Dr. Jeremy Simpler, MD

Dr. Jeremy Simpler, MD

General Surgery  ·
Dr. Jeremy Simpler, MD is a general surgery specialist in Pascagoula, MS and has been practicing for 8 years. He graduated from University of South Alabama / College of Medicine in 2005 and specializes in general surgery, colon & rectal surgery, and more.

2525 Telephone Rd

Pascagoula, MS 39567

• EmblemHealth
  • Golden Rule

Learn about Dr. Simpler

See how frequently Dr. Simpler performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure

Dr. Simpler's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Simpler "I have been a resident of the Mississippi gulf coast for 5 years now.  I have a wife and three children, and I do my best to care for my patients as well as I would my family."

• General Surgery
  • Breast Surgery
  • Colon & Rectal Surgery
  • Head and Neck Endocrine Surgery
  • Laparoscopic Surgery
  • Robotic Surgery

• General Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Surgery*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Mississippi.

• University of South Alabama
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2001
  • University of South Alabama / College of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2005
  • Baptist Health System
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2006
  • Baptist Health System
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2010

Dr. Simpler has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Simpler does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Simpler and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Simpler's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Simpler to family and friends

Dr. Simpler's Performance

He was the most Patient Doctor I have been to in a long time.He listened to what I had to say.I had a very difficult Surgery with a mesh removal That No one else wanted to preform.He did an Awesome job and gave me my Life back I can't Thank him enough. .God has truly Gifted him.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I have a very complicated situation to say the least. After seeing several doctors in the area and being turned down by all of them, I read Dr. Simpler's profile that said he would treat his patients as he did his family. Figuring I would be shot down by him as I had by all the rest, I went to see...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I went in to the er and was told I was septic and didnt have long. Dr. Simpler and Dr. Delgado did emergency surgery on me. They both were very nice and confident which made me feel at ease. They saved my life. They will be the only doctor's in their field that I will see. I have so much faith in...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Explained what I needed to know before colon surgery and gave me plenty of time to ask questions. Is authentically concerned about my treatment.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Simpler is very good at explaining all the details of the surgery. He spends ample time with me each visit giving me his recommendations and options. He and his staff are very caring and helpful. I have always been able to reach his nurse by phone with ease.
Are you Dr. Simpler?