Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. Jesse Jakubowski, DMD
Dr. Jesse Jakubowski, DMD is a dentist who practices in Largo, FL. He is 41 years old and has been practicing for 12 years. Dr. Jakubowski is affiliated with Largo Medical Center.

168 14th St SW Ste B

• MetLife
  • Premier Group Insurance
  • Principal Life

Learn about Dr. Jakubowski

This content was provided by Dr. Jakubowski "Dr. Jakubowski believes in quality patient care for the entire family. Offering IV sedation for dental extractions, wisdom teeth, dental implant placement, and more."

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

Internship Hospital | Completed 2005
  • Broward General Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2009
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2009

Dr. Jakubowski has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Jakubowski has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Jakubowski does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jakubowski and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Jakubowski's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jakubowski to family and friends
Dr. Jakubowski's Performance
in Santa Rosa Beach, FL |
Dr. Jakubowski is definitely one of the most skillful oral surgeon out there. I got all 4 of my wisdom teeth extracted in 10 minutes w/o any complications. The staff was great and very helpful. Dr. Jakubowski was thorough, caring and very gentle. He even called me himself the next day to check on my progress. My dental fear completely disappeared when I saw him. I strongly recommend Dr. Jakubowski. The best dentist you can trust !!!!
in Largo, FL |
Thank you Dr. Jakubowski , I have needed to get my wisdom tooth out for years but was nervous. You and your staff made me feel very comfortable , pulled it right out , no pain, no problems. Excellent , would definitely recommend your services! Louis Lotito
in Tampa, FL |
Dr Jakubowski came recommended to me. I met with him and his office staff. All were extremely friendly and nice. Dr Jakubowski removed a tooth that my regular dentist didn't want to touch. Dr Jakubowski explained what he was doing as he was doing it, which eased my concerns and anxiety. I am now in the process of getting an implant. I would highly recommend Dr Jakubowski to anyone needing an extraction.
in Bradenton, FL |
Dr. Jakubowski is the perfect example of a doctor who goes above and beyond for his patients. I had my wisdom teeth extracted and he was very clear with informing me of the process both before and during the whole procedure. He also personally called the next day just to make sure I wasn't having Any issues. I would 100% recommend him to anyone needing any oral surgery assistance. In addition, his staff were all friendly and answered any extra questions that I had.
in Palm Harbor, FL |
Magical!! My son had a bracket placed on his canine which is out of place on the roof of his mouth. He has a couple of stitches because his tooth wasn't visible. It's the next day and no pain. He could be holding out because he wants potato chips but I think this doc is a skillful artist.
Saint Petersburg, Fl |
Four wisdom teeth removed with ease, no swelling nor discomfort at all. Everyone at the clinic helped a lot as to giving instructions and assistance. Dr. Jesse personally called me to see how was I the day after the extraction. Really impressed!
in Bradenton, FL |
Today I got my premolars extracted by Dr. Jakubowski for ortho, and he was the best! He explained everything to me so I was aware of what was going on and I barely felt much pain during the extractions. I highly recommend Dr. Jakubowski to anyone for teeth extractions! He did such a wonderful job, and his staff was very polite and professional too.
Have you seen Dr. Jesse Jakubowski, DMD?
Are you Dr. Jakubowski?

• Dental Network of America
    Dental Network of America DPPO
  • DenteMax
  • EmblemHealth
    Health Insurance Plan of Greater New York (HIP)
  • Evolutions Healthcare Systems
  • Guardian
    DentalGuard Preferred
  • MetLife
    MetLife PDP
  • Premier Group Insurance
  • Principal Life
  • Renaissance Physicians Organization (RPO)
  • Sierra Choice