Dr. Jeremy Warner, MD

Dr. Jeremy Warner, MD

Plastic Surgery  |
97 reviews

• Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Galaxy Health Network
  • PHCS
  • Preferred Medical Plan
  • UniCare

Dr. Warner specializes in Plastic Surgery and practices in Northbrook, IL. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Warner? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Warner's Experience

See how Dr. Warner's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Warner

Dr. Warner accepts 14 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Warner has admitting privileges.

Dr. Warner's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Warner to family and friends
Dr. Warner's Performance
in Wheeling, IL |
Dr. Warner has my highest recommendation! He is an extremely skilled and talented surgeon. His bedside manners were also, in my experience, second to none. It has been 10 months since my extensive open rhinoplasty surgery. My nose has healed exceptionally well without a single complication. The overall end results are way above my expectations. Thank you Dr. Warner!
in Round Lake, Il Lake Villa, IL |
I was very satisfied with the results of my plastic surgery performed by Dr. Warner. I had a section of my thigh removed and placed on my bald head to repair the mohs surgery that I had earlier in the week. It has all healed very well and I would recommend Dr. Warner.
Chicago, IL |
Great doctor, gave me exactly what I wanted for my rhinoplasty
in Lake Forest, IL |
efficient, friendly and informational
Highland Park, IL |
Dr. Warner is lovely to deal with. He is warm and friendly for the limited time he is with you. He made himself accessible after my daughter's surgery by cell phone which was comforting. He did great work and gave my 16 year old daughter a very natural-looking nose. I highly recommend him if you are looking for a natural look.
in Grayslake, IL |
I had a very good experience with Dr. Warner. He always explained every procedure and that made me feel more at ease.
in park ridge, il |
Dr. Warner is a rock-star! I have only great things to say about his surgical repair of my nose following MOHS surgery to remove a basal cell carcinoma from the worst possible cosmetic location--the absolute tip. I am a health care provider myself and am so thankful that my research to find the best plastic surgeon for my nose repair led me to Dr. Warner.
in Riverwoods, IL |
I'm 35 & found Dr Warner by reviews. First thing he said, which gained my trust, was "You're young, your wrinkles are not terrible and i never want to overdo it, so i'm going to inject what i think is right." It has been over 2 weeks and my forehead is COMPLETELY FROZEN! Can't lift my eyebrows, it doesn't change when i smile or try to show concern. I have been asked over a dozen times by random strangers if i've gotten botox and who did this to me! WAY overdone only to charge more $$.
in wilmette, IL |
I had the excess skin removed from below my neck, you can't even see the scar. Surgery was quick and I healed better than expected. I look much younger and feel better now that its been removed.
in Northbrook, IL |
He has amazing hands! I am blessed.
in Lincolnshire, il |
Very pleasant and efficient.
in Glenview, IL |
Very professional and thorough. Very happy with results.
in Wilmette, IL |
Dr Warner is an expert plastic surgeon with a wonderful bedside manner. I have complete confidence in his work.
in Gurnee, IL |
This was the nicest experience I have ever had with any doctor's practice. The entire staff goes out of their way to take care of you. Dr Warner is very personable and an excellent doctor.
Sunnyvale, CA |
Dr. Warner is not only an excellent Plastic Surgeon, but has a warm, emphathetic, yet professional manner. From our first consultation to my final follow up appointment, I felt like he cared, listened and understood my needs and concerns. You can hardly see the scar from the work he did to finish a removal of a Basal Skin Cancer on my nose, and it's only been 7 months. I'm sure it will disappear completely within the year! I'd highly recommend Dr. Warner to my family and closest friends!
in Golf, IL |
I had a lesion removed from my bottom lip. Dr. Warner and staff answered all my questions and were Very professional. The result is great! Thankfully when the lesion was tested it turned out to be benign.
in Libertyville, IL |
Clear about the problem, the procedures to address it
in Chicago, IL |
This was an excellent experience. Having a large wound is pretty traumatic. Having Dr. Warner close it so well it's practically un-discernible is great joy.
in Northbrook, IL |
Dr Warner is a caring physician with a warm personality. He listens to me as a patient and addressed all my concerns. His staff is very knowledgeable and attentive. His work in like an artist, looking for the perfect result. I am so pleased to have found such a wonderful surgeon.
in Kildeer, IL |
Dr. Warner is a true artist when it comes to repairing. People are Mazed when they look at me. You cannot even tell a side of my nose was removed due to a basil cell.
in Grayslake, IL |
Had large basil cell carcinoma removed from the side of my head that resulted in an 8 cm hole in front of my ear. I didn't know what to expect being a 52 year old man having my first surgery under general anesthesia. Dr. Warner knew just where to make the incisions for the repair. Just 60 days after the surgery, my appearance is almost 100 per cent normal. People are astonished when I show them the before and after pictures. Dr. Warner did what needed to be done and I appreciate his skill.
Have you seen Dr. Jeremy Warner, MD?
Are you Dr. Warner?

Compare Dr. Warner

More Plastic Surgery Specialists like Dr. Warner at NorthShore University HealthSystem

Dr. Warner's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Plastic Surgery

Dr. Warner has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

Why It Matters: Dr. Warner's Board Certifications

• Plastic Surgery

• Birthmark
  • Congenital Deformity
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)

George Washington University / School Of Medicine and Health Sciences

Graduated in 2003

University Of Wisconsin / Madison

Completed in 2004

University Of Wisconsin / Madison

Completed in 2009

University Of Toronto

Completed in 2009

Dr. Warner does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Warner and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery

• Breast Reduction
  • Brow Lift
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Dermabrasion
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Earlobe Repair
  • Laceration Repair
  • Lesion Removal
  • Liposuction
  • Mole Removal
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Neck Lift
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Peripheral Nerve Surgery