Breast Surgical Oncology  |
Dr. Jessica Ryan, MD
Dr. Jessica Ryan, MD is a breast surgical oncology doctor who practices in Manchester, NH. She is 34 years old and has been practicing for 8 years. Dr. Ryan is affiliated with Elliot Hospital.

185 Queen City Ave Unit 906

Manchester, NH 03101

Learn about Dr. Ryan

Dr. Ryan's Experience

Dr. Ryan's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Breast Surgical Oncology

• Breast Cancer Treatment
  • Mastectomy
  • Nipple-Sparing Mastectomy
  • Oncoplastic Surgery

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for New Hampshire.

• State University Of New York
  • Tufts Medical School
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2014
  • University Of Southern California / Keck School Of Medicine
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Ryan has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Ryan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ryan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ryan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ryan to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Ryan's Performance
in Manchester, NH |
When I was diagnosed with cancer I was so shocked because I had an annual mammogram since I was 35 and always assumed that this couldn't happen. However at age 51 I had breast cancer. Dr. Ryan was so kind and handled my emotions as well as my medical issues. Her staff was also extremely professional from billing, biopsies, ultra sounds and surgeries. I write this rave review today as I under go the last of my 33 radiation treatments. Thank you Dr. Ryan for saving my life. WE BEAT IT!
in Storrs Mansfield, CT |
I first met Dr. Ryan when I was a patient of hers at the Elliot Breast Health Center. She was an excellent doctor and she went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable under her care. As an aspiring medical student, Dr. Ryan took the time to talk to me about her experience in the medical field and allowed me to shadow her for the following summer. It was one of the best experiences of my life and Dr. Ryan is a truly exceptional physician and teacher! I would highly recommend her!
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy pre-med schedule to write a review! (I know how busy you must be!) I am excited to see where you end up and what you do. You are incredibly intelligent, motivated and have a natural insight beyond your training thus far. Good Luck and keep me posted! - Dr Ryan
Portsmouth, NH |
Excellent personal attention regarding my diagnosis. She treated me like a valued person vs a number. I always felt she was my champion and would do anything possible for me. She was there whenever I had questions or concerns. Very accessible. I had surgery on my birthday and she and her staff treated me with birthday gifts. Great experience. Would recommend to others.
Thank you for your kind words! I am so glad our team could be a part of your care...and yes we are always ready to throw a birthday party around here! Here's to your next birthday being much more enjoyable! :) Thank you and Best Wishes- Dr Ryan
in Merrimack, NH |
Dr. Ryan treated me as an individual and took the time and effort to tailor my treatment plan for the best possible outcome. She always spent as much time as I needed to answer my concerns and never seemed rushed. Her extensive knowledge and skills encouraged me and gave me the confidence that I was getting the best of care. She is kind, down to earth and caring. I highly recommend her and am thankful she was my doctor.
I appreciate you taking time to share your experience. Each women's journey is so different and I'm glad we could find a treatment plan that was the best fit for you. My other succes was getting you hooked on Van Morrison's music :) Best Wishes- Dr Ryan
in Bedford, NH |
Having breast cancer, going through the biopsy, surgeries and waiting for the pathology reports to come back does take it's toll. I was emotionally, mentally and physically drained and being a widow and living alone made it tougher. Dr. Ryan made the journey easier, she was compassionate and understanding. There are so many decisions to make and she helped guide me through them all. I have a breast implant and I'm happy with the results. I am happy to have her as my doctor.
Thank you so much for taking time to share your experience. Its an honor to help make your journey go as smoothly as possible! Best Wishes- Dr Ryan ps- Go PATS! ;)
in Merrimack, NH |
I had a biopsy which showed two spots. Dr Ryan was my surgeon. She was absolutely wonderful! I had a problem and she kept in touch with my bus text on the days so didn't see her in her office. She saw me twice on her day off!! I can't say enough good things about her. She's extremely knowledgeable and caring. She tries to explain things in layman terms.
Thank you so much for writing a review about your experience. I really do appreciate the time and thoughtfulness it takes. It was my absolute pleasure to take care of you!! Best wishes, Dr Ryan
in Concord, NH |
I went to Elliot Breast Care Center for a biopsy with her colleague. Communication with the colleague was poor, the procedure was dreadful, and I didn't see Dr. Ryan, even though she billed me for her time. Days later Dr. Ryan called on the phone to tell me I had breast cancer and that Elliot "could offer" me breast-conserving surgery. I was on the phone with her maybe 5 minutes. She did not suggest a face-to-face meeting. By then I was not happy with Elliot and transferred my care elsewhere.
Susan, I am very sorry to hear about your story, but grateful you could give me this feedback. Your experience is not at all indicative of our patient care standards, as we work hard to provide our patients with the highest quality of care. I also apologize, as I am only now finding this review. If it is any consolation, I want you to know that I am very disheartened by your words and will continue to improve upon current practices. Best Wishes- Dr Ryan
in Bedford, NH |
She is very thorough and compassionate. Very concerned about my emotional state with the diagnosis I had been given. She is gentle and very kind.
Thank you so much for writing this review. I will remember it as my very first here on Healthgrades and please know I appreciate it very much! When we met I was a new surgeon in this area, and I'm so grateful you allowed me to be involved in your care! Best Wishes, Dr Ryan
Have you seen Dr. Jessica Ryan, MD?

Visit Dr. Ryan