Dr. Jerry Lewis, MD

Pain Management •  Male • Age 58

Telehealth services available

Dr. Jerry Lewis, MD is a Pain Management Specialist in Frisco, TX. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Baylor Medical Center at Frisco and Medical City Plano. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Lewis to book an appointment.

Lewis Interventinal Pain & Regenerative Medicine

Lewis Interventinal Pain & Regenerative Medicine5757 Warren Pkwy Ste 110 Frisco, TX 75034

Novo Med Spa

Novo Med Spa5858 Main St Ste 280 Frisco, TX 75033

Superior T Men's Testosterone And Wellness

Superior T Men's Testosterone And Wellness5757 Warren Pkwy Ste 110 Bldg 2 Frisco, TX 75034

Dr. Lewis' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Lewis

4.1

Dr. Lewis?
I have been coming to Lewis Pain for over 10 years and have always been seen quickly and my concerns listened to. When I needed more relief than medicine could provide, I was given options and after a few shots, decided upon a Spinal Cord Stimulator. Great decision and great explanation by doctors and followup team. When medicine needs to be switched around, the doctors are willing to listen and work with you. Very patient centered practice that cares about your quality of life!
Kim H. – Oct 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jerry Lewis, MD?
I am a long-time patient of Lewis Pain. Dr. Lewis, his Nurse Practitioners and his entire medical staff have treated my chronic pain in a variety of ways and have assisted with my pain management during surgeries or other procedures with other Physicians. Because of Dr. Lewis and his team, I am a healthy, active, functioning, contributing member of society and I cannot say enough great things about all of them. I am a grateful patient.
Lisa B. – Oct 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jerry Lewis, MD?
A long time patient of Dr. Lewis, Tracy, and Caleb I cannot thank them enough for minimizing my pain through various methods. So much appreciated!
Anonymous – Oct 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jerry Lewis, MD?
The care givers and office workers here are always courteous and helpful. Never an issue in helping me with alternative treatments or recommendations.
Rich H. – Oct 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jerry Lewis, MD?
Dr Lewis has done numerous spinal injections and he always makes sure to explain what he is going to do and is very professional to deal with. Traci always takes her time with me to make sure i'm doing ok and explains the side effects of the medicine. Harold is always in a great mood which is helps put me at ease.
Anonymous – Oct 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jerry Lewis, MD?
I have been seeing Dr. Lewis for over 2 years and he has always taken care of my pain needs. He has performed several injections and he has been very helpful in listening to my concerns and working with me to keep my pain under control. His staff is always friendly and helpful.
Anonymous – Sep 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jerry Lewis, MD?
Dr Lewis and his staff are always fast in getting me checked in and in a room. I never have to wait to see Dr Lewis or his staff. I always look forward to my visit because It always goes smooth and I'm in and out and on with my day. The experience is totally painless :)
Michael P. – Sep 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jerry Lewis, MD?
India and Dr Lewis are such a great team and I always feel comfortable with them knowing they are getting to the root of the problem and skipping all of the band-aid solutions so I can get back to my life promptly. Thank you both for taking care of me, my neck and my back!
K. M. – Sep 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jerry Lewis, MD?
As a patient of Dr. Lewis and Tracy, Nurse practioner, they and their staff have always been professional, thorough and caring. They look at all possibilities when devising treatment plans. They consider multiple options to assist with your pain. I have been on pain meds since my l/s fusions and they have given me a quality of life. Other treatments and modalities and injections have been done with short relief outcome. The pain meds work and i function well but the DEA and CDC are making it difficult for healthcare providers and patients to continue on them. I'm not pleased with those changes of pain meds. Been treated like a criminal and drug addict since being on them. No decision makers of those policies should be allowed to make those decisions unless they have experienced long term chronic pain. I recommend Dr. Lewis and staff to anyone experiencing pain.hey will get to the cause and try endlessly to resolve.
Anonymous – Sep 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jerry Lewis, MD?
awesome sraff best in dfw
S. S. – Sep 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jerry Lewis, MD?
I have been coming here for years. They have always been professional and able to keep me comfortable. Highly recommended.
Jon E. – Sep 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jerry Lewis, MD?
I have used other medspas and plastic surg. and never had a better experience than I have had with NOVO. I have had scar revision to the tweeks and tune up maintenance and never have been over done. The staff is honest and realistic with results.. After have a wound vac for several months and left with a hard hurtful scar, the gals worked there laser magic and now you can barely see or feel it. Love this place would be great for a girls day
Shanna E. – Sep 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jerry Lewis, MD?
like every month routine as usual. ive been coming to dr lewis for i think over 16 years hes the only one i trust to handle my meds and any procedure we have g had to do over the years he is very profesional and excellent in his knowlwdge of pain management and especially he cares about my welfare and progress as his patient. he and his Entire staff are all professional and consistanr and extremely courtesious in my treatment for my pain therapy that i have been going thru since i was 23 yo. to this point thats been almost 41 years so i am totally happy and content about my visits and his decisions in trying to make my pain easier to endure and live with there is no complete cure for my pain ive tried surgeries etc so just grin and try to put up with it the best i can now being diagnosed with a very rare disease sclerosing mesentereritis is going to be a trial for both off us i am in a entirely new introduction of pain which can be like having cancer from lil is written abou
David M. – Sep 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jerry Lewis, MD?
I only have good things to say, except sometimes the wait time in the office is a little too long.
T. S. – Sep 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jerry Lewis, MD?
The staff is understanding, caring and thoughtful. I have had multiple procedure's and each time helped me get through them.
Anonymous – Sep 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jerry Lewis, MD?
I know my physical abilities would be completely lacking without being referred to Dr. Lewis many years ago. With my back injections I have been able to continue my life as normal as possible. These injections have allowed me to live somewhat pain free. Thank you!!!!
Sherri L. – Sep 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jerry Lewis, MD?
Dr. Lewis has done wonders for helping me manage my chronic pain.
Anonymous – Sep 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jerry Lewis, MD?
I have been coming to Lewis Pain for years. The whole staff is great to work with on the management of my pain.
James D. – Sep 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jerry Lewis, MD?
I have been a patient for a very long time and i have never met a more awesome doctor as Dr.Lewis,he is brilliant. I have seen several new faces over the years but the whole team has always been great. I would also like to say that Tracy Castaldo is AMAZING as well,her bedside manor is outstanding. She is very gracious,kind and caring. At Lewis pain you can always count on someone listening to your issues and concerns and they take the time to explain things to you and make sure you understand whats going on with your diagnosis and treatment plan. I would also like to say a few words about Harold. First of all he loves his job,it is so evident. He is always concerned and listens and treats every issue with lots of care. Lastly i would like to say that India is one of the MOST WONDERFUL people i have EVER met. She has always made me feel like i was very special. She is absolutely incredible at what she does.As a whole Lewis Pain Management is a WONDERFUL place to get the help you need
Stacey H. – Sep 17, 2019
very good
Anonymous – Sep 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jerry Lewis, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Lewis?

Dr. Lewis accepts

Dr. Lewis accepts the following insurance:

Aetna PPO
Harvard Pilgrim Health Care PPO
HealthSmart
Humana PPO
QualCare

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Lewis' experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Lewis' Top Procedures and Conditions

Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement)

Dr. Lewis treats Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement) more than 99% of his peers

Dr. Lewis treats this condition more than 99% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Brachial Neuritis
  • Polyneuritis
  • Radiculitis
  • Ulnar Neuritis
  • Vestibular Neuritis
Hide other areas of care
Chronic Pain

• Dermaplaning
  • Diabetic Polyneuropathy
  • Elbow Disorders
  • Epidural Block, Facet Blocks
  • Epidural Lysis of Adhesions (LOA)
  • Epidural Steroid Injections
  • Trigeminal Neuralgia
  • Upper Back Pain
  • Vertebroplasty
  • Wrist Pain

For more than 20 years, Jerry Lewis, MD has helped thousands of patients restore their quality of life by reducing chronic pain. As a pain management specialist, Dr. Lewis is dedicated to staying on top of technological advances and cutting-edge tech...Read more

• Pain Management