Dr. Jessica Hunn, MD

Dr. Jessica Hunn, MD

Gynecologic Oncology  ·
Female  ·

Dr. Jessica Hunn, MD is a gynecologic oncology specialist in Salt Lake City, UT and has been practicing for 14 years. She specializes in gynecologic oncology, gynecologic oncology surgery, and more.

Women's Health & Oncology Services

1140 E 3900 S Ste 300

Salt Lake City, UT 84124

• Altius Health Plans
  • Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Federal Employee Program (FEP)
  • Medicare
  • Molina Healthcare
  • PEHP

Learn about Dr. Hunn

Video

See how frequently Dr. Hunn performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Ovarian Cysts
Removal of Reproductive Organs (Hysterectomy, Oophorectomy, Salpingectomy, Salpingo-Oophorectomy, Resection of Peritoneal Malignancy)
Endometriosis

Dr. Hunn's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Hunn "Taking care of cancer patients is my calling. While most of our cancers are not the most common cancers, they need a specialist that understands the best treatment realities for our patients so that they can have the best outcomes. Being able to empathize and sympathize with my patients helps them to have a level of calmness and by explaining things to my patients and talking them through it, I think that it gives them a sense of peace that I’m there with them through the whole journey and then following through with hopefully an ultimate cure."

• Gynecologic Oncology

• Colporrhaphy
  • Colposcopy
  • Cryosurgery
  • C-Section
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Destruction or Excision of Vaginal Lesions
  • Total Salpingectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Tubal Ligation
  • Vaginal Surgery
  • Vulvectomy

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• Univ Of Ut Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2004
  • University of Utah
  • University of Chicago
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Hunn has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hunn does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hunn and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hunn's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hunn to family and friends

Dr. Hunn's Performance

Dr. Hunn is amazing!!! She is so personable and cares about each of her patients as if they were family. We were completely terrified and she took the time to answer each of our questions and comfort us during a very difficult time. Her staff is so well run and they are so empathetic and kind to...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Seriously the best Doctor I have ever had. She actually took the time to listen to my concerns and the appointment didn't feel rushed. Even her staff is wonderful her nurse Lauren is great and went above and beyond to help me with my work paperwork. I recommend Doctor Hunn to everyone.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
When I was told I had cancer I was terrified, but Dr Hunn’s nurse called me that same day and scheduled me an appointment for the next day. Dr Hunn listened to my concerns and my surgery went smoothly. Her nurse even called me back after hours to answer a silly question. I highly recommend Dr Hunn...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Great doctor and wonderful person! Took the time to make me feel comfortable and to calm my fears after a diagnosis of cancer. Made sure to explain everything and to answer all my questions. So thankful that I was referred to her.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Hunn was amazing! She is so bubbly and personable, you can't help but love her within 30 seconds of meeting her. I had a complex hysterectomy that another doctor said he would have to open me abdominally to accomplish. A doctor friend of mine recommended Dr. Hunn saying she has "mad skills," so...more
Are you Dr. Hunn?