Dr. Jerry Bagel, MD

Dr. Jerry Bagel, MD

Dermatology  ·
Dr. Jerry Bagel, MD is a dermatologist in East Windsor, NJ and has been practicing for 37 years. He graduated from Mount Sinai School of Medicine in 1981 and specializes in dermatology.

59 One Mile Rd Ext Ste G

East Windsor, NJ 08520

• Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
  • Amerihealth
  • CoreSource
  • EmblemHealth

Learn about Dr. Bagel

See how frequently Dr. Bagel performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Dermatitis
Psoriasis
Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)

Dr. Bagel's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Bagel "Diseases and disorders of the skin can cause physical as well as psychological discomfort and affect work productivity, confidence, social comfort, self-esteem and emotional well being. Alleviating the impact of such stressors through expert medical dermatology care and restoring a patient?s quality of life is at the heart of what we do at Windsor Dermatology. Our physicians are recognized specialists knowledgeable in medical dermatology treatment and cutaneous surgical expertise."

• Dermatology

• Skin Biopsy
  • Skin Cancer Removal
  • Skin Surgery
  • Wart Removal

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Mount Sinai School of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1981
  • University of Miami Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Columbia-Pres

Dr. Bagel has no media or publications listed.

• Italian
  • Yiddish

Dr. Bagel does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bagel and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bagel's Reviews

2.7
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bagel to family and friends

Dr. Bagel's Performance

FAIR

I went to see Dr. Bagel when my husband was stationed in New Jersey. Never before have I left a doctor's office and immediately burst into tears. I was on time for my appointment...early actually...yet it took them about an hour to get me into a room. The doctor did not take time to listen to...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Words simply cannot describe who he is. One thing I can say is go to him and you will thank your self. The staff is also very professional. This whole office is more than adequately staffed and very friendly. Thank you everyone from Dr. Jerry Bagels office.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
The worst medical experience I have ever had.. Dr. Bagel spent no more than ONE minute with me. Dr. did not give me any time to ask any questions. Whatever his charge will be it should only be ONE minutes worth.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I reccomend Dr. Bagel. Prior to and in the beginning of my appointment, I was very stressed and upset as I did not know what was happening to my skin. Dr. Bagel was very confident with my Dx. and assured me he would take care of me, immediately putting me at ease. He even offered to work with me so...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I have no idea how any other review can be but a 5 star is just not enough for this Doctor!! One of most caring and kindest Doctor's I have met & excelled in knowledge. He was so eager to help me with my rare skin condition. He is very patient, explains everything in detail, and does not rush...more
Are you Dr. Bagel?