Dr. Jerome E. Sag, MD

Dr. Jerome E. Sag, MD

Internal Medicine | Male | 69 years old

As a TriValley Primary Care physician, as our mission statement states I am committed to provide quality medical care and to do so in an ethical, comprehensive, compassionate, and cost-effective manner to all members of the families I serve. As a primary care physician, I am prepared to diagnose, treat, and care for your illnesses and injuries but also to provide preventive care and patient education regarding your care and also your lifestyle. I seek to involve my patients in their care and provide choices whenever possible. I will advocate for you as needed, and want to hear of care and services provided by community health care facilities and other specialists. I will provide ready access at all times, and am an advocate of a patient centered Medical Home. I am committed to maintaining and monitoring internal quality parameters and systems as well as maintaining my skills through continuing medical education programs. I strive to make the process of being seen, of being evaluated and treated, as simple as my staff and I can make it. My partners and I have come together so that the business side of medicine doesn't interfere with the care you receive. We try to be a learning entity so that our mistakes are infrequent and seldom repeated. If you find yourself frustrated or disappointed with aspects of your care, please talk to me or if more comfortable, with one of our staff.Read more

Dr. Sag's Experience

See how Dr. Sag's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Sag

Dr. Sag accepts 22 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Sag has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Sag
Dr. Sag's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (7)
Dr. Sag Says:

Patients are encouraged to complete a patient satisfaction survey from their insurance company regarding the care and treatment received by a TriValley provider.

Have you seen Dr. Jerome E. Sag, MD?
Are you Dr. Sag?
Get started today!

Compare Dr. Sag

Dr. Sag's Care Philosophy

Dr. Sag says...

The physician owners of TriValley Primary Care have taken a neutral position as to online ratings. While TriValley providers have generally fared well in most rating services, rating services are not convenient to most patients, and therefore those who want to make a statement seek them out. An issue allegedly revealed may in fact have been transient or is resolved (or was non-existent), but it stays and does not get archived or updated regularly.

Another aspect is that TriValley providers see many thousands of patients in a year, while there are very few comments made in any year. And, TriValley providers cannot please everyone all the time. Finally, the comments are one-sided and mostly anonymous.

In some instances, the ratings are attributed to the wrong office (the provider cited does not work with that office).

Dr. Sag's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine
  •  Malpractice claims in Pennsylvania not available

Dr. Sag has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

Why It Matters: Dr. Sag's Board Certifications

• Anemia
  • Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • Emphysema
  • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
  • Heart Disease

Hershey Hospital Penn St

Completed in 1977

Queen's College New York

Graduated in 1968

Dr. Sag does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sag and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Abscess Incision and Drainage
  • Primary Care for Adolescents
  • Spirometry
  • Vaccination

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.