Urology  |
Dr. Jerry Yuan, MD
Dr. Jerry Yuan, MD is an urology doctor who practices in Johns Creek, GA. He is 58 years old and has been practicing for 31 years. Dr. Yuan is affiliated with Northside Hospital, Emory Johns Creek Hospital and Northside Hospital - Forsyth.

11459 Johns Creek Pkwy Ste 170

Johns Creek, GA 30097

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia

Learn about Dr. Yuan

See how frequently Dr. Yuan performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Urinary Disorders
Urinary Stones
Enlarged Prostate (BPH)

Dr. Yuan's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Urology

• Bladder Diseases
  • Bladder Diverticulum
  • Bladder Infection
  • Bladder Stones
  • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
  • Chronic Kidney Diseases
  • Elevated PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen)
  • End-Stage Renal Disease
  • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
  • Erectile Dysfunction
  • Kidney Infection
  • Kidney Infection, Acute
  • Kidney Stones
  • Neurogenic Bladder
  • Nighttime Urination (Nocturia)
  • Overactive Bladder
  • Painful Urination (Dysuria)
  • Prostate Cancer
  • Prostatitis
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Hesitancy
  • Urinary Incontinence
  • Urinary Stones
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Urinary-Genital Tract Fistula, Female

• Lithotripsy
  • Penile Implants
  • TURP (Transurethral Resection of Prostate) or Laser Destruction of Prostate
  • Urethral Dilation
  • Urinary Stone Removal (Litholapaxy)
  • Uroflowmetry
  • Vaginal Surgery
  • Varicocelectomy or Hydrocelectomy
  • Vasectomy

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Baylor University
    Medical School | Graduated 1986
  • Barnes Jewish Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1988
  • Barnes Hosp/Wash University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1990

