Dr. Jessica Baker, DO

Family Medicine ·  Female · Age 41

Dr. Baker

Baker Family Medical Associates

3237 Bristol Rd Ste 203 Bensalem, PA 19020

Dr. Jessica Baker, DO is a family medicine specialist in Bensalem, PA and has been practicing for 12 years. She graduated from Western Univ Of Health Sciences/College Of Osteopathic Medicine Of The Pacific, Western University Of Health Sciences in 2004 and specializes in family medicine and acupuncture.

Dr. Baker accepts

Dr. Baker accepts the following insurance:

Amerihealth
Oxford Health Plans
Freedom Plan
Oxford Liberty
WellPoint

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Pennsylvania

Check if Dr. Baker treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Baker's conditions and procedures:

• Acupuncture

I see patients of all ages, from babies to the elderly, in fact, that is one of the reasons I became a family physician. I love the aspect of family medicine that allows me to build relationships over time with whole families. Part of those long term...

• Acupuncture

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Baker

Dr. Baker?
Dr. Baker's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jessica Baker, DO
A couple days ago my daughter got sick and I had to come to the doctor Baker’s office. She was in a hurry and seemed too relaxed while checking a child who had high fever just a few hours ago. I even had a feeling she wasn’t listening to what I had to say. Dr. Baker barely checked her throat, just glanced into it without any proper medical appliances. I felt uncomfortable and neglected because at home, when the fever reached 104, I started checking my sick child’s throat myself and discovered that she had lots of pus on her tonsils. I wonder how doctor didn’t notice it. Only then I realized why the fever wouldn’t go away for 3 days of taking antibiotics. I feel disappointed in doctor’s bedside manner. I believe one should show enough engagement and eagerness to help when he/she wants to pursue a career in medical field. Talking about office in general, I have to mention that the stuff comes to work whenever they feel like. Though their Monday schedule says 8AM, office opened at 9AM.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jessica Baker, DO?
Dr. Baker is a caring,competent physician. She has been my family practice doctor for 10 years. Dr. Baker is very proactive with her diagnoses and treatment and she listens to you and individualizes care. I am a retired nurse and I think Dr Baker is an excellent doctor. She has office hours Monday-Friday and the staff is good about getting you in and making her aware of any problems you are having.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jessica Baker, DO?
Dr. Baker is the best doctor i have gone too
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jessica Baker, DO?
Dr. Baker is an awesome doctor who really listens to you and wants to find out why you’re there. She will do tests first before giving you medicine, which is great because no one wants to take any medicines. Definitely recommend her to any family looking for a doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jessica Baker, DO?
Absolutely an amazing doctor. The wait time is not long.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jessica Baker, DO?
Dr. Baker , Is Fantastic , She is Very Caring and has Great Concern over Your Health Problems. She Tells You Every Thing About Your Conditions and Testing Found and the Conversation about Correcting them if there a problem is her Upmost Concern. All Referrals to any Specialists have been to Only to the Very Best in there field of Medicine. She is the Best
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jessica Baker, DO?
I have not been to the doctor in years until now. I saw the great reviews and decided to make an appointment. From the moment walking in, I felt very comfortable. The nurse was welcoming and very helpful. Dr. Baker never once made me feel bad about not seeing a doctor in years and listened to any concern that I had and talked with me about all options that would best fit me. I highly recommend seeing this doctor especially if you are like me and terrified of all doctors.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jessica Baker, DO?
I am 42 and had about 4 doctors and hands down Dr. Baker is the best!! She listens, has soft skills that most doctors lack and I believe... actually cares about you and your health. She is a partner in your longevity!! You are taken on time, plenty of parking, you are received by the staff kindly, and Dr. Baker actually spends time with you. Highly recommended her to all my friends and family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jessica Baker, DO?
Best Doctor ever. Love the new office and her staff is amazing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jessica Baker, DO?
Very friendly, made me feel very comfortable and was genuinely concerned with any issues I might be having.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jessica Baker, DO?
I will never go to this doctor again. My 24 yr old son moved home and hadn't seen Dr. Baker yet as his PCP. But he had an emergency with his wisdom teeth and we needed a referral from our PCP for his surgery to have them removed. They told me no appts until APRIL!! we tried calling our insurance company, the oral surgeon, and Dr. Baker's office 2 more times and begged to get him in as an emergency. He was in agony. They would not see him. They wouldn't let me talk to the doctor. Shame on you all
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jessica Baker, DO?
Dr. Baker is fantastic. Very supportive and understanding of my wishes for my daughter.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jessica Baker, DO?
My husband and I found Dr. Baker after giving birth to our daughter Z. She has been nothing short of wonderful. She listens carefully to all of our concerns regarding shots, and offers what she thinks is best, without being pushy. The wait time is reasonable. She has a great bedside manner with our daughter, something many doctors forget. She also makes time to discuss things that might not be on the appointment schedule.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jessica Baker, DO?
Amazing doctor that goes above and beyond. Answers every question thoroughly and reviews entire health. Teaches you to manage your health rather than just treat it. Would highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jessica Baker, DO?
Dr. Baker really took the time to get to know me and listen. Her staff is very friendly and professional. She also has a great sense of humor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jessica Baker, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Baker?