Ear, Nose, and Throat  |
Dr. Jeremy Watkins, MD
Dr. Jeremy Watkins, MD is an ear, nose, and throat doctor who practices in Fort Worth, TX. He is 40 years old and has been practicing for 14 years. Dr. Watkins is affiliated with Medical City Fort Worth.

1250 8th Ave Ste 135

Fort Worth, TX 76104

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • CHAMPVA
  • CoreSource
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Group Health Cooperative

Learn about Dr. Watkins

Fort Worth ENT is committed to providing each patient with an exceptional level of care and attention. At Fort Worth ENT, we are proud to be physician owned and operated. Our dedicated staff works together as a team to provide high-quality comprehensive care. Our compassionate and understanding doctors take pride in paying close attention to each patient's needs. Our mission is to provide compassionate, state of the art treatment for disorders of the ear and related conditions. It is our goal to have each and every patient treated with the same respect, individual attention and concern that we would want for our own families.

Dr. Watkins' Experience

Dr. Watkins' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Bell's Palsy
  • Bone Cancer
  • Broken Nose
  • Bronchitis
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Cholesteatoma
  • Chronic Laryngitis
  • Chronic Pharyngitis
  • Chronic Sinusitis
  • Chronic Tonsillitis
  • Common Variable Immune Deficiency (CVID)
  • Conductive Hearing Loss
  • Dermatitis Due to Substances Taken Internally
  • Deviated Septum
  • Dizziness
  • Down Syndrome
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Dysphagia
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Eyelid Disorders
  • Facial Fracture
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Geographic Tongue
  • Grass Allergy
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hearing Disorders
  • Hearing Loss
  • Hearing Loss Due to Noise
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Hyperacusis
  • Sjögren's Syndrome
  • Skin Infections
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Swimmer's Ear
  • Throat Cancer (Hypopharyngeal)
  • Throat Cancer (Nasopharyngeal)
  • Throat Cancer (Oropharyngeal)
  • Throat Disorders

• Allergy Shots
  • Allergy Skin Testing
  • Allergy Testing
  • Allergy Treatment
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Balloon Sinuplasty
  • Cervical Lymph Node Dissection
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ear Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision of Parotid, Sublingual, or Submandibular Gland
  • Laryngoscopy and Laryngotomy
  • Lip, Excision or Resection
  • Lung Surgery
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Parathyroidectomy
  • Perforated Eardrum Repair (Tympanoplasty)
  • Puncture Aspiration
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Thyroid Lobectomy

