Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility  |
Dr. Jerome Check, MD
Dr. Jerome Check, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility doctor who practices in Marlton, NJ. He is 71 years old and has been practicing for 46 years. Dr. Check is affiliated with Cooper University Hospital.

Cooper Center for IVF

• Keystone Health Plan East
  • Medical Mutual of Ohio
  • Oxford Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Check

My philosophy is to make my patients understand all the treatment options available, so that they may make an informed decision on how to proceed with their treatment. I am known for my unique diagnostic and treatment skills as evidenced in my having published over 700 research studies . I still work over 70 hours a week, so that I can continue directing patient care. I continue to do my best to make the normal high cost of infertility treatment much more affordable for the patient.

Dr. Check's Experience

Dr. Check's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility
  • Board certified in Diabetes, Metabolism & Endocrinology and Internal Medicine

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility
  • Endocrinology & Metabolism

• Diabetes, Metabolism & Endocrinology
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia (CAH)
  • Endometriosis
  • Hypothyroidism
  • Infertility
  • Lipid Disorders
  • Male Infertility
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Pelvic Pain
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Symptomatic Menopause
  • Thyroid Disease

• Donor Egg Collection
  • Embryo Cryopreservation
  • In Vitro Fertilization
  • Intra Uterine Insemination

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Perelman School Of Medicine University Of Pennsylvania
  • Jefferson Med College
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1975
  • PHD Jagiellonian U Med Coll
    Other Education | Completed 1997

Dr. Check has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Check does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Check and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Check's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Check to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Check's Performance
in Atlantic City, NJ |
Dr. Jerome Check and all the doctors are so good and knowledgeable, but his front desk persons are awful. They don't have any people skills and don't like to help patients. Especially, Joanne and Tarina will tell you upfront that they can't help you, you need to speak to the nurse or whomever you want to deal with!!!! I found there is a lacking of management which is destroying Dr. Jerom's reputation. He should change front desk persons, who do not know work ethics and don't do their job at all!
in Delray Beach, FL |
I went to Dr. Check 35yrs ago, after seeing 2 other doctors who told me I wouldn't have children. There weren't very many infertility specialists then. I was a mental mess. He cared. He's BRILLANT and unconventional. I have 2 grown children plus I'm a grandma. I don't remember the office staff being awful (they worked crazy hrs). His office was in Philly then across from Jefferson Hospital. The fact that he is still practicing after so much time proves how dedicated he's always been.
Glen Cove, NY |
16 years after seeing Dr. Jerome Check I need to personally shout this out: HE IS AMAZING and 1 in a million with his knowledge and expertise. Don't see him without doing your homework though... his time is very valuable and he has a lot to deal with. If you have specific questions, research them and come prepared. Before I forget - I have him to thank for my almost 15yo daughter. The staff is equally competent yet understand that they are extremely busy.
in Marlton, NJ |
Horrible "doctor". He didn't listen at all to any of my (many) symptoms. He immediately perscribed me Adderall without doing ANY testing. My obgyn and I both requested testing, which he did but didn't follow through. At my follow up, he was very rude and told me there was no reason for me to be there. He was completely wrong! After going to a DIFFERENT endocrinologist I was diagnosed with thyroid dysfunction. I'm on the PROPER road to recovery, without the help of "Dr." Check.
Dr Check is a brilliant Doctor. I would have to agree with some of the other reviews however that his staff has a lot to be desired. They make it seem like more of a cattle herd st times with the well oiled machine processing. I appreciate efficiency but some empathy and compassion as well would make the practice tremendous.
in Mount Holly, NJ |
Dr. Check is wonderful. he really listened to me and his suggestions were ones I felt comfortable with. His staff on the other hand is terrible. The nurses i have encountered were terrible as were the secretaries and phlebotomist. Its a shame that the dr is not able to staff properly.
in Philadelphia, PA |
He will think outside the box for you. He will look at your fertility from all angles, things your current doctor has not done. He's not worried about his conversion rates to compete & he keeps his costs low so that you can afford it.
Iselin, NJ |
Dr.Check is the best!!
Hamel, MN |
Dr. Check is a great doctor. But his billing department is horrible and penalize patients for their inefficiency. They simply cancel appointments the moment they generate a statement that shows a balance.
in Williamstown, NJ |
I met with Dr. Check at the initial visit (2 hour wait time) and wasn't able to speak to him again until I requested an appointment two weeks away. He called just before 12AM and said there was no other tests he would like to run on me, even though I was still considered undiagnosed and only had basic testing. It seemed as if did not care about me, just the money. No one saw me after my appt. about my ultrasound or current treatment, just a follow up call to tell me about my bloodwork.
Have you seen Dr. Jerome Check, MD?
Are you Dr. Check?