Dr. Jessica Knirk, MD

Dr. Jessica Knirk, MD

Neurology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Jessica Knirk, MD is a neurology specialist in Las Vegas, NV and has been practicing for 13 years. She graduated from Mi State Univ Coll Human Med in 2005 and specializes in neurology.

4750 W Oakey Blvd

Las Vegas, NV 89102

Learn about Dr. Knirk

See how frequently Dr. Knirk performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Peripheral Nerve Disorders
All Headaches (incl. Migraine)
Migraine

Dr. Knirk's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Neurology

• Neurology
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

• Mi State Univ Coll Human Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2005

Dr. Knirk has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Knirk does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Knirk and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Knirk's Reviews

1.3
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Knirk to family and friends

Dr. Knirk's Performance

FAIR

GOOD

FAIR

Have had horrible migraines for over one year, she would not listen to concerns. Migraines were so bad was missing work due to spells of Vertigo, she refused to fill out FMLA paperwork because she stated migraines are not a true medical condition! And this woman is a DR! My primary Dr. was...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I have neuropathy in my legs from type 1 diabetes for 39 years. I was referred to this doctor through my insurance. She ran tests and referred me to a pain doc which never followed through. I made another appt. with her but she cancelled the day I was to come in. Insurance rescheduled my appt. and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Cancels appointments within 24 hrs or on the spot constantly. Will not return phone calls to reschedule or ask questions. Sent letter saying could not treat me after successfull treating me with no explanation. Horrible! No care or compassion for thier patient!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I have had bilateral leg pain for over a year. I have been to 5 doctors. I was referred to this neurologist for further evaluation. She spent ~10 minutes getting a history & evaluation from me before she told me there was nothing she could do for me. She said that because I already had a negative...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
Accused me of faking a stroke when most likely it was a hemiplegic migraine. She didn't even look at my medical history of migraines.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option1