Internal Medicine  |
Dr. Jermania Estevez, MD
Dr. Jermania Estevez, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Kissimmee, FL. She is 46 years old and has been practicing for 22 years. Dr. Estevez is affiliated with Osceola Regional Medical Center.

Hunter's Creek Medical Associates

1100 Cypress Glen Cir

Kissimmee, FL 34741

Dr. Jermania Estevez, MD

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • WellCare

Learn about Dr. Estevez

Our mission at Hunter s Creek Medical Associates is to provide comprehensive high-quality healthcare to all patients. We consider ourselves privileged to help patients in their medical needs and to maintain good health. Blessed with a great staff, we assist with compassion, understanding and concern to the patients and family needs.

Dr. Estevez's Experience

Dr. Estevez's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Alzheimer's Disease
  • Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Depression

• Nebulizer Treatment
  • Physical Examination
  • Ultrasound
  • Vaccination

• Pontificia Universidad Catolica Madre Y Maestra (Pucmm), Facultad De Ciencias De La Salud
    Medical School | Graduated 1995

Dr. Estevez has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Estevez does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Estevez and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Estevez's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Estevez to family and friends
3.1
Dr. Estevez's Performance
Orlando, Florida |
It's always the same issue, you have to waste a whole morning or a whole afternoon for a standard visit, the Dr is good when she's not rushing but I don't think it's worth the wait, pack snacks and something to read because it's going to be a long wait plus her staff always have issues with the appointments and with any simple request.
Clermont, FL |
Terrible Dr. always in a rush but you have to wait more than an hour to be seen by her. She doesn't care about the patient and never recalls who you are and I've been her patient for almost 7 years!.
Kissimmee, FL |
She barely spends time with the patient because her office is ALWAYS running behind. Good luck getting anything done with that office, billing, referrals, anything they rarely answer their phones and they never return a left voicemail. The staff is not knowledgeable they will tell you that your insurance will cover this in office minor procedure without even checking and then you have to pay it out of your pocket. It took a while but I'm glad I withdrew my care from them.
in Kissimmee, FL |
I called Dr. Estevez office for an appointment. The evening before the appointment I get a call telling me that my insurance is not active. I told the lady on the phone that this is the second time this happens to me from Dr. Jermania Estevez’s office. I told the lady on the phone that there is a PROVIDER SERVICES number in back of the card and that I can give it to her so she can call and verify whether it is active or not. She said right off the bat; “no, because they are closed now, call tomo
Kissimmee, FL |
Scheduled an appointment for a physical, arrived early to my appointment and waiting two hours before being seen. Once i was called in, the nurse took my blood pressure and temp and had me sit and wait another 20 minutes before i complained to get a room. Once i brought it up to their attention, they sent me into a dirty room and the "doctor" came in a rush and literally just checked my throat and billed me for a physical.
in Orlando, FL |
The absolute worst experience I have had at a doctors office. The staff here do not communicate. You wait in the lobby well over 2 hours and then in the room over an hour each time. I would not recommend. The doctors want to do whatever it takes to get you out of the office once you finally have a moment with them. It is a shock they are still in business. Unprofessional and disappointing.
Orlando, FL |
Took a month schedule appointment, when arrived took 10 min to check-in another 15 min to see the nurse. My appointment was at 1, I saw the doctor after 2. When I finally saw the doctor, she seem in a rush.
in Kissimmee, FL |
Dr. Estevez is a kind, considerate and excellent physician. She takes her time to assist you in all your medical needs. She goes out of her way to help you even when she is not at the office.
Have you seen Dr. Jermania Estevez, MD?
Are you Dr. Estevez?

See our Internal Medicine Specialist at Osceola Regional Medical Center

Visit Dr. Estevez

Dr. Estevez accepts 9 insurance carriers
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
    Choice PPO