Dr. Jerry Miller, MD

Dr. Jerry Miller, MD

Dermatology  |
Dr. Jerry Miller, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Sheboygan, WI. He is 55 years old and has been practicing for 29 years. Read his story

1440 N 25th St

Sheboygan, WI 53081

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota

Learn about Dr. Miller

See how frequently Dr. Miller performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Dermatitis
Skin Infections
Actinic Keratosis

Dr. Miller's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Miller's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Miller "Dr. Miller is a board-certified Dermatologist specializing in the diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the skin, hair, and nails. He has been providing outstanding care in dermatology for over 20 years. Professional areas of interest include early skin cancer detection and treatment, as well as treatments of rosacea, eczema and atopic dermatitis, acne, psoriasis, vitiligo, warts, molluscum, skin allergies and rashes."

This content was provided by Dr. Miller ""The part of my practice I find most rewarding is being able to apply my expertise to improve the lives of my patient." - Jerry Miller, MD"

• Dermatology

• Leg and Foot Ulcers
  • Lichen Planus
  • Melanoma
  • Merkel Cell Carcinoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Nail and Nail Bed Infection

• Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Mohs Surgery
  • Shaving of Skin Lesion
  • Skin Tag Removal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Wisconsin.

• University Of Wisconsin Medical School
    Medical School | Graduated 1988
  • Brooke Army Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1989
  • Brooke Army Med Center

Dr. Miller has no media or publications listed.

• American Academy of Dermatology, Member
  • American Contact Dermatitis Society, Member

Dr. Miller's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Miller to family and friends
Dr. Miller's Performance
Fond du Lac |
Fantastic experience...this doctor was extremely professional and thoroughly explained everything during my visit. I highly recommend him.
Ripon, WI |
I would recommend Dr Miller. Very professional and courteous.
Hello Thank you for the positive feedback and taking the time to leave a review. I appreciate it very much.
in Wind Lake |
I saw Dr Miller today for the first time today and was very pleased to get a same day appointment for an ongoing issue. Dr. Miller was attentive to my issue, had a plan for treatment and I'm confident the treatment will help. He is friendly, easy to communicate with and not in a hurry. I was impressed with my experience. I spent my career in health care and know a good care when I see it. The staff was friendly and very professional.
Hello Thank you for the positive feedback. I appreciate it very much.
Slinger, WI |
Dr. Miller was friendly,and knew what he was doing,and made me feel comfortable. I would recommend him to anyone
Hi Thank you for the positive feedback. I appreciate it very much.
Knoxville, TN |
Dr. Miller made my teenage daughter feel at ease, which is in stark contrast to how other doctors have made her feel. I am glad we found such an understanding dermatologist.
Hi Thank for you for the 5 star rating, positive feedback, and taking the time to leave a review. I appreciate it very much.
Markesan, WI |
Dr. Miller was very cordial, courteous and professional. I would highly recommend him to others.
in Fond Du Lac, WI |
Dr.. Miller is a very skilled Dermatologist. I enjoy seeing him and his staff. He is compassionate and very caring.. He listens to all my concerns and answers all my questions.
Hi Thanks for the positive feedback, 5 star rating, and taking the time to post a review.
in Fond Du Lac, WI |
Dr. Miller was excellent with my very nervous 10 year old daughter. He and is assistant were amazing. I highly recommend Dr. Miller and Forefront Dermatology to patients of all ages.
Hi Thanks for the positive feedback and responding to the review. I appreciate the feedback.
in Fond du Lac, WI |
Thoroughly enjoyed my experience. He was personable, took the time to answer my questions and did a thorough exam. As someone who has had a couple of bouts with skin cancer, my dermatologist is an important part of my healthcare team. Dr. Miller certainly is that.
Hi Thank for you for the 5 star rating and positive feedback. I appreciate it very much.
in New Holstein, WI |
My husband never saw this Doctor before so we arrived early and got everything taken care of and then we were called back and it went well. He's very professional and told us everything about the moles we were concerned about. Nothing to worry about great news but see him in a year. Liked him.
Sheboygan, WI |
Dr. Miller was friendly and provided a thorough exam.
Sheboygan, WI |
Very satisfied with the care I received from Dr.Miller. Easy to talk to and very caring of his patients, takes the time to discuss any and all questions you have. Most important to me is that I trust him.
in Baldwin, WI |
Dr: Miller, is a excellent doctor. And I only hope Forefront will keep him in Hudson.
Thank you for the 5 star rating and taking the time to post a review.
Have you seen Dr. Jerry Miller, MD?

Visit Dr. Miller