Dr. Jerold H. Fleishman, MD

Dr. Jerold H. Fleishman, MD

Neurology | Male

Franklin Square Hosp Ctr Nrlgy 9000 Franklin Square Dr Fl 2, Rosedale, MD 21237 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Fleishman specializes in Neurology and practices in Rosedale, MD. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Fleishman? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Fleishman's Experience

See how Dr. Fleishman's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Fleishman

Dr. Fleishman accepts 16 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Fleishman has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Fleishman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Fleishman to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Fleishman
Dr. Fleishman's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (63)
in Fallston, MD |
Dr Jerold Fleishman has been my Neurologist for about 25 years. He is an outstanding practitioner with a compassionate, common sense approach to patient care. I have recommended him to many people, and they all appreciate him and have benefited greatly from his extraordinary care.
in Baltimore, MD |
Dr. F. really cares for his patients and goes the distance in trying to treat the health issue.
Baltimore, MD |
Dr. Fleishman has taken care of me for almost a decade. No matter how many patients he has he takes the time to remember personal details about you to make you feel more comfortable. His holistic approach to your well being helps you to modify your lifestyle to support your care for your illness or condition. Also with his integration of eastern medicine has helped me to avoid medicine to treat my condition.
Dr. Fleishman is a fantastic doctor with wonderful bedside manner. He treats you like family and has done a great job helping me manage my multiple sclerosis for the past eight years. Whenever I have a question or concern he calls me back that day. I travel from the Washington DC area to see him.
in Nottingham, MD |
I have been a patient of Dr. J's for about 9 years.At every appointment he always takes the time to listen to all that I have to say and he manages to be in tune to those things that I do not say. He treats his patients with respect and tries to provide as much help as he can so that they leave feeling cared for, valued, and understood. He has shown compassion and support when I am struggling and we create short term and long term goals that are feasible so that the issue can resolve.
in Essex, MD |
I have been a patient of Dr. Fleishman for over 8 years. He and his staff are always professional, accommodating and helpful; hand hold when needed! I had a myriad of problems and a very thorough physical examination was completed. In addition, an evaluation of my health history and current lifestyle was also completed. This approach provided a big picture look; in order to prescribe the proper diagnosis. My health issues and quality of life have GREATLY improved thanks to Dr. Fleishman.
in Abingdon, MD |
I have been a patient of Dr. Fleishman's for many years now. He is the most genuine and attentive doctor I have ever seen. He gives you his undivided attention and knowledge while treating you with the utmost respect. He has always taken his time with his appointments and listens to your concerns, even if those concerns are not related to his field of expertise. No matter how busy he is his patients never see him rushed or frustrated. He is an excellent doctor who truly enjoys what he does!
in Pikesville, MD |
Dr. Fleishman is the most caring, dedicated doctor I have EVER had! He is wonderful. He cares, he listens, and he is so incredibly knowledgable! I can't speak more highly of him!
in Abingdon, MD |
I have seen Dr. Fleishman for many years and he is always extremely professional and helpful I would rate him very high as a doctor and would not like to see anyone else. When I first saw Dr. Fleishman I was experiencing seizures for years by changing my medications my seizures stopped and have not been back in over ten years!
in Bel Air, MD |
Dr Fleishman truly cares about his patients. He is so easy to talk to and has a great bed side manner. He is one of the best doctors that I have been lucky enough to have. On a scale of 1-10, I would give Dr. Fleishman an 11!
in Baltimore, MD |
Dr. Fleishman is an old school doctor. He cares about his patients as if they were his own family. If you need to talk to him, he will return your phone calls and usually in the same day. I would definitely recommend him to my family and friends.
in Edgewood, MD |
I have been a patient with Dr. Fleishman for 20 years and he has been a very compassionate and understanding doctor. Whenever I need him or call him he is very quick to answer my calls or my txt. He talks to me and listens when I have any questions or concerns. Level of trust he provides and his decisions are excellent as usual. He always provides and listens and answers any questions that I have. All of the staff have always been very friendly and inviting to the office.
in Perry Hall, MD |
Dr. Fleishman has the compassion and expertise desirable in every medical interaction. He treats patients with dignity and respect, and sees beyond the symptoms manifested. His vision and wisdom help achieve great results for the patient. Although there is sometimes a wait, it is worth the wait knowing when it is my turn Dr. Fleishman will take the time needed to address my situation. He is one of a kind.
in Bel Air, MD |
He is a thorough compassionate kind dr. he deals with the body mind and emotions He truly cares deeply for each of his patients and spends much time making sure you understand. He truly is an awesome man
in Kingsville, MD |
Dr. Fleischman has been my family's neurologist for over 30 years. During that time, he has proven himself to be a competent and dedicated health care professional. His commitment to his patients is evident in every facet of his practice, from his top notch bedside manner to his efficient, no-nonsense approach to meeting individual health care needs.
in Baltimore, MD |
Dr. Fleishman is one of the most genuine health care providers I know. He expresses concern for me as well as my family. When I wanted to try complementary medicine he kept an open mind and wanted what's best for my health.
in Baltimore, MD |
I have been a patient of Dr. Fleishman?s for over 25 years and have always found him to be very easy to talk to, interested in my health, compassionate, and caring. He always takes time to listen and communicate with me without ever making me feel rushed through my appointments.
in Baltimore, MD |
Dr. Fleishman is a wonderful Neurologist who actually cares about his patients! He takes his time at each appointment to really talk with you and you never, ever feel rushed. He's one of the best doctors I've had the pleasure of having and am thankful I found him when I did. I went through a lot of bad experiences when trying to find the right neurologist and it wasn't until I met him that I finally felt at ease and was confident in moving forward with the plan of attack to keep my MS at bay.
in Bel Air, Maryland |
Dr. Fleishman is a doctor who truly cares about his patients. I have been a patient of his for a long time now. He takes his time and listens to your concerns and will do anything to find the right resolution. I went through some health scares and he was always there to help. It is a breath of fresh air to have a doctor who is intelligent and has a bedside manner.
Have you seen Dr. Jerold H. Fleishman, MD?
Are you Dr. Fleishman?

Compare Dr. Fleishman

Rosedale, MD 21237

Narrow your results

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.

• Neurology

• Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension
  • Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
  • Insomnia
  • Meningiomas
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Myasthenia Gravis
  • Myoclonus
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
  • Optic Neuritis
  • Parkinsonism
  • Parkinson's Disease
  • Post-Concussion Syndrome
  • Progressive Supranuclear Palsy (PSP)
  • Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
  • Trigeminal Neuralgia
  • Vertigo

• EEG (Electroencephalogram)
  • EMG (Electromyography)

No malpractice history found for Maryland.

George Washington School Of Medicine

Graduated in 1982

Dr. Fleishman has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Fleishman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Fleishman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fleishman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Fleishman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Neurology
  • No board certification on record with Healthgrades

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Fleishman

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Fleishman's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Fleishman

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients