Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Jesse Coffey Jr, MD
Dr. Coffey completed medical school at Baylor College of Medicine in 1984. He then finished six years of general surgery residency and passed the General Surgery Boards in 1994. Dr. Coffey then completed a Plastic Surgery Residency at Baylor College of Medicine, widely regarded as one of the best Plastic Surgery training programs in the country. In 1993, he served a year as a Microsurgery Fellow at the M.D. Anderson Cancer Center in Houston, Texas, primarily performing breast surgery, generally four to six operations per week. Dr. Coffey is Board Certified in Plastic Surgery. He is a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons. He is an active member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, as well as the American and Texas Medical Associations, and the Denton County Medical Society Dr. Coffey served for 8 years as a Captain in the Medical Corps, US Army Reserve. Dr. Coffey is also involved in his community. He is on the Board of the Sanger Educational Foundation and the Flow Memorial Foundation. Dr. Coffey also works with a church in Denton, traveling in a medical mission trip to Mexico. There he does reconstructive procedures on underprivileged children and adults with birth defects.

3537 S Interstate 35 E Ste 301

Denton, TX 76210

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Coffey Jr

Dr. Coffey Jr's Experience

Dr. Coffey Jr's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  • Board certified in Plastic Surgery

• Plastic Surgery

• Plastic Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Plastic Surgery*

• Breast Ptosis
  • Gynecomastia
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)

• Adjacent Tissue Transfer

Residency Hospital | Completed 1993
  • Loma Linda
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1990
  • MD Anderson

Dr. Coffey Jr has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Coffey Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Coffey Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Coffey Jr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Coffey Jr to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Coffey Jr's Performance
Flower Mound, TX |
I have used Dr. Coffey twice for my cosmetic needs. In 2008 I came to Dr. Coffey for liposuction of my sides,( love handles), and my lower stomach . The results were exactly what I had hoped. In 2017 I came in for rhinoplasty and liposuction of my lower back. I couldn't be happier with my results again. Dr. Coffey and his staff are so kind and helpful.
Thank you Dr Coffey for my beautiful face! Went to 2 weddings and a baby shower and people kept telling me how young I still looked! They had no idea I had a facelift and neck done. So thankful for your care throughout the whole process. Feel like a new woman!
in St Augustine, FL |
10 years later and the scars from my forehead lift are horrible. I have to wear bangs forever. So embarrassing that I will only go to my hairdresser when I know that no one else with be there. Had a facial and the lady said it was the worst job she had seen.
in Corinth, TX |
Dr. Coffey is superb! He has an excellent bedside manner and my procedure and post operative results could not be better!
in Denton, TX |
I went to see him for lipo of my abdomen and inner thighs. First he tried to talk me into tummy tuck, which I did not want to do at this point. I opted for the lipo. A friend of mine in the industry had used him and loved her reults. 2 surgeries later I was left with lumpy inner thighs and an uneven abdomen. 4 years later and still very unhappy I found I Doctor that fixed me with additional lipo. What a waste of time and money! Not to mention the heartache from losing self confidence.
Have you seen Dr. Jesse Coffey Jr, MD?
Are you Dr. Coffey Jr?