Dr. Jeremy Shore, MD

Dr. Jeremy Shore, MD

Orthopedic Surgery  |

Dr. Jeremy Shore, MD is an orthopedic surgery specialist in Peabody, MA and has been practicing for 14 years. He graduated from University Of Massachusetts Medical School in 1998 and specializes in orthopedic surgery.

Sports Medicine North Orthopedic Surgery, Inc.

1 Orthopedics Dr

Peabody, MA 01960

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Shore

See how frequently Dr. Shore performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Spine Disorders
Neuroplasty
Spine Fractures, Traumatic

Dr. Shore's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Shore "Sports Medicine North is dedicated and committed to providing the highest level of care and treatment for virtually every bone, joint, or muscle in the body. The medical professionals at Sports Medicine North are committed to evaluating, diagnosing, and developing a unique treatment plan on an individual level."

Accredited by: American Board of Medical Specialties*

• Neuroplasty
  • Posterior Cervical Laminectomy
  • Scoliosis Surgery
  • Spine Surgery

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

• Brandeis University
  • University of Massachusetts Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2003
  • New England Baptist Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2004

• UMass Medical School Course Work Honors: Human Anatomy, Biochemistry, Histology, Physiology, Pathology, Medicine, Orthopedic surgery, Psychiatry,
  • Brandeis University: Marjorie S. Carter Scholarship, Boy Scouts of America, Deans List, Varisty Letterman (4 years),

Dr. Shore does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Shore and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Beverly Hospital

is a Recipient of a Healthgrades Excellence Award
Outstanding Patient Experience Award

Hospital Quality Award

Dr. Shore is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Dr. Shore's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Shore to family and friends
2.3
based on 24 total reviews (6 with comments)

Dr. Shore's Performance

Trustworthiness
FAIR
Explains condition(s) well
GOOD
Answers Questions
FAIR
Time well spent
GOOD

Scheduling
Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time

in Reading, MA
So unbelievably rude and dismissive of the severe back pain and crippling spasms I experience as a 26 year old. He doesn't show an ounce of compassion and his bedside manner is horrible. As an RN, I typically cut physicians slack, knowing how hard they work--i.e. tolerating 3 appointments with him...more
in Reading, MA
Great staff !! He is absolutely the rudest Doctor I have ever met!!! ZERO bedside manner!! Typical surgeon!!!' NO COMPASSION!! Oh and did I mention RUDE!!!
in Amesbury, MA
I found him to be confusing, demeaning, dismissive and rude, none of which would be of any concern to me if ultimately I was left with helpful information or direction. He consistently spoke over my answers to his questions, which again I am fine with were I left with helpful constructive...more
in Beverly,MA
I went to see Dr shore he was very rude and made it seem as if it was an inconvenience that I was at his office I told him I was referred to him and he said I doubt it you chose to come see me interesting if i would of seen these other reviews first no sir i wouldnt of chose you and my doctor had...more
in Salem, MA
First time I went to see him I met an intern or a nurse who gave me general info and sent me to MRI. Following the MRI I waited for more the 45 minutes in the inspection room just to hear that I have lumbar stenosis and no suggestions on how to deal with pain and staying active.

Are you Dr. Shore?

More Orthopedic Surgery Specialists like Dr. Shore at Sports Medicine North Orthopedic Surgery, Inc.

Orthopedic Surgery Specialist