Dr. Jeremy Smith, MD

Dr. Jeremy Smith, MD

Internal Medicine | Male

Dr. Jeremy Smith, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Birmingham, AL. He is 38 years old and has been practicing for 12 years. Dr. Smith is affiliated with St. Vincent's Birmingham.

Dr. Smith's Experience

See how Dr. Smith's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Smith

Dr. Smith accepts 4 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Smith has admitting privileges.

Dr. Smith's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Smith to family and friends
3.5
Dr. Smith's Performance
    GOOD
Jasper Alabama |
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE DR. Smith. He is sweet and kind, he LISTENS to you and he cares. He doesn't rush you through like cattle nor does he make you wait forever. I had to change to a different Dr after 10 years thanks to my insurance. I made a final visit with him to explain, (I cried) and he went ahead and run all the test I would need before I could find someone to see. He made sure all my meds had refills to last and told me to call him if I needed anything before I could get another Dr.
in Kimberly , AL |
I have been a patient of Dr. Jeremy Smith since he started his practice at St. Vincent's. He has never been anything other than profession, kind, sincere and caring. The level of care I have received has always been top notch. I not only would recommend him, butI do and have. He is a great physician who always has his patients best interest at heart. He always listens to what You say and I have never felt rushed. I truly trust him with my well-being.
Birmingham, AL |
Amazing physician...just left his office and he continues to impress me. I was there for hurt foot and he say,"Hey, you have a physical in less than a month..do you want to just get that done today too." Just love this man..listens, never seems to rush me through an almost always on time. If my appointment is at 8:15..they are calling me back at 8:10 and the doctor is walking in at 8:15!
in Birmingham, AL |
He is very thorough and obviously cares about his patients health and well being.
birmingham, al |
While Dr. Smith may be a fine doctor, but when I went there with my 78 year old Dad recently for treatment of one of his many geriatric conditions, I asked the office staff whether I could get an Advanced Directives form for my Dad, the response i received from the front desk staff was "I ain't even gonna pretend I know what that is 'coz i don't"
in Birmingham, AL |
Reception is RUDE, uncalled for rudest receptionist. Dad had to stand & wait 10 minutes. She asked if anyone had blue slip, passed to her over patient. He didn't have one, so went to another office to get it. When I passed it to her from left side if patient, to be as unimposing as I could, she snatches it & loudly apologized to patient, who seemed upgraded. It's not hard to be polite, I would never come here for myself.
in Birmingham, AL |
He kind understanding, smart and saved my life.
Have you seen Dr. Jeremy Smith, MD?
Are you Dr. Smith?

Compare Dr. Smith

Dr. Smith's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine
  •  Malpractice claims in Alabama not available

Dr. Smith has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Alabama.

Why It Matters: Dr. Smith's Board Certifications

Dr. Smith does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Smith and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Univ Of Al Sch Of Med

Graduated in 2005

UAB Hospital

Completed in 2006

UAB Hospital

Completed in 2008

Dr. Smith does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Smith and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Smith does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Smith and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.