Dr. Jeremy Thomas, DPM

Podiatric Surgery •  Male • Age 42

Dr. Thomas

Triangle Foot and Ankle Specialist

1720 NW Maynard Rd Cary, NC 27513

Dr. Jeremy Thomas, DPM is a Podiatric Surgery Specialist in Cary, NC. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Thomas to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

• Plantar Fasciitis
  • Sever's Disease
  • Stress Fracture of Foot

Dr. Thomas accepts

Dr. Thomas accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO
HealthyBlue 2.0
HealthyBlue Advantage

Dr. Thomas' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Thomas

3.4

Dr. Thomas?
I have been to numerous foot docs over the past years and I can tell you Dr. Thomas knows his stuff. He was extremely helpful and gave me no nonsense exercises to do for my plantar fasciitis. I don't know why I didn't go earlier ....I was so much better after my first visit and honestly I never expected it to get better...I was so happy for his care. I think he is an excellent doctor who knows his field of expertise. I trust my whole family and friends with his care. I would highly recommend him to anyone.
Dianne Fuqua – Jul 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Thomas, DPM?
Doctor is a rip off artist and trains his staff to work the same way. His staff has a high turnover because he is hard to work for. He loves to constantly charge for copays even if you a shoe problem that you ordered from him. If the shoe does not fit correctly, he wants a copay to look at them. I wonder how he charges this to the insurance company and what code he uses to get paid. If you discuss this with him he gets upset and reply's, there are other foot doctors that you can see. If you see him for just a minute, than get out your checkbook for he wants another copay. He is unprofessional and greedy. He definitely has a money pit. For your own good, stay away from this greedy Doc.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
zerolightyear – Aug 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Thomas, DPM?
Very rude foot doctor. The office had lost my records and X-rays from a few months ago so made me have new ones taken, charging me again. Doctor was petulant, boorish, and in a big hurry. He actually started lowering my chair as I was talking to him (signally that the visit was over- I had been only with him about five minutes at this point). Unpleasant, controlling and unprofessional. Staff was great, if I could give them five stars I would.
Mary Taylor – Aug 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Thomas, DPM?
This doctor rips off patient. I went to this doctor's office twice. Every time I went to this doctor office, the front desk lady told me very clearly that "Your copay today is $50". When I left the doctor office, the bill is hundreds. The doctor just put something on my feet or in my shoes without explain any costs or alternatives. They charge very higher price than I can buy online. The doctor office even do not file insurance for these items at all. Dear doctor, please remember that you are a doctor, not a retailer and we are your patients, not your customers. By the way, after 6 weeks, my symptoms actually got worse.
Eric – Jun 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Thomas, DPM?
If I could leave less than one star I would! Absolutely the most unprofessional doctor I have ever seen. It was my first visit to this office and the doctor, Jeremy Thomas, stormed into the room and had a very ‘hurry up’ attitude. He was rude, never smiled, talked down to me and appeared to be completely annoyed. Every time I spoke, he interrupted me. When I asked him if he would please let me speak/ask questions, he frustratedly told me to have a good day, stormed out of the examination room.
Jan 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Thomas, DPM?
First time visiting and I must say Dr. Jeremy was more than amazing... Take it from someone who cries at the sight of a needle. Dr. Jeremy was supportive, professional as well as gentle and I will never go to another foot doctor again... The staff was great too...
Sep 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Thomas, DPM?
After nonsurgical treatment for 1 year with no results, I decided to be seen by a large academic center’s podiatry surgeon. All that was required was to receive a simple referral from Dr. Thomas’ office indicating I was a patient requestung care elsewhere. After multiple requests and continued run around, I was told nothing could be done except pay a fee and come pick up my medical records and deliver them myself. Very unethical way to treat a patient who wants care elsewhere. Horrible!
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Long wait times
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
Melissa – Aug 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Thomas, DPM?
Dr Thimas is a friendly, professional, and experienced doctor. He is a good listener and answers all my questions. I’ve been a patient for over 2 years and always find the staff very helpful and courteous. The office is very clean, comfortable, and organized. I especially appreciate the time the staff spends with me explaining the services and charges. I’ve never had to wait for my appointment and many I’m seen a few minutes early. I highly recommend this doctor and the entire staff.
Scott G in Aoex, NC – Aug 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Thomas, DPM?
This was my first visit to Dr. Thomas. From the moment I walked in the door, through checkout, I was greeted with smiles, respect, and excellent care. Dr. Thomas explained every step, and made me feel at ease. I would highly recommend this office, and he should definitely hang on to his staff. The girls are amazing
suzi waters in Apex, NC – Mar 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Thomas, DPM?
Took our 12 year old daughter to Jeremy Thomas to fix ingrown toe nails on both large toes. Thomas elected to only use local anesthetic, which was extremely traumatic for our daughter. We ended up having to see another doctor only 2 month later and that doctor was shocked that first only local anesthetic was used and second that the work Thomas did was ineffective if not just down right poor. Procedure redone successfully here 6 months later and with no traumatic pain. Poor beside manner too.
Feb 20, 2018
Good experience.
Jan 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Thomas, DPM?
I was in pain with an ingrown toe nail and contacted Triangle Foot and Ankle. Even though they were booked with appointments they were able fit me in. From the phone conversation to in person interaction the staff were excellent. Best experience in any Dr.'s office ever.
Apex, NC – Oct 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Thomas, DPM?
Dr. Thomas has provided me quality care for three incidents with my feet. I fractured three bones on my right foot, had a large rose thorn puncture wound on my left foot that required in office surgery, and broke a toe on my left foot. All three times, Dr. Thomas offered skilled personable care and I have been good to go. Thanks Dr. Thomas.
Apex, NC – Oct 24, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Thomas, DPM?
I visited this office for treatment of bursitis of the heel and Achilles tendinitis. When I initially came in, I was on crutches, but the staff helped me work through the initial recovery and into long-term solutions. I appreciate understanding the science behind what my treatments are, and Dr. Thomas was happy to discuss all of that with me at length. I also felt like when we talked about treatment, he used a lot of my input, which was important to me.
Victor in Morrisville, NC – Oct 04, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Thomas, DPM?
I broke my ankle. I found this out after walking on days. I looked online for a second opinion. I saw the 2017 award that he'd gotten so I thought that he was the one. He's office manager fitted me in and they seemed nice but he has a cynical overtone. He confirmed it was broken but didn't see the rheumatoid that I'd been diagnosed with for years. One doctor recommended ankle replacement. He became offended because I got an MRI on my own and asked, "What are you coming to me for?"
Garner, NC – Sep 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Thomas, DPM?
Dr. Thomas was very engaging and informative. He answered all my questions satisfactorily. I would recommend him highly.
Apex, NC – Sep 25, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Thomas, DPM?
I would recommend this office to family and friends.
Apex, NC – Sep 13, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Thomas, DPM?
Dr. Thomas knows his stuff, and I really appreciate the knowledge and care he provides. I recommend him highly.
Carl in Raleigh, NC – Jul 18, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Thomas, DPM?
Very friendly Dr and staff. Explains everything and demonstrates through his own example.
Cary, NC – Jul 14, 2017
Fabulous.
Apex, NC – Apr 25, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Thomas, DPM?

How was your experience with Dr. Thomas?

• Podiatric Surgery