Dr. Jeremy Pyle, MD

Dr. Jeremy Pyle, MD

Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Jeremy Pyle, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Raleigh, NC. He is 38 years old and has been practicing for 12 years. Dr. Pyle is affiliated with WakeMed Raleigh Campus, Wilson Medical Center and Rex Hospital.

2304 Wesvill Ct Ste 360

Raleigh, NC 27607

Learn about Dr. Pyle

See how frequently Dr. Pyle performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Skin Cancer
Head and Neck Surgery
Breast Surgical Procedure

Dr. Pyle's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Pyle "Dr. Jeremy Pyle and everyone at Davis Plastic Surgery in Raleigh is committed to providing excellent care and attention to each and every patient. Let us assist you in obtaining the beautiful new look you want with experience, privacy and proven results. We believe in educating our patients about their best treatment options, and to individualize our recommendations so that they best address your concerns and sensitivities. We look forward to meeting you and helping you look your very best."

• Plastic Surgery

• Skin Laxity
  • Wrinkles

• Abdominoplasty
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Collagen Injection
  • Cosmetic Eyelid Surgery
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Eyelid Surgery
  • Facelift
  • Facial Reconstruction
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Hylaform Injection
  • Liposuction
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Reconstructive Eyelid Surgery
  • Restylane® Injections
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• Dayton
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1997
  • University Of Illinois At Chicago / College Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2005
  • Wake Forest University Bowman Gray School Of Medicine
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2006
  • Wake Forest University Bowman Gray School Of Medicine
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2011

Dr. Pyle has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Pyle does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pyle and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Pyle's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pyle to family and friends
Dr. Pyle's Performance
in Raleigh, NC |
Dr. Pyle has a professional yet very approachable demeanor in his dealings with patients. His staff is honest, helpful and kind. The entire office makes you feel like you have been a valued client for decades. I have been to this practice for other procedures that went fantastic but getting my breast augmentation has been the easiest by far. Kudos to Dr Pyle and staff for giving me a FABULOUS look with minimal downtime. I could not be happier!
in Fayetteville, NC |
Dr Pyle and his staff has been so wonderful through the process of my mommy makeover. From the first consultation to now, 3 weeks post-op I couldn't have asked for more. I am very, very happy with my results and the ease of recovery was amazing. I would recommend Dr. Pyle to anyone.
in Raleigh, NC |
Excellent doctor and staff. Everything from my 2 consultations to my surgery was excellent. The work was great as well.
Roxboro, NC |
I had my consultation with Dr. Pyle Thursday and he was very friendly along with everyone else in the office. I can't wait to schedule my surgery with him.
Great doctor! He made me feel comfortable and confident throughout the entire process!
As always, Dr Pyle and Molly took amazing care of me! I am facing some post radiation complications, and have been treated with compassion and dignity throughout. Dr Pyle is extremely responsive to urgent needs, and has treated me in a timely and expert fashion. I am so blessed to have chosen Dr Pyle to see me through this reconstruction process following breast cancer!
in Wake Forest, NC |
Calm, straightforward, conscientious about pain management. Conservative treatment for wound closure much appreciated.
in Apex, NC |
Dr. Pyle is professional and strives to make his patients comfortable and pleased with their results. He presents pros and cons with authority and compassion for realistic expectations. His staff is courteous and knowledgeable. I'm pleased al around and wi continue to patronize his business as needed.
in NC |
Dr. Pyle, his nurse, Molly, and the entire staff are wonderful! I knew Dr. Pyle was the surgeon for me after our first consultation. He took his time to explain the procedure and answer any questions I had. He was very kind and personable. I love the results I received from the mastopexy he performed. I would recommend him to my closest friends and family for any plastic surgery needs!
He has the greatest bedside manner! He explained everything that was going to happen in terms anyone could understand. I was from out of town and my procedure was over Christmas, he gave my husband his cell phone number in case we had any questions. I went back for my check up and arrived 45 minutes early, he worked me in but I did not feel rushed at all. If anyone is thinking about having something done I WOULD HIGHLY Recommend Dr. Pyle!
Durham, NC |
I am so appreciative of Dr. Pyle and his staff. He is wonderful at what he does and I could not ask for a better Dr.'s office- super responsive and easy to work with.
in Jacksonville NC |
Wonderful experience with everyone involved. Would recommend them to anyone!
very good experience
New York, NY |
I found Dr. Pyle very compassionate and informative. He took time with me to explain all my options and is very willing to help me with my insurance claim so I can have this procedure done which will greatly improve my quality of life. His office staff was friendly and more than accomdating. I came to him by a former patient of his recommendation and I will certainly be recommending him to others.
in Raleigh, North Carolina |
Dr. Pyle made me feel comfortable with what is going to happen the day of the surgery, during the surgery, and how I'll feel after the surgery. I am excited to see the results!
in FuQuay Varina |
Everybody in the office was extemely nice and helpful. Dr. Pyle was an amazing Doctor. He really listens to what you want and has a great sense of humor. My whole experience at this office was great and I would recommend them to anyone interested in getting work done. I am so glad I made this decision and I can't wait to see my final results!
Have you seen Dr. Jeremy Pyle, MD?
Are you Dr. Pyle?