Oculoplastic Surgery  |
Dr. Jessica Lattman, MD
Jessica Lattman, MD is a trained specialist in oculoplastic surgery. She is Board Certified by the American Academy of Ophthalmology. She completed her Ophthalmology residency training at The Manhattan Eye, Ear and Throat Hospital and then went on to an advanced fellowship in ophthalmic plastic and reconstructive surgery. She graduated with honors in biology from Cornell University and received her medical degree from New York University. In addition to private practice, Dr. Lattman is a Clinical Assistant Professor at New York University where she supervises and teaches the residents. Dr. Lattman is an active member of the American Academy of Ophthalmology, the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and the New York State Ophthalmologic Society. Dr. Lattman has authored textbook chapters and numerous scientific articles in the field of ophthalmic plastic surgery and ophthalmology. She has been featured on local television as an expert in her field. Dr. Lattman has presented her research at the annual meetings of The American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons and the American Academy of Ophthalmology.

Jessica Lattmann MD PLLC

115 E 61st St

New York, NY 10065

Learn about Dr. Lattman

Dr. Lattman believes that her patients should look their best at every age. She devotes herself to creating the most natural surgical results. She works to improve and enhance each individual's beauty, not change it. In Dr. Lattman's hands, cosmetic surgery can dramatically improve a patient's appearance without changing their unique look.

Dr. Lattman's Experience

Dr. Lattman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Oculoplastic Surgery

• Benign Neoplasm of Eye
  • Blepharitis
  • Blocked Tear Duct
  • Chalazion
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Dry Eyes

• Juvéderm® Injection
  • Juvéderm® Ultra Plus XC Injection
  • Juvéderm® Voluma® Injection
  • Oculoplastic Surgery
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Reconstructive Eyelid Surgery
  • Removal of Foreign Body from External Eye
  • Repair of Brow Ptosis and Blepharoptosis
  • Repair of Entropion or Ectropion
  • Repair of Eye Laceration
  • Restylane® Injections

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Cornell University

Dr. Lattman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lattman to family and friends
Dr. Lattman's Performance
New York, NY |
Dr. Lattman is the highest calibre surgeon, and she is also incredibly talented at elective treatments, such as injectables. Everything she does is subtle and natural looking, and precisely what I was hoping for. I have referred several friends and they were just as pleased as I continue to be over the years.
J Have known Dr Lattman for many years And was one of her first patients when she went into private practice. I had had my eyes done previously and was left with a small ridge of skin almost a crease. The Doctor who had done the surgery basically told me to live with it I went to see Dr Lattman and she immediately knew what to do. She performed what she called an eye pinch under both eyes and straighter out the muscle that was causing the ridge. she is very capable and a talented surgeon.
VA |
I had mild ptosis and droopy eyelids---and now I don't, thanks to Dr. Lattman! The results from my surgery are very natural and I couldn't be happier. Her office, OR, and staff are all excellent, too! I followed her advice pre and post surgery and did not have any problems. In fact, I only had the smallest of bruises (I'm still not sure how she did it)! She is very professional and a true artist.
in New York, NY |
I do not like people touching my eyes. I am very squeamish and scared when it comes to eye procedures. So, when I had two persistent chalaizons on my right eye, I was really dreading going to the doctor. I had even tried to go to another doctor and had a horrific experience. Then I met Dr. Lattman. She and her staff were understanding, comforting, and just generally amazing. They made me feel heard, they answered all of my questions and they took excellent care of me and my eye.
in New Rochelle, NY |
Dr Lattman is excellent at what she does. She takes time to explain what is to be done and inspires confidence. I have had botox done by her and the results are natural looking and all I could hope for.
in Scarsdale, NY |
Dr. Lattman is knowledgeable and caring - the best combination! She takes the time to explain her recommendations, and her results are amazing!
in Greenwich, CT |
Dr Lattman takes her time to explain things. She offers helpful suggestions and does not push things that you are not sure you want or need. She does excellent work and is very knowledgeable.
Thank you for your kind words. I am glad that you had a good experience and felt that you were not pushed into anything you didn't want or need.
in New York, NY |
I've been considering filler for about a year to help with my fairly severe under eye hollows. I felt very self-conscious, and I would hide behind my glasses. After doing my research, I chose Dr. Lattman for the procedure, and it was an extremely positive experience. I wish I did it sooner! Dr. Lattman and her staff were incredibly kind and supportive. I was very nervous, and they helped me feel at ease. The procedure itself was practically painless, and now I look wonderful!
I truly appreciate your kind words. I am glad that your expectations were met and that your experience treating your under eye hollows was a great one.
in New York, NY |
Dr Lattman really made a difference with my eye surgery. I finally feel like my eyes are open. I had some issues with healing, and she was so available and accommodating. She is an expert with a wonderful bedside manner. The best. I highly recommend her.
Thank you for your kind review. I am so happy that you felt well taken care of. I truly try to make myself completely available to my patients. I want all my patients to feel like they can reach out to me or my staff at anytime with questions or concerns. I always think how I would like to be treated, and then turn that around and provide that service and caring to my own patients.
in New York, NY |
Dr. Lattman and her expertise is amazing. She performed eyelid surgery on both of my eyes and they came out spectacular!!!! I had a droopy eyelid and now it is symmetrical!!! I would highly recommend her. She is very detailed, a perfectionist and very pleasant. She spends time with you while in her office and even calls you to make sure everything is fine. It was a positive experience. Plus there is maybe a five minute wait, if that, when you go to an office appointment.
I am so glad that you had a great experience and are happy with your surgical results. It is extremely important to me that my patient's results are exceptional and that everyone feels well taken care of.
in Livingston, NJ |
I hated my upper/lower eyes for awhile and after I turned 40, I knew that it was time for a consultation with Jessica Lattman. I loved that she specialized in eyes only! At my initial appointment, all of my questions were answered, I didn't feel rushed or pressured to schedule surgery and overall, I was incredibly impressed with Dr. Lattman and her staff. Everyone was wonderful the day of the surgery and afterwards. I had no idea what to expect, but I am thrilled with the results!!!!
I truly appreciate your kind words. It is extremely important to me that my patients have the time to make the decision about cosmetic surgery. I am glad that you did not feel pressured or rushed into your decision. And that when you did have your surgery, you were thrilled with the results. Also, I know that my staff are a reflection of me, and I am so happy that you felt they took good care of you as well.
in South Salem, NY |
I used Dr. Lattman because she has impressive credentials and specializes in only eyelid surgery. I was awed by her office, her polite and knowledgeable staff, and her overall demeanor. They thought of everything and coordinated all logistics making it stress free for me. A week after surgery I was able to play off the minor residual swelling as my allergies acting up. I would very highly recommend her and am delighted with the results
Thank you for your kind words. It means so much to me that my patients have an excellent experience from beginning to end, from the first phone call to the final surgical result. We try to anticipate everything ahead of time and make the experience seamless. So I am glad that this was your experience.
Have you seen Dr. Jessica Lattman, MD?

Visit Dr. Lattman