Dr. Jerome Holbrook, DDS

Dr. Jerome Holbrook, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. Jerome Holbrook, DDS is an oral & maxillofacial surgery specialist in Tucson, AZ and has been practicing for 21 years. He graduated from University Of Nebraska / College Of Dentistry in 1986 and practices oral & maxillofacial surgery.

1200 N El Dorado Pl # E510

Tucson, AZ 85715

• Ameritas
  • MetLife
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Holbrook

This content was provided by Dr. Holbrook "We help you obtain the highest level of dental health by addressing any of your identified surgical needs. You will be presented with the best surgical and non-surgical options available within the scope of oral and maxillofacial surgery. Dr. Holbrook is open to answer all questions about your surgical care and treatment and help you feel comfortable and relaxed. We are here to listen to your questions and concerns and to help provide solutions leading to your better health."

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Dentofacial Anomalies

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• University Of Nebraska-Lincoln
  • Baylor University Med Ctr
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1997
  • North Chicago Va Med Ctr
    Other Education | Completed 1987

Dr. Holbrook has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Holbrook has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Holbrook does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Holbrook and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Holbrook's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Holbrook to family and friends
based on 20 total reviews (5 with comments)

Dr. Holbrook's Performance

Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time

in Tucson, AZ
Dr. Holbrook is amazing. He is caring and thoughtful and has a great bedside manner. I have had a year's worth of positive experiences under Dr. Holbrook's care. His staff is wonderful, efficient and personable. I love going there, they have made a difficult experience very positive for me.
in Tucson, AZ
The staff kept me calm when I was feeling scared about my procedure. Everyone there is very friendly which I like a lot, most dentist I've been too seem to be in a rush and Dr. Holbrook seems to actually care about his patients and listen to the questions and concerns.
in Tucson, AZ
I have finally found an oral surgeon who cares about his patients! What a wonderful experience! He even called me the night of the procedure to see how I was feeling! Just incredible talent and staff and ALL! I will loudly proclaim him to anyone I meet! Thank you Dr. Holbrook and staff!!
in Tucson, AZ
If I could give him zero stars I would. I had my wisdom teeth extracted at the end of January and I am STILL having issues with infections and fully healing, it is almost May now. In the first 2 weeks after my surgery I had infections and dry socket. And he would not listen when I said I had an...more
in Green Valley, AZ
Beautiful setting, courteous and professional all the way around. Excellent work and excellent attitude, and I ended up paying way less with my Cigna Dental Plan than I expected.

Are you Dr. Holbrook?