Dr. Jerett Watnick, DO

PsychiatryMale

Psychiatry

Dr. Jerett Watnick, DO is a Psychiatry Specialist in Tamarac, FL and has over 7 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Watnick has extensive experience in Psychotic Disorders and Neurodevelopmental Disorders. He graduated from Lake Erie College Of Osteopathic Medicine--Bradenton medical school in 2015. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Delray Medical Center and Florida Medical Center. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Jerett Watnick, DO

Compass Health Systems, PA

7481 W Oakland Park Blvd Ste 100 Tamarac, FL 33319 ()

Compare with other Psychiatry Specialists

Compare Dr. Watnick with our nearby Psychiatry Specialists at HCA Florida Woodmont Hospital.

Make an appointment at HCA Florida Woodmont Hospital today at (954) 645-8026.

These providers are on the medical staff of HCA Florida Woodmont Hospital.

Dr. Watnick's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Watnick

4.2

Great doctor, compass stinks
The doctor was very professional he addressed my issues with a very quick appointment. That being said getting past compass health customer service center is a pain in the butt. They are misinformed and gave me false information about a few things that made the experience a little confusing. Once you get past them to the doctor everything was much better.
  • Staff wasn't friendly
Dana – Mar 08, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jerett Watnick, DO?
Dr. Watnick has been consistently empathetic to my mental health needs. And still, now, during COVID, has always been spot on with keeping appointments, and diagnosing my symptoms month by month.
Angel – Oct 16, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jerett Watnick, DO?
At first, I thought Dr. Wanick was a very good practitioner, thorough & professional. Then, I had the great misfortune of speaking with a woman who told me she was his PA. She told me she would refill my medication (Gabapentin-=for anxiety). After a week with no medication alert from my pharmacy, I called the office. After a lengthy hold, I was given the option of leaving a number for a call back. I did so & received no call back. After about 10 days, I specifically went through patient portal to request a refill. Another several days led us to the end of September with no signs of a refill. As it was the weekend, I knew I would be out of medicine with no way of obtaining said medication. I left a message for the office. Then, called the office again (this time speaking with someone) who told me she saw my message & would have someone refill. NO apology or any admission of any "misstep". They also never refilled my Clonazepam.Seems to me that my anxiety disorder matter not @ all to any
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
Keith Latal – Oct 14, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jerett Watnick, DO?
I guess he forgot my second appointment and didn't bother call me. He should taker mental illness a little more serious.
Left hanging – Sep 17, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jerett Watnick, DO?
Great dr! Would highly recommend!
Sam – Mar 23, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jerett Watnick, DO?
Dr. Watnick is an exceptional doctor. In 1 visit he was able to prescribe the right medication not just for my bipolar but my fibromyalgia.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Long wait times
Nanette Gonzalez – Mar 09, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jerett Watnick, DO?
I'm actually in shock to see that this Doctor is 31. He acts like an old soul. It was my son's first time speaking with him and he was spot on with his diagnosis! When I read up on it everything a mean every single word from Google's definition of the diagnosis was accurate with my child until I had to call my sister to tell her what had happened and she researched and confirmed that she went through all of that with my son. I had to Google to really see who this Doctor is and I'm literally here shocked. It was the first appointment I have had that I felt satisfied with to be honest. Thank God Dr Watnick is the one that called me for my son's appointment. Keep up the great work doc and Thanks very much, all the best.
Rowe – Jan 15, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jerett Watnick, DO?
Dear Dr. Watnick, Thank you for your empathetic, caring and efficient medical services. You listened to my health challenges very well and consistently calculate a controlled, caring and strategic scientific method approach that is helping me to gradually improve my mental health and to help others one day at a time. Kind regards, Jeff C.
Jeffrey Chin – Sep 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jerett Watnick, DO?
Dr. Watnick is a very friendly and approachable psychiatrist
carlos haderspock – Jul 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jerett Watnick, DO?
Dr. Watnick has been such a pleasure to work with! His approach is personal and attentive and focuses on providing a unique plan to help you through your issues. Together we have worked on and figured out a treatment plan that works best for me! I have been to other practitioners where I have felt like “just another psych patient”. That is NOT the case with Dr. Watnick! Dr. Watnick operates with top tier professionalism, knowledge, and tact. Bottom line...I would highly recommend him and I have :)
RD – Jun 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jerett Watnick, DO?
Excellent psychiatrist. He has great bedside manners, listens, and looks for solutions to symptoms. He treats my son who has a diagnosis of autism and bipolar disorder as well as anxiety. I suffer from fibromalgia and he has been god sent. He has helped me with pain management, neurological related symptoms, and anxiety. I am very impressed and highly recommend him. Five stars!
AutismMom – Jun 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jerett Watnick, DO?
If you have mental issues or concerns and want a doctor who is going to take the time to listen to those concerns while being free of any judgment, then you have found the right doctor. Previously, I was with my psychiatrist for over 5 years in Texas. I moved to south Florida and it has been hell trying to find the right provider. During my first visit to Compass Health, I had an awful experience with another doctor. I almost gave up on this clinic but I am so happy to have switched providers. Compass Health needed some new faces who are also experts at providing current evidence-based practice like Dr. Watnick. During this pandemic, Dr. Watnick was able to provide therapy virtually which has been a surprisingly amazing experience. I get the same great treatment virtually as I would in person. I am lucky to have found a great psychiatrist and I will continue to recommend his services to anyone. Good doctors are hard to come by, he easily gets a 5/5!
Shirley – Jun 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jerett Watnick, DO?
Dr. Watnick just hands out life changing drugs like they’re candy. I changed doctors immediately once I realized he really doesn’t know what he’s doing or talking about. (After our 3rd conversation). He wanted to put me on more and more drugs to treat the side effects from one drug that was giving me a lot of adverse effects. When I asked to taper off the drug that was giving me bad side effects he set me up to fail with his “tapering” method. I recognized this right away. Don’t let a doctor try to ruin your life for no reason. I’m sure that’s what would’ve happened if I followed his thought process. Whatever that was?
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Krista – Jun 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jerett Watnick, DO?
Dr. Watnick is extremely helpful and always available when needed. He's helped me in my journey to overcome my struggles this year, and I can't thank him enough. He's very easy going.
Ryan R Yousefi – Jun 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jerett Watnick, DO?
Horrible doctor who does not seem to care about patients. Comp Helath Systems is horrible.
Jun 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jerett Watnick, DO?
Dr. Watnick is a great psychiatrist! Very cool person really nice and helpfull. Definetly the best Dr i know i would give him 5 out of 5 Stars!!!!
Bri – Jun 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jerett Watnick, DO?
Dr. Watnick helped me for a lengthy period in the Vero Beach area and I was devastated when he relocated. This is someone that never made me feel that I was a waste of time nor was he dismissive about my phobia's and the trauma that I have and continue to suffer with because of many challenging life events. He was kind enough to help me remotely because of the pandemic and needing his services. The psychiatrist that I was seeing here in his stead literally didn't care that I was attempting suicide and then also cutting to cope with all of my current anxiety. Dr. Watnick CARED and changed my medication's and because of that true, genuine care, I am no longer cutting nor am I suicidal. He actually listen's to what you are going through and create's a specialized plan of action in order to create effective results and I would recommend him and his services to anyone looking for help. I wish he had not moved; however, I'm glad it means he can help so many more like myself. Thanks Dr.!
Faith Valido – May 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jerett Watnick, DO?
Great psychiatrist. Caring, warm, great practitioner and intuitive.
May 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jerett Watnick, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Watnick?