Dr. Jeremy Kokkonen, DO

Dr. Jeremy Kokkonen, DO

Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation  |

Dr. Jeremy Kokkonen, DO is a physical medicine & rehabilitation doctor who practices in Ogden, UT. He is 40 years old and has been practicing for 10 years. Dr. Kokkonen is affiliated with Ogden Regional Medical Center.

• AARP
  • Altius Health Plans
  • CoreSource
  • Federal Employee Program (FEP)
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • National Association of Letter Carriers (NALC)
  • PEHP
  • SelectHealth

Learn about Dr. Kokkonen

Dr. Kokkonen's Experience

Dr. Kokkonen's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
  • Board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation

• Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
  • Pain Medicine

• Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
    Accredited by: American Board of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation*

• Coccygeal Pain
  • Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot
  • Sacrum Disorders
  • Spinal Cord Injury

• Epidural Block, Facet Blocks
  • Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
  • Nerve Destruction by Neurolytic Agent
  • Spinal Nerve Block

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• A T Sill U Hlth Sci Kirksville Coll Osteo Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2007

Dr. Kokkonen has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kokkonen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kokkonen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kokkonen's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kokkonen to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Kokkonen's Performance
I was devastated to learn Dr. Kokkonen moved away from Utah. He was the only physiatrist who did not treat me like a drug addict. I felt respected and listened to. Please come back!
he's excellent! he diagnosed my CRPS which the 3 specialists i saw before him totally missed.
Clearfield, UT |
Dr. Kokkonen was incredibly nice and did a excellent job of explaining all my options. I asked the poor guy a lot of questions and he patiently answered all of them in detail. So far his methods are working for me. I'm happy, so I took the time to write this review.
in Pleasant View, UT |
I love Doctor Kokkonen! He has such a passion for regenerative medicine and finding safe, effective ways to alleviate pain that don't involve risky surgeries. I am SO GLAD I did not get back surgery and saw him instead! I am now PAIN FREE!!!!
in Salt Lake City, UT |
Awesome doc. Really knows his stuff and utilizes cutting edge technology to help with pain. He did some regenerative medicine procedures on me. So far I'm feeling better than ever!
in Layton, UT |
I had some prp injections. They hurt as much as you'd expect having someone poke a needle into an area where you're already sore. Dr Kokonen was kind and patient with me. He helped me relax by letting me know before he did every injection on my back so I wouldn't flinch each time. I appreciated that he explained the process in detail and even showed me the ultrasound screen, pointing out my muscles and joints he was injecting. He's a great doc! PRP helps a lot. I'd do another procedure with him.
in Ogden, Utah |
Dr. K is very knowledgeable, personable and has a genuine care for his patients. I have had RFA's in the past by another provider, Dr. K's were by far the easiest. Thank you, sir.
injections were not as painful as i thought they would be. doc is friendly and my appointments are always fast
in Ogden, UT |
Many doctors gave me pain meds, but they never did anything to try and fix my back pain. Dr. K wanted to lower my pain medication dosage and try injections and physical therapy. At first I resisted and almost went to another doc for more meds. But after we lowered the dose and I tried other things, I realized how addicted I was to the narcotics. They were literally ruining my life! Dr K helped me find healthier ways to manage my pain, and it is improving considerably since I've been his patient.
in Syracuse, UT |
Dr Kokkonen has horrible bedside manner and his nurse is not any better. I got steroid injections in my back and wasn't able to take anything to help me relax, and both were very rude about this. When I was given injections, he must have hit a nerve because it hurt so bad I about flew off the table! Literally. I started shaking and sweating profusely. When I called the office several times afterwards, no one would ever call me back. I ended up switching doctors. I would never return here.
in Ogden, utah |
My 81 yr old mother was referred to him by her primary care provider. Neither of us were impressed by him at all. He seemed very flippant and did not explain benefits, pros and cons of different treatments. Seemed to have a kind of whatever attitude. She has been in extreme pain from sciatica for 2 months He scheduled an MRI and then said to come back. We had to find him outside the room to get something for the pain in the meantime and seemed mostly bothered by us. Terrible bedside manner
Have you seen Dr. Jeremy Kokkonen, DO?
Are you Dr. Kokkonen?

Visit Dr. Kokkonen

Dr. Kokkonen accepts 16 insurance carriers
  • AARP
  • Altius Health Plans
  • CoreSource
  • Federal Employee Program (FEP)
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • National Association of Letter Carriers (NALC)
  • PEHP