Dr. Yuan has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Yuan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Yuan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Yuan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Yuan to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Yuan's Performance
SUWANEE |
I am a 75 year old male, Dr. Yuan has been my doctor for years. I have had surgery and many age related issues and they have all been treated professionally.
Dawsonville, GA |
Dr. Yuan's initial "bedside manner" may not be the best, but his competence level certainly overrides that item. After dealing with kidney stones for almost 20 years, Dr. Yuan analyzed situation, put me on medication, and I have not have a stone since. He also took needed time with me to discuss various medications I take and the impact it has on various body functions.
in Suwanee, GA |
This was my first visit to Dr. Yuan but I have been to Georgia Urology previously. Dr. Yuan took the time to listen to my concerns, answered all of my questions and came up with an action plan. The waiting room time was less than 10 minutes and he saw me within 5 minutes after I was placed in the exam room. The staff was also very pleasant and I will continue to consult with him as my urologist.
in Suwanee, GA |
Dr. Yuan is strictly business that is what I like tell it like it is and no sugar coating I would recommend Dr.Yuan to anyone needing a Uroglist
in Johns Creek, GA |
He listened. Then told me what I should do. A very favorable session.
Alpharetta, GA |
Dr. Is very knowledge,pleasant and precise manner. Patient will benefit a lot from the visit!
in Duluth, GA |
Dr. Yuan office and staff were very friendly and courteous. The waiting office was clean and neat. I waited less then 10 minutes to be seen. Dr. Yuan was patient and focused on me and my concerns. He answered all of my questions and I felt like I found a great group of professionals. I would highly recommend Dr. Jerry Yuan.
Atlanta, GA |
Terrible, inappropriate, unethical, and UNSAFE. There were drops of DRIED BLOOD on the exam bed in Dr. Yuan's consultation room. How is this doctor's office still open? BLOOD on the patient's exam room?
in Lawrenceville, GA |
No wait time. He's a great physician and takes time to listen and do thorough exams and tests.
in Buford, GA |
Dr. Jerry Yuan is extremely qualified, very professional, possesses and attitude of commitment to excellence to his medical area of expertise and is very easy to speak to about difficult subjects. He is also very proactive in his treatment of his patients. I would recommend my grandmother to him! HE IS THE BEST!!! And I have certainly seen many, many doctors of various specialties in thee past ten years, having had triple bypass, developed angina and AFib, had cancer in 2011 & 2016.
Duluth, GA |
Very understanding and informative
in Cumming, GA |
He is very thorough and communicates well.
in Cumming, Ga |
Dr Yuan Diagnosed my bladder cancer 10 years ago. My last remission lasted 7 years. Dr Yuan has always answered my questions honestly and I feel that his observations and treatment has kept me from having more serious problems.
in Stone Mountain, GA |
I would highly recommend Dr. Jerry Yuan, especially if you, like me, fought hard to stay awake in biology class and/or dropped it for another science discipline while an undergraduate in college. I have a large prostate and Dr. Jerry explained my situation in "layman's terms". I highly recommend him. He made a check for bumps and knots and I didn't feel a ting hardly. All went smooth. I plan to see him in December for a follow up.
in Alpharetta, GA |
Dr Yuan provided outstanding medical assessment and surgical solutions for my challenging kidney stone problems. He is exceptionally competent and I would recommend Dr Yuan to any of my friends and associates.
in Peachtree Corners, Ga |
Very competent doctor. Explains issues and procedures well. Spent adequate time to both examine and diagnose problem.
in Cumming, GA |
Dr.Yuan saw me on an urgent basis, and was very compassionate and understanding, and handled my situation with the utmost of professionalism.
in Cumming Ga |
He was excellent. The office staff was very nice and very helpful.
Jasper, GA |
Dr. Yuan has a direct straightforward approach. He explained my situation based on my tests in a concise and easy to understand manner. He then explained my options and what each option entailed. Once I made my decision, he answered all of my questions with regard to that option and then set up my follow up care. I was totally satisfied with my appointment.
in Cumming, GA |
I liked DR. Yuan because he wasnt a stick in the mud kinda dr. very friendly and would explain things very clearly to me. would tell like it is and not just say something and let it go. I would recommend DR. Yuan to anybody.
in 1555 Piedmont Lane Cumming Ga. 30040 |
He was very good.
in Kennesaw, GA |
I found Dr Yuan to be highly knowledgable, easy to talk to and eager to answer any questions. He is my kinda doctor...straightforward, to the point and does not waste a lot of time on fluffy stuff. I felt a great deal of trust immediately. I would recommend him to anyone.
in Suwanee, GA |
Dr. Yuan is he explained my situation and prognosis in a very clear and understanding way. I am looking forward to my next office visit to finish up my treatment. I highly recommend Dr. Yuan for all your Urology needs.
in Grayson, GA |
Very attentive and shows concern whether a routine visit or other matter. Prrsents information clearly and participates with patient in a making decisions as to a course of action of treatment.
in Warner Robins, GA |
Dr. Yuan was very professional when talking about my case and even enlightened my wife and I about our situation.
in Johns Creek, GA |
Very fast service, very professional and easy to communicate with....I definitely recommend this doctor.
in Cumming, GA |
I had an emergency with my bladder blocked by blood clots from what Dr. Yuan diagnosed as a bleeding prostrate gland. Dr. Yuan came to the emergency room during office hours, calmed down the emergency room staff. On a follow up visit to his office Dr. Yuan patiently explained his diagnosis and asked we be patient and allow the situation to be corrected. That seems to be working.
Alpharetta, GA |
Very helpful, patient and asked did I have any questions. Also, explained every option that I could chose to take without any pressure to pursue a specific course.
in Alpharetta, GA |
Explained everything in detail and put me at ease.
in Peachtree Corners, GA |
I really enjoy the Dr. he is up front,no BS,I appreciate that,At my age lets be truthful. I would recommend him to any family member Or anyone looking for a GOOD Urologist!!!
in Lawrenceville, GA |
After many years of having a biopsy done every time my diet changed (or I started-stopped supplements) enough to effect my PSA count, I am DELIGHTED to find a doctor who wants to observe and and control the problem instead of give a knee jerk reaction. I have the utmost confidence in Dr. Yuan's knowledge, experience, and abilities....earned by his honest concern, and ability to explain the situation and his strategy to deal with it. I am happy and confident with the care I receive.
in Alpharetta, GA |
I came to see Dr. Yuan with a kidney stone that was making me feel very unhappy! I found Dr. Yuan to be very professional, knowledgeable, direct and very confident in his profession. I had a great deal of comfort given his experience in the world of urology. Dr. Yuan took his time with me, answering all of my questions thoroughly and not leaving me with the feeling I was rushed! I would recommend Dr. Yuan if one is seeking a very good urologist.
in Suwanee, GA |
Interfacing with Dr. Yuan was very easy and comfortable. Very explicit in his diagnosis and method of healthcare.
Have you seen Dr. Jerry Yuan, MD?
Are you Dr. Yuan?