Pain Medicine  |
Dr. Jerry Holubec, DO
Dr. Jerry Holubec, DO is a pain medicine doctor who practices in Allen, TX. He is 59 years old. Dr. Holubec is affiliated with Medical City Plano.

Regional Pain Care Center

1111 Raintree Cir Ste 170

Allen, TX 75013

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Holubec

Dr. Holubec's Experience

Dr. Holubec's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Pain Medicine
  • Board certified in Anesthesiology

• Pain Medicine
  • Anesthesiology

• Anesthesiology
    Accredited by: American Board of Anesthesiology*

• Autonomic Disorders
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Coccyx Injuries

• Nerve Destruction by Neurolytic Agent
  • Peripheral Nerve Block
  • Spinal Nerve Block
  • Stem Cell Therapy

• University Of North Texas Health Science Center / Texas College Of Osteopathic Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Dallas Fam Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1986
  • Tex Tech University Health Science Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1989
  • Tex Tech University Health Science Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1987

Dr. Holubec has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Holubec does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Holubec and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Holubec's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Holubec to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Holubec's Performance
in Plano, TX |
I met Jerry hunched over in excruciating pain resulting from my lumbar. 3 bulging discs left me unable to straighten my body at all and, I was laid up for two weeks in level 6-8 pain. I was immediately confident in Jerry when I met him for his demeanor and the thorough explanation he gave of my injury. He was confident and focused on MY situation; my pain, and he mapped out the solution for me. A week later I awoke in his facility pain free and still am. Can't say enough about this guy.
in Dallas, TX |
I had severe back pain that had lasted three weeks. After dealing with an Orthopedic Doctor and getting nowhere, I contacted Dr. Holubec. I was able to see him the next day. He spent the time explaining what was going on with my pain. I was scheduled for an injections procedure two days later. I was thrilled that Dr. Holubec was able to treat me so quickly. I am pain free. I thank God for Dr. Holubec. He is very, very knowledgeable, kind and compassionate. All of his staff is great too
in Dallas, TX |
I had shingles 3 years ago and was still in lots of post neuropathy nerve pain in the neck and ear. I had only been treated with pills which barely relieved the pain as long as the dose. I met Dr Holubec who immediately told me he could resolve the pain, which he did. I am pain free for the 1st time in three years. Such a great relief !!!!
in Howe, TX |
I've had my pain problem for ten years now and Dr. Holubec is the first doctor that has been able to make me feel 100% better. Best thing I've ever done was leave my old doctor and go to Dr. Holubec. He listens and cares about his patients. His nurses and office staff are very friendly and professional. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone and everyone. I just hope he never retires.
in Frisco tx |
There is no better pain management doctor in North Texas. "Doctor Jerry" has a great staff, understanding manner and the experience complicated patients need to work through episodic issues.
in Texas |
Dr. Jerry is one of kind, out of the box thinker towards my medical needs. He got to the root cause of a vascular issue I've been struggling with for over 22 years (countless procedures and setback). Thanks Dr. H. "We need more like you in our community ".
in Plano, TX |
Dr Holubec is the best Pain Management doctor in all of North Texas second to none. We thank God for his expertise and controlling my trigeminal neuralgia. He has the best bedside manner's of any doctor and takes the time to let you know exactly what he's gonna do and then he does it. We have been to many doctors but we'd have not found one like Dr. Holubec, you can trust him to take care of you .....thank you Dr. Holubec! Teresa Peréz
in Wylie TX |
Dr. Jerry is very friendly and he will explain your back problems or what ever your pain is were you can understand it. His staff is great. I highly recommend him to any one.
Queen Creek, AZ |
We saw Dr. Holubec for Stem Cells for my 16-year old son who has a TBI. We had previously visited doctors in Cancun and Tijuana for the same reason. This was BY FAR the best experience! Dr. Holubec and his staff could not be more friendly and could not truly care about you as a person. Dr. Holubec took as much time as needed to answer all of our questions about the procedure and checked up on us many times following the procedure. Would highly recommend his office!
in Allen, TX |
I have been a patient of Dr Jerry Holubec for over ten years. With inoperable pelvic frequent subluxations, Dr Jerry has saved my life from having to constantly take narcotic pain relievers. Annually, he performs a procedure called a rhizotomy to kill the nerves that produce sciatica. The nerves grow back, but I remain pain free for 9-12 months. He is a life saver and I would recommend him to anyone suffering from spinal problems and chronic pain. He saved my life. I'm so thankful for him
