Dr. Jerry Watson, MD

Dr. Jerry Watson, MD

Cardiology  |

Dr. Jerry Watson, MD is a cardiology doctor who practices in Myrtle Beach, SC. He is 56 years old. Dr. Watson is affiliated with Conway Medical Center, Grand Strand Health – Grand Strand Medical Center and McLeod Loris Hospital.

Learn about Dr. Watson

See how frequently Dr. Watson performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
Chest Pain

Dr. Watson's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Watson "Our goal is to provide high quality, convenient outpatient Cardiology and Gastroenterology services to the community we serve, creating exceptional value for our patients, our employees, and our partners."

• Cardiology

• Cardiomegaly
  • Cardiomyopathy
  • Carotid Artery Disease
  • Chest Pain
  • Chronic Pulmonary Heart Diseases (incl. Pulmonary Hypertension)
  • Congenital Aortic Valve Disorders
  • Congenital Heart Defects
  • Congenital Heart Disease
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Coronary Artery Dissection
  • Endocarditis
  • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
  • Heart Disease
  • Hypertensive Heart Disease
  • Hypertensive Heart and Chronic Kidney Disease
  • Hypotension
  • Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload
  • Lipidoses (incl. Gaucher Disease)
  • Marfan Syndrome
  • Thrombosis
  • Tricuspid Valve Disease

• Angioplasty
  • Automatic Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator (ICD) Implantation
  • Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography)
  • Cardiac Electrophysiology
  • Cardiac Imaging
  • Cardiac Myocardial Perfusion Imaging
  • Cardiovascular Stress Test
  • Cardioversion, Elective
  • Cardioverter-Defibrillator or Pacemaker Insertion, Removal or Repair
  • Chest CT (incl. Heart and Lungs)
  • Coronary Angioplasty, Atherectomy and Stent
  • Echocardiography
  • Impella Device
  • Insertion of Left Ventricular Lead for Pacemaker or Cardioverter and-or Defibrillator
  • Pacemaker Insertion or Replacement
  • Thoracentesis
  • Thrombolysis
  • Tilt Testing or Cardiac Event Monitors
  • Vascular Duplex Ultrasonography and Plethysmography

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for South Carolina.

• University of Texas - Houston
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Medical University Of South Carolina Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Medical University of South Carolina
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Watson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Watson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Watson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Watson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Watson to family and friends
Dr. Watson's Performance
in Conway, SC |
Dr Watson is a wonderful person. He has a passion for his profession and it shows.
in Murrells Inlet SC |
My experience with Dr. Watson enables me to highly recommend him.for first rate cardiac care.
in Conway, SC |
I would recommend Dr Watson to anyone who needs a heart doctor
Myrtle Beach, SC |
Excellent doctor. Very friendly, efficient, and caring. Dr. Watson has a great staff. I highly recommend him.
in Goose Creek, SC |
Excellent cardiologist, very comfortable with his examinations. Usually get in within 15 minutes or less of appointment time.
in Myrtle Beach, SC |
My appointment with Dr. Jerry Watson was very informative. He went over my medical history and answered all of the questions that I had. Dr. Watson set me up with some tests and lab work to check on my current condition. I will be seeing him in a few weeks to go over the results.
in Longs, SC |
My husband and I regard Dr. Watson as an excellent cardiologist who is very patient focused and caring. He has implanted a stent in both of our hearts. My husband was in very bad condition: and met Dr. Watson in the Grand Strand Emergency Room after being transferred by a "cardiologist" who had done a catherization, but didn't know what to do. After first considering open heart surgery, Dr. Watson successfully implanted a stent instead saving his life. God Bless Dr. Watson and his staff.
in Murrells Inlet, SC |
Dr. Watson and his staff are the BEST!!!! They are knowledgeable, caring and efficient. I'm so very glad his practice was recommended to me. Thank You, Team Watson!!!!!!
in No.Myrtle Beach |
Dr. Watson and the team at Grand Strand Heart and Vascular are good as it gets - don't know what else to say other than you are in good hands.
Myrtle Beach, SC |
Dr. Watson is very knowledgeable, courteous, and excellent provider. I moved here two years ago from Northern Virginia and have been extremely pleased with his exceptional care of my medical conditions. The staff is excellent, courteous and very welcoming and efficient. Anot excellent find and relief to find in the medical field today.
in Conway,SC |
Have been a patient of Dr. Watson for several years, have been very satisfied with results and treatment he has provided!
in Murrells Inlet, SC |
I am a new patient of Dr. Watsons' and have been very impressed with the Dr,, his nursing and admin staff. Looking forward to a long relationship.
Thank you for connecting with us about this experience with Dr. Watson and our staff! We appreciate you taking time to leave this positive review.
in Conway, SC |
On my first experience with Dr Watson back in May of 2016, to June 30, 2017, could not have asked for a better cardiologist, he is thorough and takes his time explaining and answering any questions I might have had! I would highly recommend him and his staff to anyone!
We strive to provide the highest quality in patient care. Thank you so much for sharing this experience with us!
in North Myrtle Beach, SC |
Dr. Watson is always very friendly, caring and willing to listen to my concerns. He explains my medical issues to me in language that i can understand.
Thank you for taking time to write these kind words about Dr. Watson!
in Conway, SC |
Dr. Watson became my husband's Cardiologist in 2008 when he had open heart surgery in Grand Strand, and he has been great.. He always has a way of always making you feel better. He takes the time to explain everything so that you understand it. He came my Cardiologist about 2 months ago when my Primary care Doctor was concerned about a test result & I told him I want to see Dr. Watson * no one else. I would recommend Dr. Watson to anyone who wants a caring & exceptional doctor.
Thank you for connecting with us about this experience with Dr. Watson. We appreciate the kind words and recommendation.
in Myrtle Beach, SC |
Dr. Watson is very easy to talk to and friendly and is a very knowledgeable heart Doctor! I feel very comfortable in his recommendations!
Thank you for the positive feedback! We appreciate the kind words.
in Myrtle Beach, SC |
My husband and I are both patients of Dr. Watson. We admire him as a doctor and feel he has given us excellent care. His nurse and staff are always accommodating to our needs and have always worked us in to their daily schedule, if it is warranted. ( And it has been more than once) We respect him and would not hesitate to recommend him.
Thank you for connecting with us about this experience with Dr. Watson and his nurse. We will be sure to pass this appreciation along.
Ocean Isle Beach, NC |
I have had numerous contacts with Dr. Watson and his colleagues at Grand Strand Heart and Vascular and have the utmost confidence in their ability to provide the best treatment and care.
Myrtle Beach, SC |
I am always comfortable with Dr. Watson, which I feel is important in a Dr./patient relatjonship. I definitely would recommend him
Have you seen Dr. Jerry Watson, MD?

Visit Dr. Watson