Internship Hospital | Completed
  • University Of Tennessee Health Science Center
  • University Of Tennessee Health Science Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Watkins has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Watkins does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Watkins and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Watkins' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Watkins to family and friends
Dr. Watkins' Performance
in Ft Worth, TX |
Fort Worth ENT and Dr. Watkins are excellent! Dr. Watkins is extremely knowledgeable, thorough and genuinely nice. His staff are way above average with showing genuine care and concern as well as professional and helpful. I would recommend Dr. Watkins and Fort Worth ENT to anyone who needed an Ear, Nose, Throat and Sinus Specialist.
Granbury, TX |
Dr. Watkins was very pleasant and helpful, answering all my questions and offering useful advice. He corrected a problem that was likely caused by another ENT somewhere else over a year ago. (Wait time was a bit long, but that actually indicated to me that quality time was being spent with patients.)
in Ft Worth, TX |
Dr. Watkins is very professional . He explains in laymen's terms exactly what your situation is about. He carefully listens to you and answers all your questions. He does not rush through the process, and makes sure are comfortable and understand the procedures he is going to set for you. I am scheduled for a sinus surgery, after him showing me the CT scan, and explaining all the areas of concern. I am very comfortable that is experience and skills will correct my current problems.
in Grand Prairie, TX |
Two years of suffering with pain. I went to two eye specialist and one ent doctor. Neither one could help or know what the problem was. Saw Dr. Watkins and he knew what was wrong with me. It is so nice to be able to see a doctor and have your problem of pain taken care of. After my follow up visit 4 weeks later I had no pain. I hugged him and told him I love him.
in Ft Worth, TX |
Very professional did his job, but most importantly he made me feel better again.
in Fort Worth, TX |
Dr. Watkins is very knowledgeable, professional and analytical. This was my first visit and he thoroughly examined my ears, nose and throat. He came up with a plan to deal with my issues immediately afterward. I was referred to him by my primary doctor because Dr. Watkins had done a procedure on him. I think the best referral one can get is the personal experience of one's own primary doctor. I highly recommend Dr. Watkins!
Ft Worth, TX |
I've seen and been a patient of Dr Watkins since 2012. He and his staff create a comfortable professional environment. I've had very good results with his treatment plans.
in Ft Worth, TX |
I've been seeing Dr. Watkins for a couple years for ongoing sinus issues. He is consistently wonderful. Always willing to talk through issues and make sure they're resolved. He's extremely knowledgeable and an excellent doctor. I had to have surgery for an abscess in my sinus cavity and it all went very smoothly. And the continued care afterward has been fantastic. I really appreciate his manner and talent and I feel so much better!
in TX |
My experience was very good. Did not know what to expect at all. But he described what he was going to do and it went well. He listened to what I had to say. Over all I give it a 10. First visit and it was great.
in Aledo, TX |
Dr. Watkins is an outstanding doctor. He always has time to answer any questions in a clear and understandable manner. I would recommend everyone to see Dr. Watkins when an ENT is needed. All around nice guy.
Weatherford, TX |
I am very pleased with Dr. Watkins and would not hesitate to tell my friends and family what a wonderful experience I have had.
in Ft Worth, TX |
Very nice explains everything in detail
in Decatur, Texas |
Dr Watkins corrected my problem in a very short time. I would highly recommend Dr Watkins and his staff.
Ft Worth, TX |
I've had many doctors and even on the first visit he's one of the best. He's good.
in Arlington, TX |
Couldn't be more impressed with Dr. Watkins. Obviously a "leader by example!" Took the time to ask thoughtful questions, provide a thorough examination and offered solution based thinking back stopped with a strategy for remediation. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Watkins and his team!
in Fort Worth Texas |
The workers there are very friendly and respectful, I would recommend him to all my friends and family. Dr. Watkins took the time out to explain what was going on with me and I appreciated that.
in Ft Worth, TX |
I was very pleased with the time Dr Watkins took to explain what happens with sudden hearing loss and the treatment he prescribed.
in Ft Worth, TX |
Very pleased with Dr. Watkins as he explained thoroughly the condition that my mom had. Very polite and courteous.
Wonderful an excellent physician. Would only use dr Watkins
in Fort Worth Texas |
I give 5 stars because they are polite and curious and are genuinely concerned about the patient. Dr Watkins is very informative and knowledgeable and answers any questions you have. Thanks Dr Watkins for caring for me.
in Burleson, TX |
Pleasant, very knowledgeable and thorough without recommending unnecessary procedures. Once in a while, his dry and fun sense of humor pops out if you're quick enough to catch it while under the stress of being in a medical facility. Dr Watkins cured my recurrent sinus infections with one prescription and do-at-home procedure after 5 other doctors over the past 25 years couldn't cure.
in Ft Worth, TX |
After my visit with Dr. Watkins I felt hopeful about that my health issues would have a good outcome. He listened carefully, didn't appear to be in a rush, and provided information. I recommend him highly.
in Joshua |
I couldn't be more pleased with the office staff and nurses at thisome practice. I haven't waited more than 10 minutes each visit. Everyone is so nice and compassionate and explains every step of the process clearly and completely. Dr. Watkins is fantastic, he put me at ease about my condition and explained his plan and calmed my nerves. Im truly thankful I went to see this doctor and highly recommend him.
in Hudson Oaks, TX |
I would highly recommend Dr. Watkins, he was a referral from my primary care physcian. I was in extreme pain and was promptly seen which I very much appricated. The office staff was prepared for my arrival and was helpful. The office nurse was so very kind and calmed my fears. Dr. Watkins is a very good example of what you would want in a doctor, inquisitive, thoughtful, gentle and takes his time with you. I recieced excellent treatment and felt well taken care of.
in Fort Worth, TX |
I have been very impressed with Dr Watkins. I have recommended multiple friends and my son. He is very caring and actually listens to make sure he knows what's going on. Great post op care and professionalism all around. The staff handles things and doesn't leave you guessing. thankful I've found such a great doc.
We have been seeing Dr Watkins for a couple of years, however, our recent visit was less than acceptable. We waited over an hour in the waiting room, never saw the doctor, and when we were told ww would receive a call about scheduling pre-op. It never happened. I have made two calls to the doctor's office with no return calls. I really want to visit with the Doctor himself so he knows what is happening in his office because I'm not sure he's aware. If he is, shame on him!
Have you seen Dr. Jeremy Watkins, MD?
Are you Dr. Watkins?

Blue Choice
  • CHAMPVA
  • CoreSource
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA
  • Group Health Cooperative
  • HealthSmart
    Preferred PPO
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • MedHealthInsurance