Contact provider for availability

Emergency Medicine ·  Male

Dr. Stich

Marshall Emergency Services Associates

3205 Summit Square Pl Ste 100 Lexington, KY 40509

Dr. Jeremy Stich, MD is an emergency medicine specialist in Lexington, KY. He specializes in emergency medicine.

Dr. Stich accepts

Dr. Stich accepts the following insurance:

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Kentucky

Check if Dr. Stich treats your condition or procedure

What People Say About Dr. Jeremy Stich, MD
RecentMost Helpful
He’s awesome!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Stich, MD?
Very knowledgeable and personable. He had the answers to my questions. I really like him and everyone there at his practice. He took time with me and made me feel very comfortable. Overall the first couple of visits surpassed my expectations. He listens. I am very comfortable with he and his staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Stich, MD?
My experiences with Access Med have been nothing but exceptional. Really like the personal relationships.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Stich, MD?
Wonderful Experience, great Doctor and Staff! I can’t put into words how amazing the care my son and I experienced! Talented group of professionals and a Beautiful office :) feel very blessed to have them for our healthcare!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Stich, MD?
Dr Stitch and the staff at Access Med have been absolutely terrific. I actually have a doctor that I can call, email, text and communicate with as often as I need! This type of service is long overdue in our society and I could not be more pleased with Access Med, their professionalism, timeliness and care. Sincerely, Peter doCouto
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Stich, MD?
We love all of the staff at Access Med! If you’re looking for a caring, and compassionate medical clinic then Acess Med is where you’ll find it!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Stich, MD?
I’ve never experienced such attentiveness in ANY medical facility as our family receives at AccessMed. We are seen immediately and have yet to sit in the waiting room. The staff is kind and thorough and quick to fill prescriptions with very little wait. My favorite has to be that I’m able to contact them via phone/FaceTime if ever there is an emergency and they’re available to assist. Our family couldn’t be happier!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Stich, MD?
Jeremy, Ryan and Andy have created an exceptional opportunity for normal folks to have access to medical care. The office is clean and modern. Everyone in the office is kind and efficient. I especially appreciate that Access Med has a financial interest in keeping its patients WELL! I also appreciate the discounted prescriptions and lab work. My latest lab work cost approximately 1/100 of what I paid for the same labs last year at another doctor’s office. No kidding!! Great value!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Stich, MD?
Very likely. Very thorough. Listens to patients. Ease of getting appts., labs, & meds. Without all the hassle. Will continue to see this provider.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Stich, MD?
Doctor took he time to get us through a long winter of lllness and never worried about costs for visits. Everything I needed in a practice and good location.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Stich, MD?
I joined the membership at Access Med and couldn't be happier. My job offers terrible insurance but this has been the best thing to come along n a very long time. I had an ear infection and got in within 20 minutes and was better that night. Love this practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Stich, MD?
Dr. Stitch has taken great care of me and my kids and I would highly recommend his practice!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Stich, MD?
Extremely helpful and thorough!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Stich, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Stich?

• Emergency Medicine

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Stich treats patients.