Dr. Jeremy Warner, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery •  Male • Age 46

Dr. Warner

NorthShore Medical Group

501 Skokie Blvd Ste 250 Northbrook, IL 60062

Dr. Jeremy Warner, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Northbrook, IL and has over 17 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from George Washington University / School of Medicine And Health Sciences medical school in 2003. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Evanston Hospital and Glenbrook Hospital. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Warner to book an appointment.

Compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Warner with our nearby Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists at Northwestern Medicine Lake Forest Hospital.

Make an appointment at Northwestern Medicine Lake Forest Hospital today at (847) 260-7919.

provider hospital

These providers are on the medical staff of Northwestern Medicine Lake Forest Hospital.

Dr. Warner's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Warner

Dr. Warner?
Dr. Warner rebuilt my ear following a second MOHS procedure for skin cancer that left only two-thirds of my ear remaining. Before rebuilding the ear Dr. Warner gave me a couple of options and ending up rebuilding the ear in a way that it doesn't draw attention to it. Great staff, and he is very personable himself. An added bonus, the guy knows how to give a shot of lidocaine with minimal pain. Dr. Warner would get 6-stars from me if such a thing existed.
  • Long wait times
Sep 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Warner, MD?
I had a rhinoplasty with dr Warner that includes narrowing of the nostrils, hump reduction, and narrowing of the nasal bones. What made dr Warner stand out is that he is always there for his patients. Any issue or complaint he is a phone call or text away. I’m not sure of many surgeons who will call you back in the late of night to address your concerns.
LM – Mar 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Warner, MD?
Very disappointed with the lack of quality of Warner’s work and lack of concern, work ethic or after care. For years I was living with continued breathing issues. Warner determined I would need a nasal cavity stenosis and turbinate excision. 9 months later my nose has not healed, symptoms have returned and I later find out that knowing there was a denial of insurance and without letting me know, Warner did the surgery anyways and is now trying to make that amount my responsibility. My nose looked fine before surgery; now it’s misshapen and bulbous. Warner was notified by the insurance company that a part of the surgery would not be covered yet they did not advise me and went ahead with the surgery anyways. I was never informed. I was told his office appealed the denial 4 months AFTER surgery and lost the appeal. The appeal should have been requested before the surgery. I would have made an effort to appeal at that time had I been advised. I’ve had to see a new dr to fix warner's work
Jan 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Warner, MD?
Dr. Warner is an amazing surgeon and I could not recommend him more highly. He also has a wonderful bedside manner, cares deeply about his patients and is a perfectionist-meant in the best way. Look no further-Dr Warner is the best!
Anonymous – Aug 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Warner, MD?
Dr Warner is amazing!! Not only is he the best surgeon but he is kind and gives back to the world. Prior to my daughter's procedure, she had nothing but problems with breathing due to medical conditions. Her nose appeared slanted, flat/wide, high tip...when Dr Warner had completed the surgery, she was a new person. She could breathe again plus looked absolutely beautiful. Her nose "fit" her face. She now walks with her head up and confident. It changed her life. I recc Dr Warner. He awesome!
Apr 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Warner, MD?
I had a condition in both eyes called Ptosis (drooping eyelids) it was so bad in my right eye that my glaucoma doctor had to tape my right eye up so that I could take my field test. Doctor Warner performed the procedure early in 2018 and the results were phenomenal. Not only did it enhance my normal peripheral vision but aesthetically both eyes are now perfect after only one surgery. My glaucoma doctor was amazed at how successful the surgery was. I highly recommend Doctor Warner. Mike Brown.
Michael Brown in Palatine, IL – Nov 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Warner, MD?
I recieved a rhinoplasty from Dr. Warner and I’m thrilled by the results. While other doctors I visited seemed somewhat sketchy, Dr. Warner was completely personable, straightforward, and honest and immediately I fully trusted him. 6 months later, the results already look amazing, and recovery was as smooth as ever. Excellent staff as well! No complaints whatsoever!
Danielle in Glenview, IL – Jun 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Warner, MD?
