Dr. Jerome Grove, MD

Pain Medicine ·  Male · Age 48

Dr. Grove

Arizona Center For Pain Relief

20950 N Tatum Blvd Ste 100 Phoenix, AZ 85050

Dr. Jerome Grove, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Phoenix, AZ and has been practicing for 15 years. He graduated from University Of Colorado At Denver in 1999 and specializes in pain medicine, pain medicine anesthesiology, and more.

Dr. Grove's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Grove

3.9

Dr. Grove?
Dr. Grove's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jerome Grove, MD
ANYONE that leaves a negative comment about Dr. Grove: is someone who most likely wants more pain pills, than the management programs set by Dr. Grove. If you are in pain, Dr. Grove ALWAYS gives options on a Management Plan. I have been with Dr. Grove for over 9 yrs. Upon first meeting him, he was kind, listened and actually a little baffled. I had come in for help to RID my addiction to many pain medications. He chuckled, because most addicted patients come to get MORE pain meds. If it weren't for Dr. Grove's personalized program for me, kept me out of the hospital. When you seek a Dr.'s help, it's important to follow his directions. But you ALSO have to WANT it. My life with pain medications was a terrible time. I followed his program to a "T". I can boast about my success. So much love and gratitude goes to Dr. Grove. Anyone who has negative input about Dr. Grove, should go to a doctor that GIVES you what you want. Please don't waste Dr. Grove's time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jerome Grove, MD?
Not a good doctor Doesn’t listen poor communication terrible and rude staff
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jerome Grove, MD?
I’ve been seeing Dr Grove for over 2 yrs. I wish I had been referred to him sooner. He has been a life saver regarding the pain management for my back. Dr Grove is one of the kindest, most gentlest, compassionate doctors that I’ve ever had. He takes the time to sit down and talk to me. He listens to me and makes sure that all of my questions are answered before I leave. His assistant, Heather, has been a great asset to Dr Grove. I look forward to our visits as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jerome Grove, MD?
I'm so glad I found Dr. Grove. Due to the 2018 HB2038 legislation pain specialists are heavily booked for new patients. It was well worth the 3 weeks it took to see him. He took as much time as I needed. He is very compassionate, caring and very approachable and he truly listens. Since I have multiple sources of pain he asked me where I wanted to focus first, he involved me in our choices. I can’t say enough good about Dr. Grove.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jerome Grove, MD?
Dr Grove is not only personable, warm, friendly and compassionate, but he "LISTENS" to you. He works hard to help reduce your pain and he adds his own expertise that he believes will help you. Although he is very warm and friendly, his professionalism and skills as an anesthesiologist, shine through. He has helped me in the six months I have been with him. He has helped reduce my pain and is always suggesting alternative measures to help in reducing and eliminating my pain. He tackles it all
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jerome Grove, MD?
I have the utmost respect for Dr. Julian Grove and Dr. Brittany Jones. I have been to enough doctors to know they are tops in compassion and treatment. They will be my doctors until the end. They work with you in decisions for treatment. Their staff are also very friendly and professional. I travel long distance to see them as uncomfortable as it is, because they are that good. They listen to you and make you feel comfortable. Checking in has always been a breeze. I highly recommend them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jerome Grove, MD?
I recently had an epidural with Dr. Grove and I couldn’t be happier with the pain relief since and my experience while there. Highly recommended before the procedure and I highly recommend Dr. Grove and his staff after.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jerome Grove, MD?
I have seen Dr Grove on and off for the last 7 years. Dr Grove shows compassion and understanding, and he explains thoroughly all options of treatment for my spinal issues. I would highly recommend Dr Grove. His office is pretty far from where I live, but I woudn't go to anyone else. Awesome doctor!
Awesome experience Great Doc and practice
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jerome Grove, MD?
I agree the office is outrageous! All bout money. They could care less about you or your pain. All about money! The office staff is outright rude, unprofessional & disrespectful. No on answers the phones. No on very calls you back. No patient care!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jerome Grove, MD?
Dr Grove is a fabulous pain doctor. After I receive an epidural I am pain free for as long as a year. He has a very kind, friendly and calming personality . I do not hesitate to recommend him to any of my friends and family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jerome Grove, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Grove for over 7 years. He is very compassionate and actually listens to you and your concerns. Dr. Grove was recommended to me originally by my primary physician and I was told that's who my doctor would go to if he was having the problems I was. I am glad I listened to his advice. I'm glad I went with Dr, Grove, with the conditions I have he has done everything possible to help me through everything that is happiness in my body.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jerome Grove, MD?
I had been a 13 year patient of the Phoenix VA for 2 herniated disks in my lower back. I am a 1 year patient of Dr Jerome Grove. More compassionate care from this team than ever experienced at the VA. Dr Grove conducts the procedures like epidurals. His staff takes care of the routine visits in-between. They explain what is happening and they listen to my concerns. We make treatment decisions together. No issues so far. Very thankful actually. They are busy because they are good.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jerome Grove, MD?
So far the experience with the doctor himself is good, but this practice seems over-booked and I've had very long wait times each visit. It also takes weeks to get an appointment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jerome Grove, MD?
I would not recommend at all. Their office is in disarray. They do very little when you have a real problem. Be very careful, see at your own risk. Your best bet is to move along and find a real doctors office that wants to do more than make you pee in a cup and hand you a prescription. Be careful though because if you have a false positive on your test, even when it is their fault they will throw you out.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jerome Grove, MD?
Hands down one of the most caring and knowledgeable doctors I've ever been treated by. Dr.Grove actually cares about the health and well-being of his patients but he doesn't stop there he actually cares about there quality of life and he's not alone his P.A. Brittany and there staff are the most caring hard working and on the ball medical staff I've ever seen. Dr.Grove and staff have done more then just earn my graduate and respect they have earned my trust and are the only office to ever do it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jerome Grove, MD?
Dr. Grove is the most compassionate doctor I have ever had! He is very knowledge and truly cares about you and your pain. He truly helps you do all he can to get your pain reduced and live a higher quality of life. It's so rare to have a doctor who truly cares to the depth he does and follows that up with ideas and treatments to improve you and your body. Couldn't recommend him enough.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jerome Grove, MD?
If I could give him ZERO stars I would. My experience with Dr. Grove, his office staff, and the new pain center that he is part owner of has been absolutely horrible. I have never been so sickened by a medical provider -- unethical, money hungry, and no care or concern at all for patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jerome Grove, MD?
Hands down the best doctor I've ever seen. I have been a patient for about 9 years now and recommend him, and Brittney highly!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jerome Grove, MD?
I saw Dr. Groves PA for about 4 years (could never see him). He did an Epudural in me last Feb and it went all wrong. Made my back worse. Something went very wrong. After my back got worse over the next 6 months, they did nothing to help me but give me more and more meds that actually overdosed me 4 times till we figured out online what was going on. I saw them after this and they threw me away without hearing me out like a piece of trash.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jerome Grove, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Grove?

• Pain Medicine

2003
2000
1999

Dr. Grove accepts

Dr. Grove accepts the following insurance:

Aetna Savings Plus of AZ

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check Dr. Grove's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Grove's Top Procedures and Conditions

Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement)

Dr. Grove treats Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement) more than 98% of his peers

Dr. Grove treats this condition more than 98% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Brachial Neuritis