Dr. Jerry Gilbert, MD

Dr. Jerry Gilbert, MD

Interventional Cardiology  |

Dr. Jerry Gilbert, MD is an interventional cardiology doctor who practices in Round Rock, TX. He is 48 years old and has been practicing for 22 years. Dr. Gilbert is affiliated with Heart Hospital of Austin, St. David's Round Rock Medical Center, St. David's Medical Center and St. David's North Austin Medical Center.

Austin Heart, P.A..

2410 Round Rock Ave Ste 110

Round Rock, TX 78681

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Gilbert

Austin Heart ; Mission "To provide exceptional cardiac and vascular care to every patient every day with a spirit of warmth, friendliness and personal pride." Austin Heart ; Values I C A R E...Integrity, Compassion, Accountability, Respect, Excellence

Video

Dr. Gilbert's Experience

Dr. Gilbert's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Interventional Cardiology

• Cardiopulmonary Conditions
  • Cardiovascular Disease
  • Carotid Artery Disease
  • Chest Pain
  • Chronic Pulmonary Heart Diseases (incl. Pulmonary Hypertension)
  • Coarctation of the Aorta
  • Congenital Aortic Valve Disorders
  • Congenital Heart Defects
  • Congenital Heart Disease
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Endocarditis
  • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
  • Heart Blood Vessel Blockage
  • Hypertensive Heart and Chronic Kidney Disease
  • Hypotension
  • Limb Swelling
  • Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload
  • Lipidoses (incl. Gaucher Disease)
  • Marfan Syndrome
  • Syncope
  • Thrombosis
  • Tricuspid Valve Disease

• Angioplasty With Stent Placement
  • Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography)
  • Cardiac Electrophysiology
  • Cardiovascular Stress Test
  • Cardiovascular Surgical Procedure
  • Cardioversion, Elective
  • Cardioverter-Defibrillator or Pacemaker Insertion, Removal or Repair
  • Chest CT (incl. Heart and Lungs)
  • Coronary Angiogram

Medical School | Graduated 1995
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1998
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1998
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2002

• Successful treatment of aortic endograft thrombosis with rheolytic thrombectomy, 2001

Dr. Gilbert does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gilbert and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

St. David's Round Rock Medical Center

is a Recipient of a Healthgrades Excellence Award
Distinguished Hospital Award for Clinical Excellence

