Dr. Jeremy Joyal, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Dr. Jeremy Joyal, MD

Dr. Jeremy Joyal, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Layton, UT. Dr. Joyal is affiliated with Davis Hospital and Medical Center.

Dr. Joyal's Experience

See how Dr. Joyal's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Joyal

Dr. Joyal accepts 5 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Joyal has admitting privileges.

Dr. Joyal's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Joyal to family and friends
    3.3
    Dr. Joyal's Performance
    in Salt Lake City, UT |
    As a parent, I am very selective about the care that my children receive. Following a sports injury, one of my children was left fighting an injury and in pain. Dr. Joyal was recommended to us by a friend, we were not disappointed. He was very kind, caring and understanding. He thoroughly explained the diagnosis and treatment options. Dr. Joyal demonstrated great clinical knowledge and expertise. Following a series of injections, my child is doing fantastic! I will recommend Dr. Joyal to anyone!
    in Provo, UT |
    I am the senior MD partner at Spinal Interventions. I was not involved in any incident like this described, and am sorry that any patient had such an experience. This is contrary to our company policies and culture. We are taking steps to remind all of our staff of our policies and hope that such an event never happens in the future. I can say from personal experience over the past year that Dr. Joyal is a very well trained, skilled physician, and we expect good things from him for many years.
    in Orem, UT |
    I don't understand the low remarks here. I've been seeing Dr. Joyal for almost a year now, and he's been very professional with me and very caring. He actually listens to me when I tell him I have pain and he actually wants to do something about it. My procedure is working thus far, and I'm hopeful it will continue to. I'd recommend him to anybody seeking help.
    Moab, UT |
    Don't go to Dr Joyal! Worst experience I've ever had! He shouldn't be a doctor!
    in Midvale, UT |
    Dr. Joyal was highly unprofessional when I met him. Within minutes of meeting him, he recommended I go off of the non-opiate based treatment plan I had been on for 9 years, and that was working, and just take pain pills instead. Next, he began making derogatory statements about the other doctors and staff at the clinic. When I told him I didn't want to be on pain pills, he changed my prescription without even notifying me. I personally feel like he's incompetent, and unethical.
    Have you seen Dr. Jeremy Joyal, MD?
    Are you Dr. Joyal?

Dr. Joyal's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
    •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
    •  Malpractice claims in Utah not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

Dr. Joyal does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Joyal and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Joyal does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Joyal and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Joyal does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Joyal and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.