Orthodontics  |
Dr. Jesse Teng, DDS
Dr. Teng graduated from two of the most prestigious universities in the country, first from the Johns Hopkins University with a Bachelor's degree in Biomedical Engineering and then with a Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from Columbia University's College of Dental Medicine. Dr. Teng has exhibited exemplary leadership skills in his profession, as immediate past-president of the Texas Association of Orthodontists, board member of the Southwestern Society of Orthodontists, committee member of the American Association of Orthodontists and past board member of the El Paso dental society.

5551 N Mesa St Ste A

El Paso, TX 79912

Dr. Jesse Teng, DDS

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Teng

At JT Orthodontics, our mission is to provide our patients with the very best in orthodontic care, in a comfortable and caring environment. We respect the busy schedules of our patients and their families. To this end, we strive to be on time and offer appointments that are convenient, while allowing us to complete treatments in a reasonable amount of time. We want to be known in our community as the practice that cares about the well-being of our patients.

• Orthodontics
  • Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

• Crooked Teeth
  • Dental Spacing
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth

• Columbia University School Of Dental and Oral Surgery
    Medical School | Graduated 2006
  • University Of Rochester, Eastman Dental Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2008

Dr. Teng has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Teng has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Teng does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Teng and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Teng's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Teng to family and friends
Dr. Teng's Performance
in El Paso, TX |
Office is very profesdional. Staff makes you feel at home. Dr. Teng is very professional and is very thorough. He explains all procedures very well and has a great attitude.
I highly recommend Dr. Teng for your orthodontic treatment. I had previously been treated at a different practice over 10 years ago in California. I was treated with Invisalign and then regular braces over a period of two years, but was not able to achieve the desired movement for my teeth. No retainer was provided to me so everything eventually shifted back. Not a good use of the money I had spent. Fast forward to my treatment with Dr. Teng. After examining my case, Dr. Teng was confiden
in El Paso, TX |
I am in my fifties and was treated by Dr. Teng with Invisalign. I had braces as a teen, but over the years my bite shifted. Firstly, Dr. Teng has amazing educational credentials! And, during my time as his patient he became President of the Texas Association of Orthodontists. From the moment I met him, and during the course of my almost two-year treatment, I found him to be accessible, caring, passionate about orthodontics and enthusiastic about his patients and their new smiles.
Have you seen Dr. Jesse Teng, DDS?
Are you Dr. Teng?

Visit Dr. Teng

Dr. Teng accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.