Pain Medicine  |
Dr. Jerry Lewis, MD
Dr. Jerry Lewis is a board-certified anesthesiologist, as well as having diplomat status in the American Board of Pain Medicine. With over 28 years of practicing medicine, he offers a broad range of treatment plans to help manage pain and provide his patients with the highest quality of life possible. His most well-known services include pain management for lower back pain, sciatica, and neuropathy (among others). He's also well known for successfully performing epidural steroid injections. Dr. Lewis was born and raised in Oklahoma. He received his medical degree in 1989 from the University of Oklahoma Medical School. In 1993, Dr. Lewis completed his residency in anesthesiology at Scott & White Hospital in Temple, Texas. While working to complete his residency, he completed additional training in the area of pain management. As a pain management specialist, Dr. Lewis's primary goal is to help his patients diagnose and manage their pain. Given his training and extensive experience, he's an expert at diagnosing, managing, and rehabilitating people suffering from chronic pain. In addition to performing pain relieving procedures and counseling patients on how to effectively alleviate pain, he can serve as a consultant to other physicians and coordinate with them to meet his patient's pain management needs. Dr. Lewis is fluent in both Spanish and English, allowing him to communicate effectively with the majority of his patients. If you live in the Frisco or McKinney, Texas areas and have questions concerning effective treatment options for managing various types of chronic pain, Dr. Lewis and his staff encourage you to call his office and discuss your options.

5757 Warren Pkwy Ste 110

• Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
  • HealthSmart
  • QualCare

Learn about Dr. Lewis

See how frequently Dr. Lewis performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement)
Osteoarthritis of Spine
Degenerative Disc Disease

Dr. Lewis's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Pain Medicine
  • Anesthesiology
  • Interventional Pain Medicine
  • Pain Management (Nurse Practitioner)

• Anesthesiology

• Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
  • Trigeminal Neuralgia
  • Upper Back Pain

• Epidural Block, Facet Blocks
  • Epidural Lysis of Adhesions (LOA)
  • Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
  • Stellate Ganglion Block

• University Of Oklahoma / Health Sciences Center
    Medical School | Graduated 1989
  • Scott and White Memorial Hospital

