Dr. Jesse Hunsaker, MD

Dr. Jesse Hunsaker, MD

Ophthalmology  ·
Dr. Jesse Hunsaker, MD is an ophthalmology specialist in American Fork, UT and has been practicing for 36 years. He graduated from University Of Utah School Of Medicine in 1978 and specializes in ophthalmology.Read his story

12 S 1100 E

American Fork, UT 84003

• Altius Health Plans
  • Kaiser Permanente
  • SelectHealth

Learn about Dr. Hunsaker

See how frequently Dr. Hunsaker performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Trichiasis
high
Bell's Palsy
Nearsightedness

Dr. Hunsaker's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Hunsaker's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Hunsaker "Dr. Hunsaker has more then 25 years of experience in ophthalmology. He has been in private practice since 1982 and has performed thousands of vision correction procedures. Dr Hunsaker's primary interest is in cataract surgery, glaucoma treatment, and diabetic eye exams. "

• Ophthalmology

• Ophthalmology
    Accredited by: American Board of Ophthalmology*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• Utah State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1974
  • University Of Utah School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1978
  • University of Utah
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1979
  • Washington University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1982

Dr. Hunsaker has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hunsaker does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hunsaker and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hunsaker's Reviews

4.3
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hunsaker to family and friends

Dr. Hunsaker's Performance

He puts a smile on my face every time I see him. He is such a nice guy and really knew what he was talking about. I would recommend friends to him.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I have been going to Dr. Hunsaker for awhile now for a medical condition. I rarely have to wait to get taken back. He is very professional and does a great job helping me to understand my eye issue.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
my family has been seeing Dr. Hunsaker and Dr. Simmons for years. They always listen to our concerns and take very good care of us. The staff is very friendly and we never have to wait very long to get in.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I felt good about my experience at Excel in AF. I have had a lazy eye since I was young and I felt like the time was really spent to make sure my glasses prescription was the best that it could be. The staff was nice and they were helpful too. Making an appointment was easy and I was able to get in...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I was very pleased with my experience with Excel and Dr. Hunsaker, I felt very confident in his skills and felt like all my questions were answered. The staff was very helpful and friendly and the wait time wasn't very long which is always great! Would definitely recommend.
Are you Dr. Hunsaker?