Dr. Jerome Grove, MD

Dr. Jerome Grove, MD

Pain Medicine  |
Dr. Jerome Grove, MD is a pain medicine doctor who practices in Phoenix, AZ. He is 46 years old and has been practicing for 18 years.

20950 N Tatum Blvd Ste 100

Phoenix, AZ 85050

Learn about Dr. Grove

See how frequently Dr. Grove performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement)
Steroid Injection
Fibromyalgia

Dr. Grove's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Pain Medicine

• Non-Cosmetic Chemodenervation
  • Peripheral Nerve Block
  • Spinal Nerve Block
  • Stellate Ganglion Block

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• University Of Colorado At Denver
    Medical School | Graduated 1999
  • Sacred Heart Med Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2000
  • Stanford Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2003
  • Brigham and Womans Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2004

Dr. Grove has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Grove does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Grove and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Grove's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Grove to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Grove's Performance
Awesome experience Great Doc and practice
Phoenix, AZ |
I agree the office is outrageous! All bout money. They could care less about you or your pain. All about money! The office staff is outright rude, unprofessional & disrespectful. No on answers the phones. No on very calls you back. No patient care!
in Phoenix, AZ |
Dr Grove is a fabulous pain doctor. After I receive an epidural I am pain free for as long as a year. He has a very kind, friendly and calming personality . I do not hesitate to recommend him to any of my friends and family.
in Surprise, AZ |
I have been a patient of Dr. Grove for over 7 years. He is very compassionate and actually listens to you and your concerns. Dr. Grove was recommended to me originally by my primary physician and I was told that's who my doctor would go to if he was having the problems I was. I am glad I listened to his advice. I'm glad I went with Dr, Grove, with the conditions I have he has done everything possible to help me through everything that is happiness in my body.
Scottsdale, AZ |
I had been a 13 year patient of the Phoenix VA for 2 herniated disks in my lower back. I am a 1 year patient of Dr Jerome Grove. More compassionate care from this team than ever experienced at the VA. Dr Grove conducts the procedures like epidurals. His staff takes care of the routine visits in-between. They explain what is happening and they listen to my concerns. We make treatment decisions together. No issues so far. Very thankful actually. They are busy because they are good.
Scottsdale, AZ |
So far the experience with the doctor himself is good, but this practice seems over-booked and I've had very long wait times each visit. It also takes weeks to get an appointment.
in Gilbert, AZ |
I would not recommend at all. Their office is in disarray. They do very little when you have a real problem. Be very careful, see at your own risk. Your best bet is to move along and find a real doctors office that wants to do more than make you pee in a cup and hand you a prescription. Be careful though because if you have a false positive on your test, even when it is their fault they will throw you out.
in Phoenix, AZ |
Hands down one of the most caring and knowledgeable doctors I've ever been treated by. Dr.Grove actually cares about the health and well-being of his patients but he doesn't stop there he actually cares about there quality of life and he's not alone his P.A. Brittany and there staff are the most caring hard working and on the ball medical staff I've ever seen. Dr.Grove and staff have done more then just earn my graduate and respect they have earned my trust and are the only office to ever do it.
in Glendale, AZ |
Dr. Grove is the most compassionate doctor I have ever had! He is very knowledge and truly cares about you and your pain. He truly helps you do all he can to get your pain reduced and live a higher quality of life. It's so rare to have a doctor who truly cares to the depth he does and follows that up with ideas and treatments to improve you and your body. Couldn't recommend him enough.
in Phoenix, AZ |
If I could give him ZERO stars I would. My experience with Dr. Grove, his office staff, and the new pain center that he is part owner of has been absolutely horrible. I have never been so sickened by a medical provider -- unethical, money hungry, and no care or concern at all for patients.
in Chandler, AZ. |
Hands down the best doctor I've ever seen. I have been a patient for about 9 years now and recommend him, and Brittney highly!
in Phoenix, AZ |
I saw Dr. Groves PA for about 4 years (could never see him). He did an Epudural in me last Feb and it went all wrong. Made my back worse. Something went very wrong. After my back got worse over the next 6 months, they did nothing to help me but give me more and more meds that actually overdosed me 4 times till we figured out online what was going on. I saw them after this and they threw me away without hearing me out like a piece of trash.
Have you seen Dr. Jerome Grove, MD?
Are you Dr. Grove?