Orthopedic Hand Surgery  |
Dr. Jerry Rubin, MD
Dr. Jerry Rubin, MD is an orthopedic hand surgery doctor who practices in Orlando, FL. He is 59 years old and has been practicing for 33 years. Dr. Rubin is affiliated with Celebration Health.

6900 Turkey Lake Rd Ste 1-7

Orlando, FL 32819

• AvMed

Learn about Dr. Rubin

As a hand and upper extremity surgeon I strive to uphold the highest standard of care for my patients and the community I serve. My approach emphasizes patient education with option driven decision making enabling the patient to make decisions regarding their care in an intelligent and rational manner.

Dr. Rubin's Experience

Dr. Rubin's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Orthopedic Hand Surgery

Accredited by: American Board of Plastic Surgery*

• Burn Injuries
  • De Quervain's Disease
  • Dupuytren's Contracture
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Hand Fracture
  • Hand Ligament Rupture
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist
  • Osteoarthritis of Hands
  • Pseudoarthrosis
  • Second-Degree Burns
  • Tendonitis
  • Tennis Elbow (Lateral Epicondylitis)
  • Third-Degree Burns

• University Of California Davis Med Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1993
  • University Of Heidelberg
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1987

Dr. Rubin has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Rubin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rubin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rubin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rubin to family and friends
Dr. Rubin's Performance
Dr. Rubin is extremely knowledgeable and compassionate. I was weeks into healing a displaced fracture left untreated by a different doctor when I contacted Dr. Rubin for help. He performed surgery the following day. Dr. Rubin is thorough and patient. The facilities are immaculate and the kindness and support of both his office and surgery staff is incredible. You will not find a more dedicated, knowledgeable or caring group of healthcare professionals. I highly recommend Dr. Rubin to all.
Orlando, FL |
Dr. Rubin took his time to explain my diagnosis and treatment options.
in Celebration, FL |
Dr. Rubin is by far the best doctor I've visited! Both he and his staff are caring, professional and down-to-earth. From office visits to surgery, every experience has been top-notch. I highly recommend him to anyone living in the Central Florida area.
in Orlando, FL |
Excellent results of surgery for carpal tunnel syndrome. Relief from tingling and cramping was immediate! I was so delighted that I could resume my normal duties within days. I was also very impressed by the great staff and the immaculate surgery center.
in Orlando, FL |
on a scale of 1 to 10 the doctor is a 12.
in Orlando, FL |
Dr. Rubin and his staff are an extremely professional, dedicated, and knowledgeable group of healthcare Professionals. The care I received was second to none and played a major role in my full recovery. I highly recommend Dr. Rubin and his staff if you are in need of an outstanding Hand / Orthopedic specialist! Thank you
in Kissimmee, FL |
Did a great job accommodating to my urgent injury and got to work right away. I had full trust in him at all times and everything went extremely smooth from start to end.
in Davenport, FL |
Very nice doctor! Explains everything to you does not sugarcoat anything gets right to the point and tells you what needs to be done.
Orlando, Florida |
Dr. Rubin is an excellent doctor. He performed a corporal tunnel release and fixed a trigger thumb together. One year later my right hand is perfect. You cannot locate any incisions and all tingling from my fingers have resolved. I acquired corporal tunnel at the birth of my second daughter and when she turned 25 years old, I decided to fix this condition. Last month I returned to fix my left hand for corporal tunnel. Again a wonderful experience. You are in excellent hands with Dr. Rubin.
in St Cloud, FL |
I would highly recommend Dr. Ruben to anyone. He is a fantastic plastic surgeon with a wonderful welcoming staff and office. He clearly explained his recommendations and was easy to understand. I have seen 3 hand surgeons over the years, and I now wish I had seen Dr. Ruben for my previous surgeries. If I had, I would have the invisible scars instead of what I have now. Dr. Ruben is the greatest!!!!
in Winter Haven, FL |
He was recommended by a nurse friend. I was able to make an appointment relatively quickly. At his office I found the staff to be very friendly. The office space was clean and neat and everyone there acted professionally. The entire staff was very well organized, and there was no undue length of time spent waiting. Dr. Rubin is very concise with information and instructions, which caused me to immediately feel comfortable with his capabilities. The entire process has gone as predicted it would.
in Lakeland, FL |
Dr. Rubin is very competent at what he does. He has performed two procedures on my right hand a trigger finger right thumb and recently carpal tunnel. Both procedures healed quickly and without complications. I would not hesitate to have Dr. Rubin perform a procedure on either of my hands again if it was necessary in the future.The office staff are very knowledgeable and friendly.
