Dr. Jessica Bocook, DO

Dr. Jessica Bocook, DO

Family Medicine | Female

Dosher Medical 11 E 9th St Southport, NC 28461 Get Directions

Dr. Jessica Bocook, DO is a family medicine doctor who practices in Southport, NC. She is 43 years old and has been practicing for 14 years. Dr. Bocook is affiliated with Dosher Memorial Hospital.

Dr. Bocook's Experience

See how Dr. Bocook's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Bocook

Dr. Bocook accepts 7 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Bocook has admitting privileges.

Dr. Bocook's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bocook to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Bocook's Performance
in Southport, NC |
Just spent an hour with Dr. Bocook, she is wonderful.
Southport, NC |
I choose. Dr. Bocook, when my health insurance changed. Very nice staff. I had a hacking, horrific cough for a few months, and was desperate for relief first, and a solution second. I was told to buy more OTC meds, until something worked. The doctor totally ignored my pleas for help to arrest the cough, or help with grotesque insomnia, told to see an allergist. I finally found a proactive, provider, willing to help me when I needed it. I am on the mend! I would not reccommend this practice.
in Southport, NC |
She has taken care of me and my family for years. Very caring. Very smart. Very likable. Highly recommend her.
Southport, NC |
I would give this a one star but i've not had the pleasure of utilizing this physician. My wife supposedly had an appointment and was recently called by her office and appointment was cancelled because "she wasn't a good fit." How do you know if you are capable/competent enough to see a patient if you haven't seen them yet. I've been in healthcare for 36 years and this is a first. I would love to know the real reason for the cancellation.
Southport, NC |
I found Dr. Bocook to be very condescending, she did not listen to me and I do not think that she is very thorough. I have seen her about four times for wellness visits and the last one was for UT symptoms. Examples: I was found to have osteopenia and she had absolutely no advice for me as how I could help prevent it from progressing. She was dismissed me when I said that I was concerned that a known small Cystocele could have gotten larger. (it had per gyn). Staff was nice, wait was short.
in Southport NC |
I can tell that she really cares and listens to my complaints.
in Oak Island, NC |
Dr. Bocook takes time and discusses thoroughly with you what health concerns you have, test results, what those results mean, & what plans of treatment for your health issues. I came as a new patient after moving to a new area. It was evident that Dr. Boccok had actually read IN DETAIL my past medical records from my previous physicians & hospitals(which were extensive). She had made notes, and confirmed with me that the information was accurate, then asked questions. She is wonderful!
Have you seen Dr. Jessica Bocook, DO?
Are you Dr. Bocook?

Compare Dr. Bocook

}

Dr. Bocook's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Bocook has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

Why It Matters: Dr. Bocook's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

• Carotid Artery Disease
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Hypothyroidism

Completed in 2006

Eastern Kentucky University

Graduated in 1996

Eku

Dr. Bocook does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bocook and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Injection