Dr. Jeremy Thomas, DPM

Podiatric Surgery ·  Male · Age 41

44 Reviews
Dr. Thomas

Triangle Foot and Ankle Specialist, P.C.

1720 NW Maynard Rd Cary, NC 27513

Dr. Jeremy Thomas, DPM is a podiatric surgery specialist in Cary, NC. He specializes in podiatric surgery.

Dr. Thomas accepts

Dr. Thomas accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for North Carolina

• Plantar Fasciitis
  • Sever's Disease
  • Stress Fracture of Foot

Dr. Thomas' Reviews

Did you have an appointment with Dr. Thomas?

Enter the Bills 4 Bills sweepstakes by leaving a review today

Terms and conditions

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Thomas

3.4

Dr. Thomas?
Dr. Thomas' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jeremy Thomas, DPM
Doctor is a rip off artist and trains his staff to work the same way. His staff has a high turnover because he is hard to work for. He loves to constantly charge for copays even if you a shoe problem that you ordered from him. If the shoe does not fit correctly, he wants a copay to look at them. I wonder how he charges this to the insurance company and what code he uses to get paid. If you discuss this with him he gets upset and reply's, there are other foot doctors that you can see. If you see him for just a minute, than get out your checkbook for he wants another copay. He is unprofessional and greedy. He definitely has a money pit. For your own good, stay away from this greedy Doc.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Thomas, DPM?
Very rude foot doctor. The office had lost my records and X-rays from a few months ago so made me have new ones taken, charging me again. Doctor was petulant, boorish, and in a big hurry. He actually started lowering my chair as I was talking to him (signally that the visit was over- I had been only with him about five minutes at this point). Unpleasant, controlling and unprofessional. Staff was great, if I could give them five stars I would.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Thomas, DPM?
This doctor rips off patient. I went to this doctor's office twice. Every time I went to this doctor office, the front desk lady told me very clearly that "Your copay today is $50". When I left the doctor office, the bill is hundreds. The doctor just put something on my feet or in my shoes without explain any costs or alternatives. They charge very higher price than I can buy online. The doctor office even do not file insurance for these items at all. Dear doctor, please remember that you are a doctor, not a retailer and we are your patients, not your customers. By the way, after 6 weeks, my symptoms actually got worse.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Thomas, DPM?
If I could leave less than one star I would! Absolutely the most unprofessional doctor I have ever seen. It was my first visit to this office and the doctor, Jeremy Thomas, stormed into the room and had a very ‘hurry up’ attitude. He was rude, never smiled, talked down to me and appeared to be completely annoyed. Every time I spoke, he interrupted me. When I asked him if he would please let me speak/ask questions, he frustratedly told me to have a good day, stormed out of the examination room.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Thomas, DPM?
First time visiting and I must say Dr. Jeremy was more than amazing... Take it from someone who cries at the sight of a needle. Dr. Jeremy was supportive, professional as well as gentle and I will never go to another foot doctor again... The staff was great too...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Thomas, DPM?
After nonsurgical treatment for 1 year with no results, I decided to be seen by a large academic center’s podiatry surgeon. All that was required was to receive a simple referral from Dr. Thomas’ office indicating I was a patient requestung care elsewhere. After multiple requests and continued run around, I was told nothing could be done except pay a fee and come pick up my medical records and deliver them myself. Very unethical way to treat a patient who wants care elsewhere. Horrible!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Thomas, DPM?
Dr Thimas is a friendly, professional, and experienced doctor. He is a good listener and answers all my questions. I’ve been a patient for over 2 years and always find the staff very helpful and courteous. The office is very clean, comfortable, and organized. I especially appreciate the time the staff spends with me explaining the services and charges. I’ve never had to wait for my appointment and many I’m seen a few minutes early. I highly recommend this doctor and the entire staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Thomas, DPM?
This was my first visit to Dr. Thomas. From the moment I walked in the door, through checkout, I was greeted with smiles, respect, and excellent care. Dr. Thomas explained every step, and made me feel at ease. I would highly recommend this office, and he should definitely hang on to his staff. The girls are amazing
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Thomas, DPM?
Took our 12 year old daughter to Jeremy Thomas to fix ingrown toe nails on both large toes. Thomas elected to only use local anesthetic, which was extremely traumatic for our daughter. We ended up having to see another doctor only 2 month later and that doctor was shocked that first only local anesthetic was used and second that the work Thomas did was ineffective if not just down right poor. Procedure redone successfully here 6 months later and with no traumatic pain. Poor beside manner too.
Good experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Thomas, DPM?

How was your experience with Dr. Thomas?

• Podiatric Surgery