Dermatology  |
Dr. Jeremy Rothfleisch, MD
Dr. Jeremy Rothfleisch, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in East Brunswick, NJ. He is 46 years old and has been practicing for 20 years.

Rita Weinstein MD

• Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
  • Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
  • Locals (any local)
  • MagnaCare
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Meritain Health

Learn about Dr. Rothfleisch

Dr. Rothfleisch's Experience

Dr. Rothfleisch's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatology

• Intertrigo
  • Itchy Skin
  • Leg and Foot Ulcers
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Pemphigoid

• Destruction of Benign Skin Lesion
  • Destruction of Malignant Skin Lesion
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Non-Cosmetic Chemodenervation

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Brown
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1992
  • New York University School of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1997
  • Nyu Hospitals Center

Dr. Rothfleisch has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Rothfleisch does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rothfleisch and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rothfleisch's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rothfleisch to family and friends
3.6
Dr. Rothfleisch's Performance
in South River, NJ |
Excellent doctor and staff. Saw Dr Rothfleisch about issue on left ear. He sent out biopsy and it came back for Basal Cell Carcinoma. Dr Rothfleisch then referred me to Dr Ciatti in Westfield a Mohs specialist in which 4 layers of skin were removed. I then needed reconstructive surgery of the ear. I am so glad Dr Rothfleisch acted immediately on seeing this and had it taken care of for me. Thank You....
in Fords, NJ |
Excellent Dr and staff. Nice office, clean, easy to get to. We waited longer than I would like but they were pretty busy. Definitely would recommend them.
in Woodbridge, NJ |
Great doctor, great staff, they all were very busy but certainly not rude. I was worried after seeing other reviews but I was quite happy with them. I've been there twice now and would recommend them.
Rahway, NJ |
Dr. Rothfleisch himself was fine, but even with an appointment, the wait upon arrival can be close to an hour. My experience with the receptionist/office manager has been very poor. She was rude and cold. I had an appointment at 4pm recently, I have an appointment card from the office as a reminder. Somehow they goofed and my appointment was changed to 12:30pm instead without telling me. When I arrived and signed in, I was scolded for missing my appointment - which I did not.
in East Brunswick, NJ |
When my husband showed up for his 4:00 appointment, the office clerk told him that he was in her book for 12:00 and he missed his appointment. My husband had an appointment card from the office however the clerk was very mean and said that we are too busy to take you and refused service to him. Waiting for the doctor is usually about 45 minutes.
in East Brunswick, NJ |
I have been using Dr Rothfeisch for several years now. However, during those several years I have had nothing but issues with his office task. To get an appointment is like pulling teeth. Furthermore, some of the staff is just down right plain rude and obnoxious, hence why I decided to use another doctor as simply put its just not worth dealing with his office staff.
in South River, NJ |
Dr. Rothfleisch is an exceptional physician. His office and clinical support staff are great too- I was able to get an appointment within a week of calling to schedule one, and his medical assistant is friendly and very knowledgeable. Dr. Rothfleisch took the time to answer all of my questions, and never made me feel rushed. He is very tech-savvy, and sent all my prescriptions to the pharmacy electronically- saving me valuable time that would have been spent dropping off my Rx's at the pharmacy.
in Princeton NJ |
I needed a dermatologist after I was accidentally burnt in surgery by another doctor. He out right refused to see me, he didn't want to be bothered. I was amazed that the doctor wouldn't care to see someone in need. I found a different Doctor Who immediately so me. There was never a court case and no need to refuse a patient the need. It's sad, that a doctor would pick and choose his patients, based on a fear of malpractice that had nothing to do with them. My wife decided to change doctors.
We are sorry that you had a bad experience trying to make an appointment here with us. Being a busy dermatology practice, we can't always accommodate a new patient who wants to be seen immediately. Its certainly not that we "can't be bothered", its just sometimes wiser to have a patient be seen by anther physician who has the appropriate time for them in their schedule. We are also sorry to have lost your wife as a patient but certainly do wish you both the best.
Have you seen Dr. Jeremy Rothfleisch, MD?

Visit Dr. Rothfleisch

• Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
  • Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
  • Locals (any local)
  • MagnaCare
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
    Standard Nationwide Standard