Dr. Jesse Chrastil, MD

Dr. Jesse Chrastil, MD

Orthopedic Surgery  ·
Male
Dr. Jesse Chrastil, MD is an orthopedic surgery specialist in Lone Tree, CO and has been practicing for 10 years. He graduated from Univ Of Ne Coll Of Med in 2008 and specializes in orthopedic surgery and non-surgical orthopedics.

10240 Park Meadows Dr

Lone Tree, CO 80124

• Kaiser Permanente

Learn about Dr. Chrastil

See how frequently Dr. Chrastil performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Hip Sprain
Sprains and Strains (incl. Muscle Tear)
Osteoarthritis of Knee

Dr. Chrastil's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Chrastil "Health care leader whose mission is to keep you healthy. Under-one-roof convenience, 24-hour advice nurse, and online access to manage your health - anytime."

• Non-Surgical Orthopedics

Dr. Chrastil does not have any board certifications listed.

• Broken Arm
  • Chondrocalcinosis
  • Complications of Joint Prosthesis
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Gout
  • Hip Fracture
  • Hip Sprain
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Osteoarthritis of Hip and Thigh

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Univ Of Ne Coll Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2008

Dr. Chrastil has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Chrastil has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Chrastil does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Chrastil and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Chrastil's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Chrastil to family and friends

Dr. Chrastil's Performance

I appreciate Dr. Chrastil's demeanor and skills. He is honest, shows great patience and willingness to discuss every and anything I have asked...presurgery, immediately after surgery, during my 6 week recheck AND now again at my 1 year anniversary. When I've had concerns and wanted some topical...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Chrastil is a terrific doctor. Dr. Chrastil answered all my questions in a way that I could understand. He has never made me feel rushed. I highly recommend him.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
My hip surgery took place in January 2016. Somehow, my 5-star rating of Dr. Chrastil’s gentle and skilled surgery care didn’t get on this page! I’m a female retiree, athletic and sport enthusiast throughout my life, until 2015! Excruciating hip pain suddenly forced me to abandon activities....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0

Hi Tepa, thank you for sharing your experience with Dr. Chrastil. We're happy to hear that you've been able to do the activities you love following your surgery. Be well!

I love my knees! Yep, both of them! Dr. Chrastil did both of my total knee replacements within three months! Professional, courteous and understanding of my situation and my knees! He took the time to explain everything in detail and answer any questions I had. I would happily recommend him to...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I need to thank Dr. Jesse Crastil for making it possible for me to go from simultaneous bilateral knee replacement to back to work climbing on roofs 18 days later. I was balancing yoga teachers on my feet doing acrobatic yoga 6 days after surgery. 19 videos documenting my progression over the last...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Hi Tom, thank you for continuing to share your experience with Dr. Chrastil. Be well!