Dr. Jerry Holubec, DO

Dr. Jerry Holubec, DO

Pain Medicine | Male

Regional Pain Care Center 1111 Raintree Cir Ste 170, Allen, TX 75013 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Holubec specializes in Pain Medicine and practices in Allen, TX. He practices at 2 locations.

Are you Dr. Holubec? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Holubec's Experience

96Experience
Match

See how Dr. Holubec's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Holubec

Dr. Holubec accepts 7 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Holubec has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Holubec's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Holubec to family and friends
4.3
Experience with Dr. Holubec
Dr. Holubec's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (29)
in Frisco, TX |
Dr. Jerry is the ONLY doctor who has given me more than very temporary relief for my chronic whiplash injury pain. He treated me in the early nineties and later in 2016, when all other treatments failed after the pain recurred. His warm, caring manner has given me hope and confidence that I can resume my lifestyle with minimal discomfort. He focuses on my problem and is backed up by his caring anesthesiologist and staff. Patient needs are heard and understood, thanks to his patience and skill.
in Frisco, TX |
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Holubec listens to your needs. He explains the procedure necessary and is very caring. He stayed in constant contact with us before we even met him. He has a very positive attitude. After my husband's stem cell treatment he went to our hotel to check up on him, he visited for about 45 minutes. The staff was very friendly and well organized.
Dallas, TX |
Knew exactly what needed to be done . My pain is gone . He and his staff and Dr. Jack ,his anesthesiologist, were the best. Very impressed especially with the results.
in St. Louis, MO |
Dr. Jerry is the best. He takes the time to explain everything before and after, in understandable medical information. He will go out of his way to make sure the patient is comfortable, doing well and even follow up with phone calls. Dr. Jerry treated my 21 year old son with stem cell therapy. My son had a hemorrhagic stroke and left him unable to move his body on his own. It has only been a few weeks but I am seeing some small improvement with his movement. I highly recommend Dr. Jerry Holubec
in Allen, TX |
I have had a recurring problem with my sciatic nerve. Dr. Jerry has always been able to hit exactly the right spot with his injection and always gets me relief. He is very caring and goes the extra mile for his patients. His experience is evident in the way he gets it right the first time! I highly recommend him to anyone in need of pain relief.
in Allen, TX |
I saw Dr Jerry after a bad experience with another pain management Dr. What a relief it was just talking with him on the first visit. He listened then explained that he would like me to have additional MRI's to be sure he could get the best result! I had injections in my neck this morning and the entire experience was great! He is very busy but takes time when he's with you!
in Denton, TX |
Dr. Holubec has been a lifesaver many times for me already. The most recent was when I was working in Mass, my back was in excruciating pain. I was to travel back to Dallas on a Saturday and then travel right back out on Sunday to Argentina. I was in a real pickle. Dr. Holubec helped me out via text and met me Saturday afternoon at his Allen office after I arrived at DFW. No other Doctor has ever been there for me this before. He's more like family than a Doctor to me.
in San Antonio, TX |
Truly compassionate care. Dr. Holubec was very detailed in the explanation of the procedure he was to perform on my son. We traveled from San Antonio to have Dr. Holubec address my son's spinal cord injury. Plus, name a physician that made not one, but two, house calls to the hotel where we stayed. Amazing patient care.
Allen, TX |
Dr. Jerry listens to his patients. He listened to my story and was willing to try different things. I have had this condition for over 20 years. Only in the past year have I been a patient of Dr. Jerry. Because he was willing to try different methods, I am finally getting much needed relief (after 20 years of suffering). I would recommend Dr. Jerry to anyone that has pain issues. Chad M.
in Allen, TX |
I was injured at work 7 months ago. about 4 months into my injury wc doctor finally sent me to a specialist. I'm suffering from a intense pain syndrome called crps. he sent me to Dr Jerry Holubec and that's when things began to change for the good. Dr J didn't treat me as a patient, he treated me like I was his family and I'm so grateful to him. I still have a ways to go with this syndrome but with Dr J this journey is going to be a lot smoother. Thank God for Dr Jerry.ThankyouDrJ. marques
Have you seen Dr. Jerry Holubec, DO?
Are you Dr. Holubec?

Compare Dr. Holubec

• Pain Medicine

Why It Matters: Dr. Holubec's Board Certifications

• Anesthesiology

• Autonomic Disorders
  • Coccyx Injuries
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Diabetic Polyneuropathy

• Nerve Destruction by Neurolytic Agent
  • Peripheral Nerve Block
  • Spinal Nerve Block
  • Stem Cell Therapy

University of North Texas Health Science Center / Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine
    Dallas Fam Hospital

Completed in 1986

Tex Tech University Health Science Center

Completed in 1989

Tex Tech University Health Science Center

Completed in 1987

Dr. Holubec has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Holubec does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Holubec and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Holubec's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Pain Medicine
  • Board certified in Anesthesiology
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Holubec

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Holubec's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
16 – 30 minutes

Experience with Dr. Holubec

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients