Dr. Jerry Schreibstein, MD

Dr. Jerry Schreibstein, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat | Male

Dr. Jerry Schreibstein, MD is an ear, nose, and throat doctor who practices in Springfield, MA. He is 50 years old and has been practicing for 28 years. Dr. Schreibstein is affiliated with Mercy Medical Center, Baystate Mary Lane Hospital and Baystate Medical Center.

Dr. Schreibstein's Experience

See how Dr. Schreibstein's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Schreibstein

Dr. Schreibstein accepts 18 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Schreibstein has admitting privileges.

Dr. Schreibstein's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Schreibstein to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Schreibstein's Performance
in Northampton, MA |
Dr. Schreibstein's diagnosis of allergies that were causing my dizziness was accurate. He prescribed a liquid medicine that was easy to take and effective. He predicted the allergy would be under control in about 2 years. Again, his prognosis was right on. I highly recommend his to anyone suffering from allergies.
in Springfield, MA |
Dr. Schreibstein is very respectful of your time, gives very clear explanations and directions concerning each visit and is always very courteous. I'm grateful for the improvement in breathing and smelling as result being his patient.
in Springfield, ma |
My daughter had tubes put in bilaterally. Best decision ever! Dr schrebstein did AMAZING work. She hasn't had a problem since!
in West Springfield, MA |
I have allergies including an allergy to aspirin. My complaint for over a decade was an inability to smell unless I took a round of prednisone - which lasted for a couple of weeks. Dr. Schreibstein was recommended to me for a consult in August, 2016. Dr. S prescribed a steroid nasal rinse and 5 months later I can still smell! His knowledge and understanding of AERD has proven to be a home run for me.
Feeding Hills MA |
Dr Schreibstein goes above and beyond in his services. I had a surgery with Dr Schreibstein and his follow up and care was awesome.
in Agawam MA |
I would highly recommend Dr Schreibstein he is very professional. I had sinus surgery in May and it has been life changing.
in Agawam, MA |
As a long time sinus infection suffer with severe allergies to antibiotics, I was a difficult patient for Dr. Schreibstein. He performed a sinus procedure which was a HUGE SUCCESS! I was extremely pleased with the results. I can now breath so clearly. He also suggested I start an allergy shot treatment. I was quite hesitant about the shots but they are working! I have been sinus infection free for 11 months & I no longer take allergy medicine as I don't have any more symptoms. I'm so Grateful!!
in Granby MA. |
He was very patient and understanding. He explained everything he was going to do. He tied to make me feel comfortable. Very good listener.
Amherst, MA |
Dr. Schreibstein is a great doctor. He is very kind, polite and a true expert in his field. I highly recommend him!!! K.Karbasioun
in Westfield, MA |
He was very informative about every aspect of the surgery and the reasons it needed to be performed. Also the surgery went very well and was a success. He and his staff were very friendly and professional throughout the process. I would highly recommend Dr. Schreibstein. He is an excellent and caring physician.
in Chicopee,MA |
He didn't hesitate to do the surgery that I needed even though other ENTs just kept putting me on meds. Outcome was fantastic!!!
in Northampton |
Very professional. He did a good job on my deviated septum surgery. I'm breathing much better. Thanks!
in Sunderland, MA |
I would highly recommend anyone considering sinus surgery to have a work up done by Dr Schreibstein. I had surgery first, by another doctor, most likely unnecessarily. Dr Schreibstein determined my health issue and now I am managing it quite well. You can always have surgery later if needed. Take the conservative approach first. You'll be glad you did.
in Westfield, MA |
Dr. Schreibstein has provided me with exceptional care and concern, resulting in a dramatic improvement in my overall health as well as my specific problems with asthma and nasal polyps. In spite of my refusal to follow his original course of treatment, he respected my choices and developed an approach and treatment that has dramatically changed my quality of life. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Schreibstein to anyone seeking exceptional care and expertise.
in Longmeadow, MA |
BEST DOCTOR EVER! Dr. Schreibstein has treated my family for years and has become my go to professional for most of my ailments. He is extremely knowledgeable and never seems rushed during appointments. His appointments do book up quickly but the office staff is sure to get me in when I need to be seen.
in Springfield, MA |
I saw Dr. Schreibstein at his Wasson Ave office for nasal congestion. He was very accommodating, answered all questions, was open to feedback from me, and had a friendly demeanor. He was genuinely interested not only in my medical condition, but in me as a person, asking about what I did for living, where I lived, etc. When he recommended other doctors, he was quick to think of people convenient to where I live. Overall, I was impressed by his depth of knowledge, friendly manner, and efficiency
in Easthampton, MA |
Very thorough and made me feel at ease.
in Belchertown, MA |
Brought my daughter in who was experiencing ear problems related to a rare condition she has. Dr took the time to do research on her condition before we came. I appreciate that he took the time and interest to do this as I usually have to educate different doctors about her very rare condition. He was very thorough respectful.
in West Springfield, MA |
Excellent experiences with Dr. Schreibstein. Found him to be professional, very attentive and genuinely concerned about my son. The office staff are very friendly and attentive as well.
in Chicopee, MA |
Worst Medical Decision Ever?. I went to the Ear, Nose, and Throat Surgeons of Western New England on 2/17/16 in regards to tonsillitis. Dr. Schreibstein was very pushy, arrogant, and (at times) incredibly rude to me. When taking my medical history, he seemed very uninterested and gave me the impression that he wanted to be elsewhere. After telling him that I have been suffering from chronic tonsillitis my whole life, he asked me irrelevant health questions and gave me a extremely vague answer.
Have you seen Dr. Jerry Schreibstein, MD?
Are you Dr. Schreibstein?

Compare Dr. Schreibstein

Dr. Schreibstein's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat
  •  Board certified in Otolaryngology
  •  Malpractice claims found

Dr. Schreibstein has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Schreibstein has no media or publications listed.

Malpractice Claim

• Earwax Buildup
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Facial Fracture
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Laryngeal Cancer
  • Salivary Gland Stones and Inflammation
  • Sinusitis
  • Sjögren's Syndrome
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Throat Cancer (Nasopharyngeal)
  • Throat Cancer (Oropharyngeal)
  • Throat Pain

Tuft U/Boston University

Completed in 1994

Boston University

Graduated in 1986

Dr. Schreibstein does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Schreibstein and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Ear, Nose, and Throat
  • Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Adenoidectomy
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Balloon Sinuplasty
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ear Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision of Parotid, Sublingual, or Submandibular Gland
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Laryngoscopy and Laryngotomy
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Parathyroid Surgery
  • Parathyroidectomy
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Thyroid Lobectomy