in Ocala, FL |
Had a wrist injury sustained while working. After talking with Dr. Rubin it was decided surgery was the only real option. I was concerned as it was my right wrist and I am right hand dominate. Range of motion and strength were all worries for me pre/ post surgery. Dr. Rubin did a fantastic job, stabilized my wrist and I am back to having use of it, more than I thought I would have. He was professional and great throughout it all, answering any questions I had. I would highly recommend him.
in Polk County, FL |
Excellent surgeon! Very satisfied with my results! Had nerve shocks in forearm for over a year and previous surgery did not take care of my problem! Dr. Rubin got the diagnosis right and alleviated my pain!
in Kissimmee, FL |
I broke my arm 3 years ago and Cr Rubin performed my surgery. I recently was having problems with Carpel Tunnel on my other hand and immediately went to Dr. Rubin as I trusted him and had experienced an excellent outcome from my previous treatments. In the past I have had several bad experiences with other doctors (one almost killed me due to a misdiagnosis), so I am not the most trusting of doctors, however, based on my experience with Doctor Rubin, I have absolute trust and confidence in him.
in Kissimmee, FL |
Was able to get an appointment within a reasonable amount of time. Your never waiting in the office for hours, they take you right in. The Office workers and Dr. Rubin are very courteous and caring. Dr. Rubin operated on my left hand and everything went well so why wouldn't I have him do my right hand. I would highly recommend Dr. Rubin.
in Titusville, FL |
I was very pleased with Dr. Rubins work, he did my Right Wrist, great results. Great Doctor.
in St Cloud, FL |
I had been to other hand doctors with no success. Checked in to Dr. Rubin and made an appointment he was very thorough and within a month I have had surgery and I don't have anymore pain. I had been in pain for a year and now I am better because of him. The office visits are always on time and the Advanced Surgery Center was excellent along with the great staff that work there. Dr. Rubin has an excellent staff of nurses and office personnel. I can't thank them enough for all they have done.
in Orlando, FL |
I would recommend Dr. Rubin without any hesitation. He is friendly, always seems happy to see you and asks lots of questions to include you in the diagnosis and the treatment. He is expert in his field -- quickly diagnoses and offers possibilities and recommendations for the correction. His staff is also highly skilled and they all work together in a harmonious, friendly & prompt efficient way. Visiting Dr. Rubin's office for consultation or treatment is a pleasant experience.
in Kissimmee, FL |
I was a little worried about having surgery done and how my recovery time will be but there was no worries at all I had surgery on Thursday & by Monday I was at work. I was able to move & use my hand with no problems. A little sore which is expected and I love the fact that you won't even be able to tell I had surgery on my hand. He did a great job and I will recommend to anyone. I have to do my other hand and I'm glad he will be the one taking care of it.
in Kissimmee, FL |
I have recommended Dr. Rubin to multiple friends. We have all had procedures or surgery and every person has been 100% satisfied. I have been to him on 2 different occasions spanning 6 years. I would let no one else touch my hands.
in Orlando, FL |
Excellent overall experience. The process of getting diagnosis, understanding risks and actual procedure were as good an experience I have ever had with a Doctor. I am very happy with my outcome and knew what to expect as my expectations were well managed.
in Windermere, FL |
I had a terrific outcome(reconstructive surgery of the thumb)! My thumb is totally painless and works like normal again!!!!!! His staff is exceptional, especially Brandy. Dr. Rubin is friendly, concerned and professional. I would see him again for my hand, when the time comes!!
in Clermont, FL |
This was my first real injury that required medical attention, my first surgical procedure, etc and Dr Rubin and his staff made it a smooth, quick, and convenient experience. They scheduled me on short notice, we're informative and professional, and most importantly, effective. Definitely recommend.
in Kissimmee, FL |
Dr Rubin has helped me with three problems and has been great in all cases
in Kissimmee, FL |
DR. RUBIN DID MY THUMB SURGERY. I AN SO PLEASED WITH THE OUTCOME. I NO LONGER HAVE PAIN AND CAN RESUME MY HOUSE.. HE EXPLAINED EVERY PROCEDURE BEFORE SURGERY. EXACTLY HOW IT WAS GOING TO BE DONE.. HE IS A GREAT DR.
in Auburndale, FL |
He is a skilled surgeon who has an excellent staff and a very efficient office. I was always seen prior to my actual appointment time. The staff are friendly, courteous and patient focused. My surgery was exactly as I expected thanks to the detailed information I received.
Have you seen Dr. Jerry Rubin, MD?
Are you Dr. Rubin?