Dr. Lewis has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Lewis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lewis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lewis' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lewis to family and friends
3.3
Dr. Lewis' Performance
McKinney, TX |
I have always had an exceptionally outstanding care when I come to Dr. Lewis. His entire staff is courteous, helpful, pleasant and available for any questions or concerns I might have. I have been a patient of Dr. Lewis for the past 6 years and have referred several family members and friends to him. There are not any improvements that I can think of or the I feels is needed.
in Little Elm, TX |
Dr. Jerry's people are amazing. I have ad the best care from this team of professionals that anyone could ever ask for. They have always done the right thing and listen to me to make the best decisions possible to keep me going with all my physical issues, no matter what I do to myself. They are always pleasant, they really care. and they know me by my first name, not a number. cannot say enough good things about this staff, they haven given me enough room. I recommend them highly.
in McKinney TX |
Dr Lewis has given back the "Normal" to my life with my back injections!!!
Round Rock, TX |
I recommend Dr. Lewis to anybody. He has saved my life and made such a wonderful change in my life. I have been coming to him for about 14 years, he has wonderful staff working with him.
in Round Rock, TX |
excellent service and care, been a patient for 7 yrs.
in Carrollton, TX |
I've had Dr. Lewis do multiple procedures for my neck and now my back. He's worked miracles and my pain. He and his staff are very professional yet friendly and accommodating to your personal needs.
in Plano, TX |
Dr. Lewis and his staff are consistently both professional and compassionate. As a recovering alcoholic I'm very grateful of the level of care I receive from them with dealing with my chronic pain. I would strongly recommend Dr. Lewis to anyone seeking help.
Round Rock, TX |
I would definitely recommend Dr. Lewis to family and friends. He has helped to keep my pain level to a degree that has allowed me to work in spite of my condition for the last couple of years. I have never had a problem scheduling an appointment with Dr. Lewis or Tracy. Excellent response time as well. Office environment has always been clean and comfortable. I can't say enough about the staff here. They make you feel welcome and all have great personalities.
in plano, tx |
Very likely to recommend Dr. Jerry Lewis it has kept me out of major surgeries. His facilities both office and surgical offices are very professional and always feel very comfortable when I go. I have all confidence in dr. Lewis and his full medical staff and would recommend him to everyone.
Extremely likely to recommend Dr. Lewis to my family and friends.
in Celina, TX |
I would recommend Dr. Lewis to everyone I know who is in pain. He is very professional and he gets the job done with precision. He has performed several injections on my spine and every time he is attentive and kind to hear me and help me. Hands down he is the best pain specialist out there. All the staff at Lewis Pain are also very professional and completely organized. They are a well oiled machine and they know how to make you feel important and cared for. What a blessing to be a patient.
in Brewster, NY |
When visiting my family in TX (I'm from NY) I always see Dr. Lewis for Sciatica. It almost got the best of me until Dr. Lewis helped get it under control. He is a really great Doctor and his staff goes above and beyond to help me. I always come back when I need help with my low back and Sciatica pain.
Austin, TX |
I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Lewis and his staff. He is very knowledgeable yet conservative with my care. His staff was very pleasant and helpful.
Austin, TX |
Dr Lewis is AMAZING he is very knowledgeable, personable. His staff is wonderful, very helpful and friendly answered all of my questions.
Austin, TX |
Wonderful experience and while I hope to not be back anytime soon, I would happily go to Dr. Lewis
in RICHARDSON, TX |
Dr Lewis and his staff are always going above and beyond to help me schedule my injections and help me with RX coupons, The staff is always friendly and welcoming from the time arrive until I check out. The office environment is very clean comfortable and professional. I feel like the staff is part of my family that I get to visit each month. The staff is always so helpful when I have questions about medications and I'm always in and out in no time at all. Compared to other doctors I give an A +
Austin, TX |
Dr. Lewis and all of his staff were absolutely wonderful. They were more than happy to answer all of my questions and help me when I needed it.
Dallas, TX |
Dr. Lewis and his staff have given me a quality of life I did not think possible after experiencing debilitating pain. I live a full life. I have sent my husband, son and daughter and numerous friends and many co-workers to Dr. Lewis for successful treatment. The staff is professional and understanding and treats their patients as individuals.
in Plano, TX |
I have been with Dr Lewis for many, many years and he has helped me in so many ways. I trust him so much and he always finds ways to help me manage my dreadful pain. He is very informative, kind and gentle. I have recommended him to all my family and friends. I am so appreciative of him and all his wonderful staff, especially India and Jeanette. THANK YOU.
in Dallas, TX |
I've had multiple treatments with Dr. Lewis and his friendly staff over a period of 10 years. My wife is also a patient of Dr. Lewis and we both highly recommend utilizing Dr. Lewis and his staff as they not only courteous and friendly to work with but the listen to their patients and carry out their procedures with integrity and professionalism.
Frisco, TX |
Dr. Lewis was very attentive & helped me solve my back problems quickly! Would highly recommend him to anyone looking to solve their pain!
in Lewisville, TX |
Dr, Lewis is more interested in seeing the next patient. I actually followed him out the door to try and get an answer. The scheduling staff tells you things are approved and later tells you things are not approved. My insurance told me approval was not necessary for what I needed done. When I asked for a call back on my question I never got a response. That ended using him.
in Dallas, TX |
I wish I had headed the horrible reviews for this practice. The office staff is rude & degrading. I see multiple specialist for some serious health issues. One of my other doctors called in a script for pain. Donna called me from Dr. Lewis office & accused me of trying to get more medication than I need. I tried calmly to explain that I had not asked the other Dr. for the medication. I explained that I had the full bottle & could show them. She berated me & tried to make me feel like a criminal.
Frisco, TX |
STAY AWAY FROM DR LEWIS!! I ended up being admitted to the hospital thru the ER with a potentially fatal condition as the result of a medicine he prescribed me -a powerful, specially regulated, drug that 1.Is only for Stage 4 cancer patients (Idon't have cancer) 2.Without checking the prescribing information to see it is NEVER to be prescribed to a patient taking the anti-depressant I'm on. 3.He wrote it for 4 times the required minimum dosage 5.He didn't monitor its administration himself
in Plano, TX |
The absolute worst Doctor I've ever had. One should stay away from his practice by all means. Be prepared, if you do go to his practice, for over billing, monthly visits to his office for prescriptions, monthly drug testing, be sure and bring all medications with you to each visit. He has the personality of a door knob, can't seem to look you in the eye, and is more concerned about hitting the gym, instead of taking care of patients. There are no emergencies to him, so be advised, find another.
Have you seen Dr. Jerry Lewis, MD?
Are you Dr. Lewis?