in Dallas, TX |
Best Dr around-he stuck with me trying different things until he got it worked out! Very kind, patient man. Staff is wonderful too! Esp Patricia! Give this group a try!
in Garland Texas |
Wonderful staff and Dr Holubec really cares about your pain. He is always up on recent changes in pain care. Dr Jerry makes you feel like you are his only patient. He is professional and kind. I wholeheartedly recommend Him for your pain care needs.
in Dallas, TX |
I have been a patient of Dr Holubec since 2009. He has thoroughly explained all treatments and actions relating to pain management to help me regain proper day to day living. Traumatic injuries to my leg and spine have led to multiple plates, screws and rods and pain management has become an important part of my recovery. This has been made easier with a doctor who is willing to take the time to understand my individual needs and explain treatment options that are best suited to me.
in grand prairie, tx |
Hands down best experience with pain specialist I ever had. I am back to my life and pain free without the use of pain meds.
in Frisco, TX |
Dr. Jerry is the ONLY doctor who has given me more than very temporary relief for my chronic whiplash injury pain. He treated me in the early nineties and later in 2016, when all other treatments failed after the pain recurred. His warm, caring manner has given me hope and confidence that I can resume my lifestyle with minimal discomfort. He focuses on my problem and is backed up by his caring anesthesiologist and staff. Patient needs are heard and understood, thanks to his patience and skill.
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Holubec listens to your needs. He explains the procedure necessary and is very caring. He stayed in constant contact with us before we even met him. He has a very positive attitude. After my husband's stem cell treatment he went to our hotel to check up on him, he visited for about 45 minutes. The staff was very friendly and well organized.
Dallas, TX |
Knew exactly what needed to be done . My pain is gone . He and his staff and Dr. Jack ,his anesthesiologist, were the best. Very impressed especially with the results.
in St. Louis, MO |
Dr. Jerry is the best. He takes the time to explain everything before and after, in understandable medical information. He will go out of his way to make sure the patient is comfortable, doing well and even follow up with phone calls. Dr. Jerry treated my 21 year old son with stem cell therapy. My son had a hemorrhagic stroke and left him unable to move his body on his own. It has only been a few weeks but I am seeing some small improvement with his movement. I highly recommend Dr. Jerry Holubec
in Allen, TX |
I have had a recurring problem with my sciatic nerve. Dr. Jerry has always been able to hit exactly the right spot with his injection and always gets me relief. He is very caring and goes the extra mile for his patients. His experience is evident in the way he gets it right the first time! I highly recommend him to anyone in need of pain relief.
in Allen, TX |
I saw Dr Jerry after a bad experience with another pain management Dr. What a relief it was just talking with him on the first visit. He listened then explained that he would like me to have additional MRI's to be sure he could get the best result! I had injections in my neck this morning and the entire experience was great! He is very busy but takes time when he's with you!
in Denton, TX |
Dr. Holubec has been a lifesaver many times for me already. The most recent was when I was working in Mass, my back was in excruciating pain. I was to travel back to Dallas on a Saturday and then travel right back out on Sunday to Argentina. I was in a real pickle. Dr. Holubec helped me out via text and met me Saturday afternoon at his Allen office after I arrived at DFW. No other Doctor has ever been there for me this before. He's more like family than a Doctor to me.
in San Antonio, TX |
Truly compassionate care. Dr. Holubec was very detailed in the explanation of the procedure he was to perform on my son. We traveled from San Antonio to have Dr. Holubec address my son's spinal cord injury. Plus, name a physician that made not one, but two, house calls to the hotel where we stayed. Amazing patient care.
Allen, TX |
Dr. Jerry listens to his patients. He listened to my story and was willing to try different things. I have had this condition for over 20 years. Only in the past year have I been a patient of Dr. Jerry. Because he was willing to try different methods, I am finally getting much needed relief (after 20 years of suffering). I would recommend Dr. Jerry to anyone that has pain issues. Chad M.
in Allen, TX |
I was injured at work 7 months ago. about 4 months into my injury wc doctor finally sent me to a specialist. I'm suffering from a intense pain syndrome called crps. he sent me to Dr Jerry Holubec and that's when things began to change for the good. Dr J didn't treat me as a patient, he treated me like I was his family and I'm so grateful to him. I still have a ways to go with this syndrome but with Dr J this journey is going to be a lot smoother. Thank God for Dr Jerry.ThankyouDrJ. marques
Have you seen Dr. Jerry Holubec, DO?
Are you Dr. Holubec?