Dr. Jerry Yuan, MD

Dr. Jerry Yuan, MD

Urology | Male | 57 years old

Dr. Yuan specializes in Urology and practices in Cumming, GA. He practices at 4 locations.

Are you Dr. Yuan? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Yuan's Experience

See how Dr. Yuan's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Yuan

Dr. Yuan accepts 7 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Yuan has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Yuan
Dr. Yuan's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (41)
in Cumming, GA |
He is very thorough and communicates well.
in Cumming, Ga |
Dr Yuan Diagnosed my bladder cancer 10 years ago. My last remission lasted 7 years. Dr Yuan has always answered my questions honestly and I feel that his observations and treatment has kept me from having more serious problems.
in Stone Mountain, GA |
I would highly recommend Dr. Jerry Yuan, especially if you, like me, fought hard to stay awake in biology class and/or dropped it for another science discipline while an undergraduate in college. I have a large prostate and Dr. Jerry explained my situation in "layman's terms". I highly recommend him. He made a check for bumps and knots and I didn't feel a ting hardly. All went smooth. I plan to see him in December for a follow up.
in Alpharetta, GA |
Dr Yuan provided outstanding medical assessment and surgical solutions for my challenging kidney stone problems. He is exceptionally competent and I would recommend Dr Yuan to any of my friends and associates.
in Peachtree Corners, Ga |
Very competent doctor. Explains issues and procedures well. Spent adequate time to both examine and diagnose problem.
in Cumming, GA |
Dr.Yuan saw me on an urgent basis, and was very compassionate and understanding, and handled my situation with the utmost of professionalism.
in Buford, GA |
Dr. Yuan is an EXCEPTIONAL Doctor who genuinely cares about each of his patients. He is direct, courteous, kind, thoughtful, informative, thorough and patient. In my opinion, Dr. Yuan possesses a rare and unique exceptional attitude of commitment to excellence in all he says and does. He called me personally at home the moment he received back test results to provide to me the results, which alleviated the usual "wait, wonder and worry" issues tied to this. I trust him completely.
in Cumming Ga |
He was excellent. The office staff was very nice and very helpful.
Jasper, GA |
Dr. Yuan has a direct straightforward approach. He explained my situation based on my tests in a concise and easy to understand manner. He then explained my options and what each option entailed. Once I made my decision, he answered all of my questions with regard to that option and then set up my follow up care. I was totally satisfied with my appointment.
in Cumming, GA |
I liked DR. Yuan because he wasnt a stick in the mud kinda dr. very friendly and would explain things very clearly to me. would tell like it is and not just say something and let it go. I would recommend DR. Yuan to anybody.
in 1555 Piedmont Lane Cumming Ga. 30040 |
He was very good.
in Lawrenceville, GA |
Dr. Yuan is such a thorough and caring physician. I felt at ease and well taken care of. The staff is very nice and friendly. I would highly recommend Dr. Yuan.
in Kennesaw, GA |
I found Dr Yuan to be highly knowledgable, easy to talk to and eager to answer any questions. He is my kinda doctor...straightforward, to the point and does not waste a lot of time on fluffy stuff. I felt a great deal of trust immediately. I would recommend him to anyone.
in Suwanee, GA |
Dr. Yuan is he explained my situation and prognosis in a very clear and understanding way. I am looking forward to my next office visit to finish up my treatment. I highly recommend Dr. Yuan for all your Urology needs.
in Grayson, GA |
Very attentive and shows concern whether a routine visit or other matter. Prrsents information clearly and participates with patient in a making decisions as to a course of action of treatment.
in Warner Robins, GA |
Dr. Yuan was very professional when talking about my case and even enlightened my wife and I about our situation.
in Johns Creek, GA |
Very fast service, very professional and easy to communicate with....I definitely recommend this doctor.
in Cumming, GA |
I had an emergency with my bladder blocked by blood clots from what Dr. Yuan diagnosed as a bleeding prostrate gland. Dr. Yuan came to the emergency room during office hours, calmed down the emergency room staff. On a follow up visit to his office Dr. Yuan patiently explained his diagnosis and asked we be patient and allow the situation to be corrected. That seems to be working.
Alpharetta, GA |
Very helpful, patient and asked did I have any questions. Also, explained every option that I could chose to take without any pressure to pursue a specific course.
in Alpharetta, GA |
Explained everything in detail and put me at ease.
in Peachtree Corners, GA |
I really enjoy the Dr. he is up front,no BS,I appreciate that,At my age lets be truthful. I would recommend him to any family member Or anyone looking for a GOOD Urologist!!!
in Lawrenceville, GA |
After many years of having a biopsy done every time my diet changed (or I started-stopped supplements) enough to effect my PSA count, I am DELIGHTED to find a doctor who wants to observe and and control the problem instead of give a knee jerk reaction. I have the utmost confidence in Dr. Yuan's knowledge, experience, and abilities....earned by his honest concern, and ability to explain the situation and his strategy to deal with it. I am happy and confident with the care I receive.
in Alpharetta, GA |
I came to see Dr. Yuan with a kidney stone that was making me feel very unhappy! I found Dr. Yuan to be very professional, knowledgeable, direct and very confident in his profession. I had a great deal of comfort given his experience in the world of urology. Dr. Yuan took his time with me, answering all of my questions thoroughly and not leaving me with the feeling I was rushed! I would recommend Dr. Yuan if one is seeking a very good urologist.
in Suwanee, GA |
Interfacing with Dr. Yuan was very easy and comfortable. Very explicit in his diagnosis and method of healthcare.
Have you seen Dr. Jerry Yuan, MD?
Are you Dr. Yuan?

Compare Dr. Yuan

Dr. Yuan's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Urology
  •  Board certified in Urology

Dr. Yuan has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Yuan's Board Certifications

• Urology

• Balanoposthitis
  • Bladder Cancer
  • Bladder Diseases
  • Bladder Diverticulum
  • Bladder Infection
  • Bladder Stones
  • Blood in Semen (Hematospermia)
  • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
  • Chronic Kidney Diseases
  • Elevated PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen)
  • End-Stage Renal Disease
  • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
  • Erectile Dysfunction
  • Hydronephrosis
  • Interstitial Cystitis
  • Kidney Cancer
  • Kidney Disease
  • Kidney Stone Pain (Renal Colic)
  • Kidney Stones
  • Neurogenic Bladder
  • Nighttime Urination (Nocturia)
  • Overactive Bladder
  • Painful Urination (Dysuria)
  • Prostate Cancer
  • Prostatitis
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Urethral Stricture
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Incontinence
  • Urinary Stones
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Urinary-Genital Tract Fistula, Female
  • Vaginal and Pelvic Prolapse

Baylor University

Graduated in 1986

Barnes Jewish Hospital

Completed in 1988

Barnes Hosp/wash University

Completed in 1990

Dr. Yuan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Yuan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Urology

• Penile Implants
  • Percutaneous Destruction of Kidney Lesion
  • TURP (Transurethral Resection of Prostate) or Laser Destruction of Prostate
  • Urethral Dilation
  • Urinary Stone Removal (Litholapaxy)
  • Uroflowmetry
  • Varicocelectomy or Hydrocelectomy

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.