Dr. Jessica R. Hunn, MD

Dr. Jessica R. Hunn, MD

9 reviews

Gynecologic Oncology | Female | 39 years old

Women's Health & Oncology Services

Dr. Hunn specializes in Gynecologic Oncology and practices in Salt Lake City, UT. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Hunn? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Hunn's Experience

See how Dr. Hunn's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Hunn

Dr. Hunn accepts 10 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 6 hospitals where Dr. Hunn has admitting privileges.

Dr. Hunn's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hunn to family and friends
Dr. Hunn's Performance
in Layton, UT |
Dr. Jessica Hunn is an extraordinary doctor, physician, and human being. She has the most loving, compassionate nature in dealing with cancer patients. She understands the fear and anxiety most patients have and embraces all aspects of your care. She explained to me that she would be my doctor for life and that she would offer me the best care possible. She takes time to answer all of your questions and you know from the moment you meet her that she truly cares about you and your health.
Layton, UT |
Dr. Hunn was fantastic to go to. She was very knowledgable and took the time to discuss all the options available to me, including side effects and what to expect. She was very personable and didn't treat me like I was just a name on a paper. She took into consideration my desire to have kids and found the best solution to keep me healthy while preserving my ability to conceive. I fully recommend her!
in North Salt Lake, UT |
I love Dr. Hunn. She is truly compassionate and caring. She did my surgery in March of 2016 and I could have gone back to work the next day, of coarse I didn't but I felt great. She fought for me with my insurance company. She gave me her cell number before I was even her patient. She would call me every week to see how I was doing while we were trying to work with my insurance. Wonder office staff. I tell all females if they need a great Gynecologist Oncologist they need to see her.
Allen, TX |
I have been having gynecologic issues for quite a few years now. She is so easy going and friendly she made me feel right at ease. She convinced me to put in an IUD even though I was terrified, but SHE WAS RIGHT!!! It has helped me in so many ways. Office staff is great and easy to work with.
in Draper |
Absolutely and without a doubt the best Oncologist that I have had the privilege of meeting.She gives all her effort to help you out and would not give up hope even in complex and tiring cases such as mine.My surgery had to be done ASAP but unfortunately my insurance consistently refused to give a proper answer and permit this operation to take place.She was the one who in the end successfully convinced and helped me with my surgery.She is patient and honestly cares for others.Recommended 100%
in Salt Lake City, UT |
Dr Hunn is the absolute best gynecological surgeon you can find. It was nothing short of a miracle that I was referred to her. She has a superb knowledge of what she does, and is extremely thorough. The way she treats her patients is so respectful and down-to-earth. She is very involved with the medical community; meaning she collaborates with colleagues and attends extensive trainings in order to stay on top of her craft. Stop looking. This is the doctor you want.
Have you seen Dr. Jessica R. Hunn, MD?
Are you Dr. Hunn?

Dr. Hunn's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Gynecologic Oncology
  •  Board certified in Gynecological Oncology and Obstetrics & Gynecology
  •  Malpractice claims in Utah not available

Dr. Hunn has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

Why It Matters: Dr. Hunn's Board Certifications

• Cervical Polyps
  • Endometriosis
  • Female Infertility
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Noninflammatory Cervical Disorders

Univ Of Ut Sch Of Med

Graduated in 2004

University of Utah
    University of Chicago

Dr. Hunn does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hunn and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Gynecologic Oncology
  • Gynecologic Oncology Surgery
  • Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Advanced Robotic Surgery
  • C-Section
  • Colporrhaphy
  • Colposcopy
  • Cryosurgery
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Dilation and Curettage