Dr. Jerrold Polterock, MD

Dr. Jerrold Polterock, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat  ·
Dr. Jerrold Polterock, MD is an otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Oakdale, CA and has been practicing for 50 years. He graduated from University Of Illinois College Of Medicine Chicago in 1963 and specializes in ear, nose, and throat, pediatric otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat), and more.

250 S Oak Ave # 4

Oakdale, CA 95361

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • UniCare
  • WellPoint

Learn about Dr. Polterock

See how frequently Dr. Polterock performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Sleep Disorders
Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
Outer Ear Infection

Dr. Polterock's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Polterock "make the correct diagnosis treat patients correctly and patients will get healthy.always listen to your patients."

• Ear, Nose, and Throat
  • Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
  • Pediatric Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)
  • Sinus Surgery

• Otolaryngology
    Accredited by: American Board of Otolaryngology*

No malpractice history found for California.

• University Of Illinois At Urbana-Champaign
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1964
  • Northwestern
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1968

• none, 00000

Dr. Polterock has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Polterock does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Polterock and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Polterock's Reviews

2.8
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Polterock to family and friends

Dr. Polterock's Performance

GOOD

Incredibly disappointed in this Dr. and his office. I had a growth in my throat he informed me may be “cancer from hpv“. His office took two months to schedule out a surgery to remove it. Day of surgery he removes the area and informs my family my “tonsillectomy “ went well (I had my tonsils out at...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
He did not listen to the problem. We had papers from an ER Dr out of state where the injury happened. He refused to look at them. Did NOT treat the problem. We asked a different doctor, but the primary care doctor sent us back to him because they said he’s the only ENT in the area. She asked us...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Not only did I have a great experience and result with Dr. Polterock, he really knows his stuff! I am a little surprised to read some of the negative reviews from others, but I am aware that you will never please everyone. He explained everything so clearly, his surgical results were excellent,...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
If you need to see an ENT in anything less than a month I suggest you give him a shot. Excellent staff and personable doctor. Not gabby but efficient. Short wait times also. I was there three times and was out each time in less than half an hour.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I wish I could give this review no stars!! This Dr. sucks!! He's very rude and doesn't like to listen to what the patients have to say... he thinks he knows it all... I went for a septoplasty due to my lack of breathing .. I go in and come out still the same! I'm now visiting a professional Dr. & I...more
Are you Dr. Polterock?