Dr. Jerry Lewis, MD

Dr. Jerry Lewis, MD

Pain Medicine | Male

Dr. Jerry Lewis, MD is a pain medicine doctor who practices in Frisco, TX. He is 55 years old and has been practicing for 28 years. Dr. Lewis is affiliated with Methodist Hospital for Surgery.

Dr. Lewis' Experience

See how Dr. Lewis' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Lewis

Dr. Lewis accepts 15 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Lewis has admitting privileges.

Dr. Lewis' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lewis to family and friends
2.6
Dr. Lewis' Performance
in Celina, TX |
I would recommend Dr. Lewis to everyone I know who is in pain. He is very professional and he gets the job done with precision. He has performed several injections on my spine and every time he is attentive and kind to hear me and help me. Hands down he is the best pain specialist out there. All the staff at Lewis Pain are also very professional and completely organized. They are a well oiled machine and they know how to make you feel important and cared for. What a blessing to be a patient.
in Brewster, NY |
When visiting my family in TX (I'm from NY) I always see Dr. Lewis for Sciatica. It almost got the best of me until Dr. Lewis helped get it under control. He is a really great Doctor and his staff goes above and beyond to help me. I always come back when I need help with my low back and Sciatica pain.
Austin, TX |
I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Lewis and his staff. He is very knowledgeable yet conservative with my care. His staff was very pleasant and helpful.
Austin, TX |
Dr Lewis is AMAZING he is very knowledgeable, personable. His staff is wonderful, very helpful and friendly answered all of my questions.
Austin, TX |
Wonderful experience and while I hope to not be back anytime soon, I would happily go to Dr. Lewis
in RICHARDSON, TX |
Dr Lewis and his staff are always going above and beyond to help me schedule my injections and help me with RX coupons, The staff is always friendly and welcoming from the time arrive until I check out. The office environment is very clean comfortable and professional. I feel like the staff is part of my family that I get to visit each month. The staff is always so helpful when I have questions about medications and I'm always in and out in no time at all. Compared to other doctors I give an A +
Austin, TX |
Dr. Lewis and all of his staff were absolutely wonderful. They were more than happy to answer all of my questions and help me when I needed it.
Dallas, TX |
Dr. Lewis and his staff have given me a quality of life I did not think possible after experiencing debilitating pain. I live a full life. I have sent my husband, son and daughter and numerous friends and many co-workers to Dr. Lewis for successful treatment. The staff is professional and understanding and treats their patients as individuals.
in Plano, TX |
I have been with Dr Lewis for many, many years and he has helped me in so many ways. I trust him so much and he always finds ways to help me manage my dreadful pain. He is very informative, kind and gentle. I have recommended him to all my family and friends. I am so appreciative of him and all his wonderful staff, especially India and Jeanette. THANK YOU.
in Dallas, TX |
I've had multiple treatments with Dr. Lewis and his friendly staff over a period of 10 years. My wife is also a patient of Dr. Lewis and we both highly recommend utilizing Dr. Lewis and his staff as they not only courteous and friendly to work with but the listen to their patients and carry out their procedures with integrity and professionalism.
Frisco, TX |
Dr. Lewis was very attentive & helped me solve my back problems quickly! Would highly recommend him to anyone looking to solve their pain!
in Lewisville, TX |
Dr, Lewis is more interested in seeing the next patient. I actually followed him out the door to try and get an answer. The scheduling staff tells you things are approved and later tells you things are not approved. My insurance told me approval was not necessary for what I needed done. When I asked for a call back on my question I never got a response. That ended using him.
in Dallas, TX |
I wish I had headed the horrible reviews for this practice. The office staff is rude & degrading. I see multiple specialist for some serious health issues. One of my other doctors called in a script for pain. Donna called me from Dr. Lewis office & accused me of trying to get more medication than I need. I tried calmly to explain that I had not asked the other Dr. for the medication. I explained that I had the full bottle & could show them. She berated me & tried to make me feel like a criminal.
Frisco, TX |
STAY AWAY FROM DR LEWIS!! I ended up being admitted to the hospital thru the ER with a potentially fatal condition as the result of a medicine he prescribed me -a powerful, specially regulated, drug that 1.Is only for Stage 4 cancer patients (Idon't have cancer) 2.Without checking the prescribing information to see it is NEVER to be prescribed to a patient taking the anti-depressant I'm on. 3.He wrote it for 4 times the required minimum dosage 5.He didn't monitor its administration himself
in Plano, TX |
The absolute worst Doctor I've ever had. One should stay away from his practice by all means. Be prepared, if you do go to his practice, for over billing, monthly visits to his office for prescriptions, monthly drug testing, be sure and bring all medications with you to each visit. He has the personality of a door knob, can't seem to look you in the eye, and is more concerned about hitting the gym, instead of taking care of patients. There are no emergencies to him, so be advised, find another.
Have you seen Dr. Jerry Lewis, MD?
Are you Dr. Lewis?

Compare Dr. Lewis

}

Dr. Lewis' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pain Medicine
  •  Board certified in Anesthesiology

Dr. Lewis has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Lewis' Board Certifications

• Upper Back Pain

University Of Oklahoma / Health Sciences Center

Graduated in 1989

Scott and White Memorial Hospital

Dr. Lewis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lewis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pain Medicine