Dr. Jeremy Wang, MD

Dr. Jeremy Wang, MD

Neurosurgery  ·
Dr. Jeremy Wang, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Houston, TX and has been practicing for 21 years. He graduated from New York University School of Medicine in 1998 and specializes in neurosurgery and neurological spine surgery.

18333 Egret Bay Blvd Ste 200

Houston, TX 77058

• AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • HAP Insurance

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Wang's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Wang's Top Procedures and Conditions

Cervical Spine Myelopathy

Dr. Wang treats Cervical Spine Myelopathy more than 98% of his peers

Dr. Wang treats this condition more than 98% of his peers

Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement)

Dr. Wang treats Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement) more than 98% of his peers

Dr. Wang treats this condition more than 98% of his peers

• Progressive Spinal Muscular Atrophy
  • Progressive Spinobulbar Muscular Atrophy
  • Spinal Cord Tumor
  • Spinal Dysostosis, Anhalt Type
  • Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA)
  • Spinal Muscular Atrophy, Ryukyuan Type

• Brain Surgery
  • Broken Neck
  • Cauda Equina Syndrome
  • Cerebrospinal Fluid (CSF) Shunt - Insertion, Repair or Removal
  • Cerebrospinal Fluid Leak (CSF Leak)
  • Cerebrovascular Disease
  • Dural Repair or Other Spinal Cord Repair
  • Ear Disorders
  • Epidural Block, Facet Blocks
  • Epidural Hematoma
  • Epidural Lysis of Adhesions (LOA)
  • Epilepsy
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Hydrocephalus
  • Incision and Removal of Foreign Object
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Meningiomas
  • Nerve Block, Somatic
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Neuroplasty

