Dr. Jessica Zeman, DO

Dr. Jessica Zeman, DO

Pulmonary Disease  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Jessica Zeman, DO is a pulmonologist in Glendale, AZ and has been practicing for 6 years. She graduated from Des Moines University College Of Osteopathic Medicine in 2006 and specializes in pulmonary disease.Read her story

6677 W Thunderbird Rd Ste E

Glendale, AZ 85306

• American Republic
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Bridgeway Health Solutions
  • CareFirst BlueChoice, Inc.
  • Cofinity

Learn about Dr. Zeman

See how frequently Dr. Zeman performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Pulmonary Function Test

Dr. Zeman's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Zeman's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Zeman "I was born in Ohio and moved to Tennessee when I was a toddler where I lived for the next 7 years. I loved the green and trees and was in a bit of culture shock when my family moved to Phoenix. Eventually I grew to love the desert and even the dry heat- it's the only place in the world with saguaro cacti! I went to Venezuela to help build an orphanage and church in high school and felt lead to continuously serve others thus beginning my path in medicine. I graduated from Grand Canyon University with a bachelor's in Biology and wanted to go out-of-state for medical school. This left few options but I was blessed to attend my first choice, Des Moines University in Iowa. I followed with Internal Medicine training at the University of Massachusetts. At this point I missed home and despite some incredible offers on the east coast, I chose to complete my training in Phoenix with a fellowship in Pulmonary-Critical Care at Banner Good Samaritan followed by sub-specialty training in Advanced Lung Disease and Lung Transplant Medicine at St Joseph's. I immediately joined Phoenix Medical Group where I have enjoyed the hospital/office balance ever since. Along the way, I married my high school crush and had three daughters whose ages span 8 years youngest to oldest. We enjoy doing pretty much everything together, especially anything outdoors and holiday-themed. "

This content was provided by Dr. Zeman "I strive to provide patients with positive experience each visit.  I believe every patient should be approached as an individual with a treatment plan tailored to their personal needs and expectations, regardless if the disease is more common, such as COPD, or an extremely rare interstitial lung disease.

Patients deserve the time and detail it requires to educate him/her regarding the diagnosis and the best options available to treat and manage it.  I want to help patients achieve their healthcare goals and improve their quality of life.

I also aim to maintain good communication between patients' providers regarding their patients plan of care. Excellent medical care demands a team approach!"

Accredited by: American Osteopathic Board of Internal Medicine**
  • Pulmonology
    Accredited by: American Board of Medical Specialties*

• Arterial Blood Gas Test (ABG)
  • Breath Testing
  • Bronchoscopy
  • Central Line Insertion
  • Chest Tube Insertion
  • Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP)
  • Diagnostic Bronchoscopy
  • Respiratory Management
  • Smoking Cessation Counseling
  • Spirometry
  • Thoracentesis

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Grand Canyon University
  • Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2012
  • St Josephs Hospital and Medical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2013

Dr. Zeman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Zeman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Zeman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Zeman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Zeman to family and friends

Dr. Zeman's Performance

This doc is a lifesaver. Professional, caring, a great listener and it kept us out of the hospital when no one else could have. When we were in trouble and need help right away she and her staff especially Lori are right there right now.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Zeman is the first doctor I have had that spent the time to listen and figure out what was wrong with me. I suffered from Pulmonary Hypertension for years undiagnosed until I saw her. She saved my life! My mother is a patient of hers now too.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Have been looking for a polmonology dr. Have been waiting for this appt for several months. Had to switch schedules at work which was a task at its own! Only to show up to my appt to be told Dr Zeman cancelled her appts for the day. Never even got a call, wait I lied I received a call to confirm my...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

I apologize the office staff did not notify you in an acceptable amount of time. Occasionally emergencies arise and a provider must cancel clinic last minute. I'd hope you were offered to be re-scheduled the same day or near your appointment time with myself or another provider. We are working hard to improve communication between the office and patients. I hope you were able to get the care you needed and thank you for your input.

Dr. Zeman was not only rude, she was disrespectful, she is very demeaning and inconsiderate. I walked out crying after 1 interaction... definitely not someone I would recommend to anyone!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

I apologize for the misunderstanding and miscommunication as this is never my intention. I aim to be accurate and detailed when discussing medical conditions and treatments with patients and only want to demonstrate empathy and the utmost compassion. I hope you were able to find provider you trust and appreciate you taking the time to remind me it is something to continue working on.

Dr. Zeman is a superb physician and surgeon and dealt with me and my wife in a friendly, courteous and respectful manner. I felt very confident after Dr. Zeman explained the procedure (a bronchoscopy) and the three possible approaches she would take depending on what she saw in my lungs. When the...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Thank you for your kind words of encouragement. Your review is a very important part of my patient care!