Dermatology  |
Dr. Jesse Olmedo, MD
Dr. Jesse Olmedo, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Peoria, AZ. He is 42 years old and has been practicing for 16 years. Dr. Olmedo is affiliated with Banner Del E. Webb Medical Center.

Arizona Dermatology Specialists, PLLC

13090 N 94th Dr Ste 101

Peoria, AZ 85381

• Health Net
  • Oregon Dental Service

Learn about Dr. Olmedo

As a Mayo trained dermatologist, Dr. Olmedo strives to provide the best dermatology care by building long term patient relationships through prevention, early detection, and patient satisfaction.

Dr. Olmedo's Experience

Dr. Olmedo's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatology
  • Board certified in Dermatology

• Dermatology

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Keloid Scar
  • Lichen Planus
  • Lipomas
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Nail and Nail Bed Infection

• Skin Cancer Removal
  • Skin Surgery
  • Skin Tag Removal
  • Venous Sclerotherapy

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Texas Tech University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1997
  • Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2001
  • Mayo Medical School
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2002
  • Mayo Cli Scottsdale
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2005

Dr. Olmedo has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Olmedo does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Olmedo and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Olmedo's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Olmedo to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Olmedo's Performance
in Scottsdale, AZ |
Best bedside manner: humane and compassionate, empathetic and supportive. My family and I have been seeing Dr. Olmedo for over 9 years. We drive all the way from the east valley to seek his medical expertise. He is extremely passionate about his work and spot on with all diagnosis. He's kind and gentle in his approach. He explains his findings thouroughly in layman's terms. He will be our physician of choice for a long time to come. Definitely worth the drive!
in Surprise, az |
He is amazing, hands down. I've been to several detmatology offices in the valley and all were rude and unwelcoming. But this office was a great experience coming in through the door to the front office and to the back with his assistants. He is the most thorough doctor I've ever been to! I will never stop coming to him!! It's great to know that he can keep his same assistant and other employee for such a long time. That's when you know you're at a place they love too!
in Phoenix, arizona |
He took enough time with me. He answered all my questions. He was great!
in Sapulpa, OK |
Dr. Olmedo found melanoma that my previous dermatologist never saw...Saved my life!
in Sun City, AZ |
I was diagnosed with an aggressive skin cancer called Merkle Cell. I went to my oncologist who recommended a standard chemotherapy for it, but Dr. Olmedo pushed for a consult at MD Anderson for an experimental chemotherapy instead. The treatment was begun after he carefully consulted with the oncologist there who I was equally impressed with. The cancer which typically was a lower survival rate is now in remission thanks to him!
in Surprise AZ |
I found him to be arrogant and did not listen to any of my concerns. He actually never even got close enough to me to even look at my skin on my hands and feet. Never went back.
in Phoenix, AZ Cave Creek |
He is a very careing, knowledgeable dermatologist. He takes the time to talk to you he explains everything . I drive 40 miles one way just to go see him. Great doctor !
in Scottsdale, AZ |
I was referred to by my golf friends in my community and would never go back, he is truly the best! He checks every nook and cranny, most thorough dermatologist in all my years across country.. wow is all I can say!
in Phoenix, AZ |
I would like to recommend Dr Jesse Olmedo. He is one of the most caring physicians that I have had the pleasure of seeing.
Glendale, AZ |
He is such a caring and wonderful physician that he genuinely does have concern for my needs and exotic diagnosis. His staff is very informative and doesn't leave one question unanswered. I always refer my family and friends to him!
Phoenix, AZ |
First visit he took biopsy. Second time for removal of skin cancer in the afternoon, His nurse and staff lied to me three times. 1. He was in emergency surgery. Not true. Actually he was doing procedures with his patients. 2. staff member told me he couldn't see me because I had a morning appointment with another doctor, I had to reschedule. 3.His assistant said she found out that I saw another doctor in the morning - too much Lidocaine wouldn't be good for me. He did the procedure per my appt.
in Good Year AZ |
He takes the time to explain options so you can make a good choice. He listens to concerns and is very timely with his appointments. I never had to wait more than 5 minutes.
It’s all been said in the other five star reviews. Dr. Olmedo and his staff are all I could have hoped for in a local dermatology clinic! He has been my dermatologist for several years now and has always provided the absolute best care, and I believe, best advice and treatment during every visit and for every issue. He is very thorough with his skin checks and his staff knows how to properly describe the skin cancers and procedures in depth. Forever a patient for him!!
in Arizona |
I am a retired physician. I discovered a lesion on my leg 5 days ago. I was concerned and called for an appointment. The staff was so understanding. There had been a cancellation. I was seen promptly and biopsy done in first visit. I am so very impressed with Dr. Olmedo and his staff.
in Sun City, AZ |
He has a positive approach with his patients. Very caring and concerned .He establishes an understanding of the treatment and procedures for the patient .Nothing goes neglected in his office, professionalism and courtesy by all. his staff. I've recommended him to a couple of my friends, and they have all been very happy with him.
in Surprise, AZ |
Had gone to him for several years in Surprise, AZ. Last year we went back to the old location for convenience. This year we were willing to drive 10 more miles to go to him. He is through and does an excellant job. He respects your dignity and takes care of all your needs fast a efficienty. His staff at the new facility is good and efficient. They get you in and out with out rushing you like a herd of cattle.
in Glendale, AZ |
He was very personable and attentive to my concerns with a genuine compassion for my discomfort.
in Surprise, AZ |
If I could give zero stars I would!! Rude, didn't listen to anything I said, his main goal was to tell me how awful the sun is. I went in for a skin disease and he completely dismissed it as a rash. Plus, we sit waiting nearly naked and it's freezing in the office! I will NEVER go back!!!
in Sun City West, AZ |
I love Dr. Olmedo. It's his office staff and appointment scheduling that I issues with. My appointment was changed/cancelled 3 times due to office staff errors. Trying to get an appointment in the Surprise office is almost impossible and requires a 3 month wait.
Have you seen Dr. Jesse Olmedo, MD?
Are you Dr. Olmedo?