Dr. Jeremy Pyle, MD

Dr. Jeremy Pyle, MD

Plastic Surgery  ·
Dr. Jeremy Pyle, MD is a plastic surgery specialist in Raleigh, NC and has been practicing for 7 years. He graduated from University of Illinois At Chicago / College of Medicine in 2005 and specializes in plastic surgery.

2304 Wesvill Ct Ste 360

Raleigh, NC 27607

Learn about Dr. Pyle

See how frequently Dr. Pyle performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Skin Cancer
Head and Neck Surgery
Breast Surgical Procedure

Dr. Pyle's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Pyle "Dr. Jeremy Pyle and everyone at Davis Plastic Surgery in Raleigh is committed to providing excellent care and attention to each and every patient. Let us assist you in obtaining the beautiful new look you want with experience, privacy and proven results. We believe in educating our patients about their best treatment options, and to individualize our recommendations so that they best address your concerns and sensitivities. We look forward to meeting you and helping you look your very best."

• Plastic Surgery

• Plastic Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Plastic Surgery*

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• Dayton
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1997
  • University of Illinois At Chicago / College of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2005
  • Wake Forest University Bowman Gray School of Medicine
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2006
  • Wake Forest University Bowman Gray School of Medicine
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2011

Dr. Pyle has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Pyle does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pyle and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Pyle's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pyle to family and friends

Dr. Pyle's Performance

Dr Pyle and the staff are wonderful! I would highly recommend this surgeon for a tummy tuck!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Pyle has a professional yet very approachable demeanor in his dealings with patients. His staff is honest, helpful and kind. The entire office makes you feel like you have been a valued client for decades. I have been to this practice for other procedures that went fantastic but getting my...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Dr Pyle and his staff has been so wonderful through the process of my mommy makeover. From the first consultation to now, 3 weeks post-op I couldn't have asked for more. I am very, very happy with my results and the ease of recovery was amazing. I would recommend Dr. Pyle to anyone.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Excellent doctor and staff. Everything from my 2 consultations to my surgery was excellent. The work was great as well.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I had my consultation with Dr. Pyle Thursday and he was very friendly along with everyone else in the office. I can't wait to schedule my surgery with him.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1