Hospital Quality Award

Dr. Gilbert is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Dr. Gilbert's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gilbert to family and friends
Dr. Gilbert's Performance
in Georgetown, TX |
I have seen Dr. Gilbert since 2005. He diagnosed my heart disease and arranged quickly for bypass surgery. He has been my Cardiologist ever since. He is a consummate professional, stays up to date, and has a pleasant manner. He is direct and honest and remembers me from year to year. He never rushes, and reviews my file every time I visit. He reviews my bloodwork results and makes medication adjustments only if needed.
in Cedar Park, TX |
My doctor is in Cedar Park, but I wanted to have my doctor at the same location where I go to the hospital which is in Round Rock. .Also, Dr. Gilbert helped me once when I was at the emergency room and was kept overnight. Dr. Gilbert was so nice and I felt very confident in his care. He even came to the hospital to see me the next day. Also, I have heard many good comments about Dr. Gilbert from friends, so I wanted to have him as my doctor.
in Georgetown, TX |
Dr. Gilbert has been my Cardiologist for 14 years. He has been spot on every time. I would not consider going to another Doctor,
in Round Rock, TX |
Dr. Gilbert is a compassionate and caring doctor. I have been a patient of his for almost four years. He speaks to a level that is understanding. If you have questions he tries to explain them in layman terms. I have felt very comfortable with him and would recommend him to family and friends.
in Austin, TX |
During my recent appointment, Dr. Gilbert answered each of my questions thoroughly, including doing a quick risk analysis of two courses of action and making recommendations regarding medications and further testing. He also performed a careful physical check. I was happy with the time spent and his courtesy. I recommend him without reservation to anyone needing cardiac care.
in Georgetown, TX |
Dr. Gilbert is an exceptional physician. He and his staff have provided my wife and me with excellent medical care for approximately 10 years. Highest recommendation!
in Georgetown, TX |
Dr. Gilbert is outstanding. He has been our cardiologist since we moved to Texas and each time we see him we are impressed with his knowledge, his frankness, the ability for us to understand what he is talking about , and his kindness. His office staff and nurses are the same way. He leads from the top. If you are looking for a cardiologist to trust, Dr. Gilbert is that person. If you are having a procedure done,he is the one to perform it. We trust him with our lives . He is the best.
in Georgetown, TX |
Dr. Gilbert was recommended by several nurses at St. David's Hospital. I saw him as a new, first time patient and was well taken care of. He took time to answer my questions and was very personable. He even helped me understand by drawing a picture to understand his explanation better. His staff is very helpful and pleasant. ??
in Bertram, TX |
Excellent visit. I will recommend Dr. Gilbert!!
in Round Rock, TX |
Very patient friendly. I feel very confident in his abilities.
in Pflugerville |
Dr. Gilbert is the most kind and professional cardiologist that I have ever know. He is amazing!! Very thorough and makes you feel that he cares.
in Elgin, TX |
Dr Gilbert is open to your concerns and questions. He made an adjustment in my medication and I. Immediately felt much better. It was as if the light switch was flipped on.
Austin, TX |
Dr. Gilbert and staff were very attentive to my questions and concerns, taking the time to consider all factors and to explain in terms that I could understand
in Pflugerville, TX |
Dr. Gilbert is a number 1 on my medical "Dream Team". He is hugely professional and genuinely cares for you. He goes so far as to explain cost variables for medications. i can not give enough accolades.
in Cedar Park, TX |
Dr. Gilbert is a joy to visit. Not only was he instrumental in helping me gain back my health, but he has monitored my progress regularly and suggested things which I can do to maintain. He is direct, positive, and explains the process fully. And I love his staff. They help with appointments and ALWAYS call back when information is needed.
in Austin, TX |
I find Dr Gilbert a very intelligent & caring professional. I have a hard time with any medications, due to being sensitive to dosages, fillers in the medications, and reactions. Dr Gilbert listens to me, as an individual, to concerns, side effects of medication, possible needs & outcomes. He answers any questions I have without feeling rushed. Then works with me on a plan of care allowing for flexibility in medication and dosages that are tailored for me. If I have any questions I can call.
in Austin, TX |
I have been involved with number of cardiologists in the Austin area some from Austin Heart, some not. I would have to take a large step forward and say my experience with Dr Gilbert was far above any of the past. He has a way of communicating that I had not seen in the past. His attention to detail and ability to thoroughly explain things was outstanding. I am looking forward to my next meeting with Dr Gilbert. I would, with enthusiasm, recommend Dr Gilbert to family and friends. THANKS
Round Rock, TX |
Dr Gilbert is knowledgeable and professional. He has been my cardiologist for about four years. In the beginning I felt like I was getting the personal care I needed but that has not been my experience lately. It seems as if he is incredibly busy and getting an appointment to see him in the office can take up to a month, even after a procedure. I am happy with the medical care he provides but not with the time it takes to get non-emergent care.
in Round Rock, TX |
Dr Gilbert is very courteous & professional. He explains everything & as he goes along, he makes sure you understand. He is not a quick in, quick out doctor.
Excellent!
in Austin, TX |
Dr. Gilbert is not only my cardiologist, but my dad's as well. He was also my mom's prior to her death. The care he has given to my parents through the years has been outstanding. His very professional, yet personal approach makes for a great combination. When I needed to find a cardiologist for myself a few months ago, he was my first choice and I couldn't be more pleased with the care I have received from him and his staff.
in Georgetown, TX |
Dr. Gilbert is a very competent cardiologist committed to his patient's care. He's a good listener. He provides direct, clear and visual answers to your questions. And I highly recommend hiim to anyone who needs an interventionist cardiologist.
in Round Rock 78664 TX |
Dr Gilbert is an exelent llistener & always answers my questions . His friendly manner is sweet & thoughtful . He makes sure I understand any changes he gives , along with notes with the changes . With his friendly handshake I know he will help me & my family . His knowledge & assurance he gives comes from knowing my health issues . My family has been blessed to find the best Doctor to care for us . Sincerely Jennie Messina
in Georgetown, TX |
My wife and I have been patients of Dr. Gilbert for many years. He is by far the most professional, and caring doctor we know. He also has a great bedside manor, which keeps us at ease. What a great guy!
Have you seen Dr. Jerry Gilbert, MD?
Are you Dr. Gilbert?

Visit Dr. Gilbert

Dr. Gilbert accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Hospitals where Dr. Gilbert has admitting privileges

Austin, TX 78705
St. David's North Austin Medical Center
12221 North Mopac Expressway
Austin, TX 78758

More Interventional Cardiology Specialists like Dr. Gilbert at Austin Heart, P.A..

Interventional Cardiology Specialist