4.4

Dr. Wang?
Dr. Wang's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jeremy Wang, MD
My neurologist referred me to Dr. Wang after finding 2 bulging disks in my neck. Dr. Wang was professional, compassionate and caring. I felt at ease with him and when it came time for my surgery; I felt confident with Dr. Wang. Once the surgery was completed, it was the answer to my prayers. I can walk normally again with no pain or weakness in my lower back or legs. I have regained the feeling and strength in my hands, arms and shoulders. The numbness is my face is now gone. I feel like I have
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Wang, MD?
Dr Wang was referred to me by my chiropractor. The wait time is the only concern about this office. However, what I learned about the wait time was the Dr. was actually reviewing all records (xray, MRI, reports, etc) prior to consulting with the patient. Dr. Wang answered all of my questions and explained everything completely. I never left the office with any unanswered questions. The surgery was perfect and well done. No post surgery complications.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Wang, MD?
I have been living in pain for years due to a spinal misalignment. It has prevented me from enjoying many of the pleasures that life has to offer and most folks take for granted. My family doctor referred me to Dr. Wang and I couldn't be happier. I had spinal fusion surgery 2 weeks ago and the improvements I have experienced have been remarkable. Dr. Wang has given me my quality of life back. He is an absolutely wonderful surgeon who truly cares about what is best for you. Thank you Dr. Wang!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Wang, MD?
Just a great doctor,good bedside manners.tells you everything about what he doing!!! kenny stewart
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Wang, MD?
Had a cervical fusion done. Was supposed to be in and out in 1 to 2 days. Was in the hospital 13 days. Im worse than before the surgery. My legs just Shut off now and I fall straight to the floor, I have trouble swallowing and and I urinate to the left from the catheter. I also had to have a feeding tube after the surgery because all my food was going into my lungs. Just received the Hospital portion of the bill. $319,417.01
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Wang, MD?
Doctor Wang was refered to me by my Orthopaedic Surgeon. The best thing that happened to me ! The profesional level of Dr. Wang towards me was amazing . When time came for my surgery I was at ease knowing that I was in good hands with Dr. Wang. His staff at the office and all the nurses and other doctors that assisted Dr. Wang were amazing also. Again , thank you to Dr. Wang and his staff for taking care of me. I will never forget you..
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Wang, MD?
Dr. Wang did a wonderful job on my neck. I no longer have pain or any deficit in my arm. He has a great bedside manner and personality. He shows how much he really cares about his patients. His staff is also wonderful. They have been incredible with helping me through the insurance process. Also his x-ray technician is fun loving as well. Overall I have had a fabulous experience and highly recommend Dr. Wang and his staff. I want to thank everyone for helping me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Wang, MD?
I was very happy with Dr. Wang. He took time to answer my questions and reduced my concerns prior to surgery. I knew upon meeting with him that I was in very competent hands. He made the process of getting a spinal fusion a lot easier. He also guided my expectations and I am doing a lot better.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Wang, MD?
Dr Wang did an awesome job with my spinal infusion surgery. Recovery was even shorter then the previous opinion we were given. I will say the office is sometimes lacking in calling you back and getting you in for an appt but there could of been circumstances I wasn’t aware of
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Wang, MD?
Dr Wang is a doctor with exceptional and excellent skills and who will listen intently and work with you to develop the best surgery plans for you. I was so blessed to have this doctor and his professional skills.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Wang, MD?
They have no patient care, My husband had minor day surgery and was having bad headaches all night and the next day. We called the office all day trying to get information on what to do we even called the after hours and ask that the Dr. on call would phone to let him know if the pain would pass or should he go to the ER. NO CALL I would think twice before I saw someone that uncaring about there patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Wang, MD?
Reduced my pain by a significant amount. I am now able to do things I haven't done in years. Thanks Dr. Wang
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Wang, MD?
I was in almost constant pain in both legs when I went to Dr Wang. He quickly diagnosed the problem and preformed surgery after which I was pain free. I’m convinced Dr Wang is a miracle worker
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Wang, MD?
Dr. Wang is AWESOME!! Great bedside manner! He did my 3rd back surgery and corrected my previous fusion and also did another fusion. He did corrections plus more in half of the time of my last surgery (which lasted 8 hours way to long from a previous surgeon) I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Wang!! I met him once and knew he was the one! I cannot thank him enough for his great skills and up to par on new technology! He is and always will be my surgeon!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Wang, MD?
Dr. Wang has a great bedside manner. He is very personable and extremely knowledgeable. I always felt comfortable with the procedure as he explained in detail what he needed to do. He did a fusion in my neck and I have been pain free from the moment I awoke from surgery. I had been in pain for nearly a year when a friend recommended him to me. From my first appointment he reassured me that he could fix me and he did. I would recommend Dr. Wang for any problem that you may have with back or neck
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Wang, MD?
Dr. Jeremy Wang is the best Neurological Surgery preformed a miracle on my neck and shoulder and so caring and concerned about you and your family . He is a God sent to me all my pain is gone I would recommend Dr.Wang to any one with neck or back problem>
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Wang, MD?
Doctor Jeremy C. Wang is an absolutely wonderful Neurosurgeon. I loved his compassionate and caring bedside manner. He is also one of the most brilliant doctors that I have ever met, and been under the care of. He has literally saved my life, more than once. He has been my hero many times over, as my spine began rupturing, and causing more pain than the human body can experience. I trust him with my life and even referred my family members to him. I truly love this man!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Wang, MD?
As an ER physician and athlete, I was anxious to find a conservative surgeon to handle a three-level cervical disc issue with a single-level disc rupture. By the time I saw Dr. Wang, it was urgent--I had deteriorated from competitive athlete one week to barely able to walk the next. I awoke from surgery pain-free and already stronger. Dr. Wang was confident, decisive, and an all-around phenomenal surgeon.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Wang, MD?
Dr. Wang and Dr. Mata are excellent. Both are by education, training, and practice highly competent surgeons. And to top it off they are very personable. They explain anything and everything you ask in everyday terms or as technical as you want, they never have one foot out the door while you ask follow up questions, and they have very keen senses of humor. My best doctor visits and surgery ever! The staff have no bad "attitudes". They're friendly and efficient. Plus they answer the phone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Wang, MD?
Dr. Wang has a genuinely warm and caring attitude. It was the most time I had ever spent with a Dr. I never felt rushed. Dr. wang listened to my questions and concerns and developed a plan to have me reach my goals. This Dr. REALLY does care about his patients. He is like a breathe of fresh air in the medical profession.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Wang?

Insurance accepted

AvMed
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
Blue Choice
Commercial Insurance Company
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA