Dr. Jessica Rajan, MD

Dr. Rajan
Telehealth services available

Bellaire Allergy & Asthma

6750 West Loop S Ste 460 Bellaire, TX 77401

Dr. Jessica Rajan, MD is a Allergy & Immunology Specialist in Bellaire, TX and has over 12 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Rajan has more experience with Environmental Allergies than other specialists in her area. She graduated from U Of Tx Med Sch At Houston medical school in 2009. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Rajan to book an appointment.

Compare Dr. Jessica Rajan, MD with other Allergy & Immunology Specialists near you

Dr. Rajan's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Rajan

4.1

Dr. Rajan?
  • Appointment scheduling (7)
  • Office environment (7)
  • Staff friendliness (7)
  • Appointment was rushed (1)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (1)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (1)
Bless You Allergy was great to work with and helped sort through some recurring issues I've had. Their doctor I met, and the entire office staff, were so personal and professional. I am glad that they were recommended and I was able to use this great practice!
Feb 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jessica Rajan, MD?
Dr. Rajan was very knowledgeable and caring. She took the time to listen and discuss a treatment plan with me. I will definitely refer friends and family to her.
CH – Aug 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jessica Rajan, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. Rajan. She is amazing as she spent more time with me than most doctors to understand my health issues of both asthma and allergies. It is obvious she truly cares about helping her patients. She explained my situation, answered all questions, and even took time to demonstrate the proper use of nasal sprays. I am confident Dr. Rajan will do her best to get a handle on my asthma/allergies. Usually I do not have a lot of trust in doctors due to many bad experiences, but Dr. Rajan made me feel at ease and gave me hope. All the staff from nurses to making the appointment were very kind and helpful. They even squeezed me in for same day appointment. I am very thankful I found Dr. Rajan.
Mrs. Baker – Jul 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jessica Rajan, MD?
I took my son to see Dr. Rajan at Bless you allergy today. We were so impressed. The staff was friendly and efficient and the doctor was amazing. My son has had a complicated medical history and Dr Rajan spent almost on hour with us. She listen very well, she talked to me in terminology I could understand and helped me feel much better about the course of treatment we were on and would continue on. She took his whole history into account and not just what was going on in the moment which in our case was very important to me. I cannot recommend her enough.
Jul 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jessica Rajan, MD?
Today was my son’s second visit with Dr. Rajan as a follow-up for his asthma related cough. She was so attentive and listened to ALL I had to say about my son’s cough, spending as much time with me as I needed and never made me feel rushed. She changed up some of the allergy meds he was taking, and offered some new insight into the cause of his cough. She advised how to correctly use his inhalers without making me feel judged for having not used them correctly. Our visit payed off as my son’s chronic cough finally is under control as of our follow-up visit today! She is very personable, feels like I’m talking to another mom-friend, and we finally got relief from this cough! I highly recommend Dr. Rajan and her clinic! The entire staff is so friendly and accommodating.
Rhonda Davis – Jul 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jessica Rajan, MD?
One of the worst, most uncaring allergist i have ever been too. Talked down to me and literally said there is nothing wrong without testing appropriately or reviewing medical records. Very closed minded. Every patient is different and need individual care.did not listen when speaking about my diagnosed condition
May 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jessica Rajan, MD?
Dr Rajan is very knowledgeable, professional and friendly. She spent a lot of time with me and truly listened attentively to my health concerns. She explained treatment options thoroughly and answered all of my questions. I am so happy to have found her! Also her nurses are the best!
Kingwood, TX – Aug 18, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jessica Rajan, MD?
I felt very compelled to share my experience. Dr. Rajan was nice but did not seem to have any solutions for my severe rashes on my face, arms and hands except to take ALLEGRA! She didn't prescribe me any creams or any medicines to help me sleep and to control my itching. I am happy to say I have since seen a Dermatologist and she diagnosed me with Atopic Dermatitis. Also she listened to me and prescribed me Hydroxyzine 10mg to take before bedtime to control my itching. Finally a solution!!
Humble, TX – Aug 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jessica Rajan, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Rajan?

Dr. Rajan values the development of a healthy physician-patient relationship and places an emphasis on educating patients about their allergic disease...Read more

Dr. Rajan created Bellaire Allergy & Asthma in 2020. She graduated from Johns Hopkins University with a bachelor's degree in Molecular and Cellular...Read more

• Allergy & Immunology