Dr. Jerome Provenzano, MD

Practices Family Medicine

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 5 after 40 reviews.
Author:
Dr P. always takes his time and explains in a way I can understand. He is Totally Awesome! Highly recommended!
Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us.
Author:
Dr Provenzano is a fantastic doctor. He has an excellent bedside manner and goes above and beyond the call of duty. He is direct without being rude! I just can’t say enough about him. I would definitely recommend him to anyone!
Author:
He is and has been my family Physician before he came to TPMG. He is the very best and I recommend him to friends everyday. He knows everything and he makes you very comfortable. He is one of two Doctors that I have complete faith and trust in, I pray he never retires. My moml loved him and he guided me in helping her with dementia. He helped me not to fall apart. My mom past away on Feb. 21, 2019, he always took great care of her. He makes us feel like we are is only patients. Best Dr. Ever!
Author:
Dr Provenzano is the best doctor I have ever had. He listens to me without making me feel like I am taking up too much if his time. He explains everything to me in a way that is easy for me to understand. He explains the results of all my test results as well as any treatment, procedure or medication he prescribes to me. He is always happy and in a good mood singing and smiling. When I have to get a shot he gives it to me hisself. I always feel better after a visit with him.
Author:
A true family doctor, Dr.P listens to you. You get answers you understand, he spends time with you. He cares.
Author:
I am so pleased with my new PCP. I felt heard and Dr. Provenzano demonstrated empathy and open to educating me on the changes made in recent treatment.
Author:
Always excellent clinical care and kindness.
Author:
Almost all of our family uses him as their PCP. His care is of such excellent quality, we recommend him to everyone!
Author:
Dr. P is great! He truly cares about his patients and takes the time to listen.
Author:
My family and I trust Doctor Provenzano 100% he is honest and caring. He also take his time to talk to each patient. Making the patient feel comfortable.
Author:
Dr. P answers my questions in a way that I can understand, he is very busy but never makes me feel like he is rushed. No matter how badly I might feel he always makes me smile! Best bedside manner ever.
Author:
I've been seeing Dr. Provenzano for 20+ years. He truly cares about each of his patients.
Great Doctor!
Author:
Dr.P is really nice, he takes time with you. Been with him for many years.
Author:
Dr. P. ALWAYS gives me the time I need for my visit. He does not rush in and rush out on a specific time frame like so many other doctors do. He is personable and is there to listen to you and to work with you. Just remember, if he is giving extra time to you, he is also giving extra time to his other patients so if you have to wait a little longer for your appointment just remember, you get your time with him, too!
Author:
Always the best known to man
Author:
Dr. Provenzano is one of the best Doctors around,I have been a patient of his for over 15 years. he puts you at ease ,makes you laugh and really listens to your problems .he is not one of these Doctors that come in see you for 5 mins. then leave he will have a conversation with you no matter how long.
Author:
He loves his job and it shows in the great care he provides is patients. He's willing to get you laughing and talking about what ills you. He's the best connection with his patients from any doctor I've ever had. His recommendations are practical, thoughtful and medically sound. I've recommended family and would again.