Dr. Jerry A. Rubin, MD

Dr. Jerry A. Rubin, MD

Orthopedic Hand Surgery | Male

Central Florida Hand Specialists 6900 Turkey Lake Rd Ste 1-7, Orlando, FL 32819 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

As a hand and upper extremity surgeon I strive to uphold the highest standard of care for my patients and the community I serve. My approach emphasizes patient education with option driven decision making enabling the patient to make decisions regarding their care in an intelligent and rational manner.Read more

Dr. Rubin's Experience

96Experience
Match

See how Dr. Rubin's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Rubin

Dr. Rubin accepts 8 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Rubin has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Rubin's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rubin to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Rubin
Dr. Rubin's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (35)
in Ocala, FL |
Had a wrist injury sustained while working. After talking with Dr. Rubin it was decided surgery was the only real option. I was concerned as it was my right wrist and I am right hand dominate. Range of motion and strength were all worries for me pre/ post surgery. Dr. Rubin did a fantastic job, stabilized my wrist and I am back to having use of it, more than I thought I would have. He was professional and great throughout it all, answering any questions I had. I would highly recommend him.
in Polk County, FL |
Excellent surgeon! Very satisfied with my results! Had nerve shocks in forearm for over a year and previous surgery did not take care of my problem! Dr. Rubin got the diagnosis right and alleviated my pain!
in Kissimmee, FL |
I broke my arm 3 years ago and Cr Rubin performed my surgery. I recently was having problems with Carpel Tunnel on my other hand and immediately went to Dr. Rubin as I trusted him and had experienced an excellent outcome from my previous treatments. In the past I have had several bad experiences with other doctors (one almost killed me due to a misdiagnosis), so I am not the most trusting of doctors, however, based on my experience with Doctor Rubin, I have absolute trust and confidence in him.
in Kissimmee, FL |
Was able to get an appointment within a reasonable amount of time. Your never waiting in the office for hours, they take you right in. The Office workers and Dr. Rubin are very courteous and caring. Dr. Rubin operated on my left hand and everything went well so why wouldn't I have him do my right hand. I would highly recommend Dr. Rubin.
in Titusville, FL |
I was very pleased with Dr. Rubins work, he did my Right Wrist, great results. Great Doctor.
in St Cloud, FL |
I had been to other hand doctors with no success. Checked in to Dr. Rubin and made an appointment he was very thorough and within a month I have had surgery and I don't have anymore pain. I had been in pain for a year and now I am better because of him. The office visits are always on time and the Advanced Surgery Center was excellent along with the great staff that work there. Dr. Rubin has an excellent staff of nurses and office personnel. I can't thank them enough for all they have done.
in Orlando, FL |
I would recommend Dr. Rubin without any hesitation. He is friendly, always seems happy to see you and asks lots of questions to include you in the diagnosis and the treatment. He is expert in his field -- quickly diagnoses and offers possibilities and recommendations for the correction. His staff is also highly skilled and they all work together in a harmonious, friendly & prompt efficient way. Visiting Dr. Rubin's office for consultation or treatment is a pleasant experience.
in Kissimmee, FL |
I was a little worried about having surgery done and how my recovery time will be but there was no worries at all I had surgery on Thursday & by Monday I was at work. I was able to move & use my hand with no problems. A little sore which is expected and I love the fact that you won't even be able to tell I had surgery on my hand. He did a great job and I will recommend to anyone. I have to do my other hand and I'm glad he will be the one taking care of it.
in Kissimmee, FL |
I have recommended Dr. Rubin to multiple friends. We have all had procedures or surgery and every person has been 100% satisfied. I have been to him on 2 different occasions spanning 6 years. I would let no one else touch my hands.
in Orlando, FL |
Excellent overall experience. The process of getting diagnosis, understanding risks and actual procedure were as good an experience I have ever had with a Doctor. I am very happy with my outcome and knew what to expect as my expectations were well managed.
in Windermere, FL |
I had a terrific outcome(reconstructive surgery of the thumb)! My thumb is totally painless and works like normal again!!!!!! His staff is exceptional, especially Brandy. Dr. Rubin is friendly, concerned and professional. I would see him again for my hand, when the time comes!!
in Clermont, FL |
This was my first real injury that required medical attention, my first surgical procedure, etc and Dr Rubin and his staff made it a smooth, quick, and convenient experience. They scheduled me on short notice, we're informative and professional, and most importantly, effective. Definitely recommend.
in Kissimmee, FL |
Dr Rubin has helped me with three problems and has been great in all cases
in Kissimmee, FL |
DR. RUBIN DID MY THUMB SURGERY. I AN SO PLEASED WITH THE OUTCOME. I NO LONGER HAVE PAIN AND CAN RESUME MY HOUSE.. HE EXPLAINED EVERY PROCEDURE BEFORE SURGERY. EXACTLY HOW IT WAS GOING TO BE DONE.. HE IS A GREAT DR.
in Auburndale, FL |
He is a skilled surgeon who has an excellent staff and a very efficient office. I was always seen prior to my actual appointment time. The staff are friendly, courteous and patient focused. My surgery was exactly as I expected thanks to the detailed information I received.
Have you seen Dr. Jerry A. Rubin, MD?
Are you Dr. Rubin?

• Plastic Surgery

• Burn Injuries
  • De Quervain's Disease
  • Dupuytren's Contracture
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Hand Fracture
  • Hand Ligament Rupture
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist
  • Osteoarthritis of Hands
  • Pseudoarthrosis
  • Second-Degree Burns
  • Tendonitis
  • Tennis Elbow (Lateral Epicondylitis)
  • Third-Degree Burns

University Of Heidelberg

Completed in 1987

Johns Hopkins U

Graduated in 1980

Dr. Rubin has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Rubin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rubin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Rubin's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Orthopedic Hand Surgery
  • Board certified in Hand Surgery and Plastic Surgery
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Rubin

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Rubin's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)

Experience with Dr. Rubin

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Rubin's Care Philosophy