Dr. Jeremy Thomas, DPM

Practices Podiatric Surgery

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 3.5 after 44 reviews.
Author:
Doctor is a rip off artist and trains his staff to work the same way. His staff has a high turnover because he is hard to work for. He loves to constantly charge for copays even if you a shoe problem that you ordered from him. If the shoe does not fit correctly, he wants a copay to look at them. I wonder how he charges this to the insurance company and what code he uses to get paid. If you discuss this with him he gets upset and reply's, there are other foot doctors that you can see. If you see him for just a minute, than get out your checkbook for he wants another copay. He is unprofessional and greedy. He definitely has a money pit. For your own good, stay away from this greedy Doc.
Author:
Very rude foot doctor. The office had lost my records and X-rays from a few months ago so made me have new ones taken, charging me again. Doctor was petulant, boorish, and in a big hurry. He actually started lowering my chair as I was talking to him (signally that the visit was over- I had been only with him about five minutes at this point). Unpleasant, controlling and unprofessional. Staff was great, if I could give them five stars I would.
Author:
This doctor rips off patient. I went to this doctor's office twice. Every time I went to this doctor office, the front desk lady told me very clearly that "Your copay today is $50". When I left the doctor office, the bill is hundreds. The doctor just put something on my feet or in my shoes without explain any costs or alternatives. They charge very higher price than I can buy online. The doctor office even do not file insurance for these items at all. Dear doctor, please remember that you are a doctor, not a retailer and we are your patients, not your customers. By the way, after 6 weeks, my symptoms actually got worse.
Author:
If I could leave less than one star I would! Absolutely the most unprofessional doctor I have ever seen. It was my first visit to this office and the doctor, Jeremy Thomas, stormed into the room and had a very ‘hurry up’ attitude. He was rude, never smiled, talked down to me and appeared to be completely annoyed. Every time I spoke, he interrupted me. When I asked him if he would please let me speak/ask questions, he frustratedly told me to have a good day, stormed out of the examination room.
Author:
First time visiting and I must say Dr. Jeremy was more than amazing... Take it from someone who cries at the sight of a needle. Dr. Jeremy was supportive, professional as well as gentle and I will never go to another foot doctor again... The staff was great too...
Author:
After nonsurgical treatment for 1 year with no results, I decided to be seen by a large academic center’s podiatry surgeon. All that was required was to receive a simple referral from Dr. Thomas’ office indicating I was a patient requestung care elsewhere. After multiple requests and continued run around, I was told nothing could be done except pay a fee and come pick up my medical records and deliver them myself. Very unethical way to treat a patient who wants care elsewhere. Horrible!
Author:
Dr Thimas is a friendly, professional, and experienced doctor. He is a good listener and answers all my questions. I’ve been a patient for over 2 years and always find the staff very helpful and courteous. The office is very clean, comfortable, and organized. I especially appreciate the time the staff spends with me explaining the services and charges. I’ve never had to wait for my appointment and many I’m seen a few minutes early. I highly recommend this doctor and the entire staff.
Author:
This was my first visit to Dr. Thomas. From the moment I walked in the door, through checkout, I was greeted with smiles, respect, and excellent care. Dr. Thomas explained every step, and made me feel at ease. I would highly recommend this office, and he should definitely hang on to his staff. The girls are amazing
Author:
Took our 12 year old daughter to Jeremy Thomas to fix ingrown toe nails on both large toes. Thomas elected to only use local anesthetic, which was extremely traumatic for our daughter. We ended up having to see another doctor only 2 month later and that doctor was shocked that first only local anesthetic was used and second that the work Thomas did was ineffective if not just down right poor. Procedure redone successfully here 6 months later and with no traumatic pain. Poor beside manner too.
Good experience.
Author:
I was in pain with an ingrown toe nail and contacted Triangle Foot and Ankle. Even though they were booked with appointments they were able fit me in. From the phone conversation to in person interaction the staff were excellent. Best experience in any Dr.'s office ever.
Author:
Dr. Thomas has provided me quality care for three incidents with my feet. I fractured three bones on my right foot, had a large rose thorn puncture wound on my left foot that required in office surgery, and broke a toe on my left foot. All three times, Dr. Thomas offered skilled personable care and I have been good to go. Thanks Dr. Thomas.
Author:
I visited this office for treatment of bursitis of the heel and Achilles tendinitis. When I initially came in, I was on crutches, but the staff helped me work through the initial recovery and into long-term solutions. I appreciate understanding the science behind what my treatments are, and Dr. Thomas was happy to discuss all of that with me at length. I also felt like when we talked about treatment, he used a lot of my input, which was important to me.
Author:
I broke my ankle. I found this out after walking on days. I looked online for a second opinion. I saw the 2017 award that he'd gotten so I thought that he was the one. He's office manager fitted me in and they seemed nice but he has a cynical overtone. He confirmed it was broken but didn't see the rheumatoid that I'd been diagnosed with for years. One doctor recommended ankle replacement. He became offended because I got an MRI on my own and asked, "What are you coming to me for?"
Author:
Dr. Thomas was very engaging and informative. He answered all my questions satisfactorily. I would recommend him highly.
Author:
I would recommend this office to family and friends.
Author:
Dr. Thomas knows his stuff, and I really appreciate the knowledge and care he provides. I recommend him highly.
Author:
Very friendly Dr and staff. Explains everything and demonstrates through his own example.
Fabulous.
Author:
the visit was very enjoyable,the only dr I cant wait to come see. he always sends me home with my feet fealing GREAT
Author:
I want to give very high marks for Doctors who want to do what is right for the patient not what is expedient or convenient for the Doctor. In this case I'm referring to using casting method for orthotics instead of scanning the foot. The casting method gives a many times over more accurate result.
Author:
Very Personable and easy to communicate with. Knows what he is doing and helped me with my feet problems almost instantly.
Author:
This was the rudest doctor I've ever had. EVER! I had a neuroma in my toe, which feels like a stress fracture (in my opinion). He gave me a shot in the painful area, with steroids or cortisone, and he was completely rude about me feeling pain from the shot. He acted indifferent to my feelings and was totally without emotion. Afterwards, my foot was cramping & in worse pain... and swollen after the shot. He was still stone-faced & indifferent to my pain.
Author:
Dr.Thomas is fantastic!!! He provides the highest of excellent customer care.
Author:
Dr Thomas is absolutely wonderful! Such a wonderfully run office and he addressed all of my concerns and got me back on my feet in no time! Highly recommend!
Author:
I've been seeing Dr. Thomas for 6 years. He is an excellent and compassionate doctor. His staff is very personable and friendly. It's a joy going to his office.
Author:
very caring professional staff, flexible with my schedule. Took wonderful care of my foot issue.
Author:
Very poor. Office staff is difficult dealing with insurance claims and patient reimbursements. Have been to this practice several time with the same outcome- repeated steroids and orthotic sales.
Author:
I had a great experience with Dr. Thomas. He was very attentive and made sure to address all of my concerns with the foot problems I was having. With his custom orthotics my feet are very happy!
Author:
Why isn't there a "0"? He would get a lower rating if possible. He is patronizing, does not listen to patients, and sets his own agenda before walking into the room. I have seen his type before and he is a disgrace. I would never dream of treating my patients that way. Insurance gauging fool who is on an assembly Line golden goose practice and blatantly does not care for the wellbeing of patients.
Awful. Made my problem worse