What. a great doctor all the way around! When I first met Dr. Warner, he was dapper, personable and extremely confident in my surgeries. He gave Arnica Montana as a healng remedy before and after surgery, so he was speaking my language. He and his wonderful staff walked every step of the way with me. After my first repairs from major Mohs surgery healed, we realized there would be some modifications. His assistants always said Dr. Warner was a perfectionist and he proved that he was!
Jeanne Splithoff in Glenview, IL – Dec 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Warner, MD?
I was referred to Dr. Warner by a good friend. I want to say that I could not be more pleased with the results. I had a neck lift and some dermabrasion on my upper lip. I was worried that that I would end up with that "Joan Rivers" look, and Dr. Warner assured me that I would look completely natural and have a "refreshed " look about me. I personally think that he took about 20 years off my appearance and I could not be happier. I would highly recommend him to everyone.
Joan in Cary, IL – Nov 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Warner, MD?
I struggled for years with the very difficult task of finding a plastic surgeon that was skilled enough to perform reconstruction rhinoplasty for my son that was born with a cleft pallet. Due to this malformation the anatomy of his sinuses are very complex so it was imperative to find a physician capable of this complicated procedure. The final result almost a year later is nothing short of amazing. I am grateful beyond words; Dr Warner is truly a gifted surgeon. I would highly recommend him.
Barb Cullen in Crystal Lake, IL – Oct 23, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Warner, MD?
I was extremely please with the procedure. My only suggestion, after having surgery, I think the patient should be given a pain killer for the ride home. It would of help tremendously when we were stuck in traffic for hour and half. The numbness was gone and pain was pretty intense.
Lake Zurich, IL – Jul 24, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Warner, MD?
Dr. Warner was absolutely fantastic I would always recommend him and the whole office staff words can not say how grateful I am to all of the again fantastic
David rosenberg in Northbrook,il – May 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Warner, MD?
Dr. Warner has my highest recommendation! He is an extremely skilled and talented surgeon. His bedside manners were also, in my experience, second to none. It has been 10 months since my extensive open rhinoplasty surgery. My nose has healed exceptionally well without a single complication. The overall end results are way above my expectations. Thank you Dr. Warner!
Chris J in Wheeling, IL – Mar 09, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Warner, MD?
I was very satisfied with the results of my plastic surgery performed by Dr. Warner. I had a section of my thigh removed and placed on my bald head to repair the mohs surgery that I had earlier in the week. It has all healed very well and I would recommend Dr. Warner.
Wilfred Scott in Round Lake, Il Lake Villa, IL – Mar 09, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Warner, MD?
Great doctor, gave me exactly what I wanted for my rhinoplasty
Chicago, IL – Jan 05, 2017
efficient, friendly and informational
Diane Czech in Lake Forest, IL – Jan 05, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Warner, MD?
Dr. Warner is lovely to deal with. He is warm and friendly for the limited time he is with you. He made himself accessible after my daughter's surgery by cell phone which was comforting. He did great work and gave my 16 year old daughter a very natural-looking nose. I highly recommend him if you are looking for a natural look.
Highland Park, IL – Dec 09, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Warner, MD?
I had a very good experience with Dr. Warner. He always explained every procedure and that made me feel more at ease.
Margaret J. Tilton in Grayslake, IL – Nov 29, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Warner, MD?
Dr. Warner is a rock-star! I have only great things to say about his surgical repair of my nose following MOHS surgery to remove a basal cell carcinoma from the worst possible cosmetic location--the absolute tip. I am a health care provider myself and am so thankful that my research to find the best plastic surgeon for my nose repair led me to Dr. Warner.
ken j in park ridge, il – Nov 15, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Warner, MD?
I'm 35 & found Dr Warner by reviews. First thing he said, which gained my trust, was "You're young, your wrinkles are not terrible and i never want to overdo it, so i'm going to inject what i think is right." It has been over 2 weeks and my forehead is COMPLETELY FROZEN! Can't lift my eyebrows, it doesn't change when i smile or try to show concern. I have been asked over a dozen times by random strangers if i've gotten botox and who did this to me! WAY overdone only to charge more $$.
LDIKIN in Riverwoods, IL – Nov 15, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Warner, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Warner?

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery