Orthopedic Spine Surgery  |
Dr. Jeremy James, MD
Dr. Jeremy James, MD is an orthopedic spine surgery doctor who practices in Covington, LA. He is 37 years old. Dr. James is affiliated with North Oaks Medical Center, Lakeview Regional Medical Center, Cypress Pointe Surgical Hospital and Louisiana Heart Hospital.

76 Starbrush Cir

Covington, LA 70433

• Health Net

Learn about Dr. James

Dr. James' Experience

Dr. James' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Orthopedic Spine Surgery

• Orthopedic Spine Surgery

Dr. James does not have any board certifications listed.

• Ankle Fracture
  • Broken Arm
  • Elbow Sprain
  • Foot Fracture
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Gout
  • Hand Fracture
  • Hip Fracture
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Lupus
  • Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
  • Non-Unions and Malunions of Fractures

• Knee and Leg Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Knee and Lower Leg Fracture Treatment, Closed
  • Knee and Lower Leg Fracture Treatment, Open
  • Kyphoplasty, Percutaneous
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Lumbar Spine Surgery
  • Spinal Discectomy
  • Spinal Fusion
  • Spinal Reconstructive Surgery for Deformities
  • Spine Surgery

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Louisiana.

• Louisiana State University
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Louisiana State University Health Shreveport / School of Medicine
  • Spine Institute Of Arizona, Scottsdale, Az
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. James has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. James has no media or publications listed.

Dr. James does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. James and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. James' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. James to family and friends
Dr. James' Performance
in Hammond, LA |
I have had 2 separate procedures done by Dr. James with exceptional outcomes on both. He is a very Professional personable doctor. I was always able to get an appointment to see him quickly. Very little down time with little to none discomfort each time. I would highly recommend him.
in Covington, LA |
After 3 Months of being in severe pain down my leg I was referred to Dr. James. I was hoping to have just some injections in my back for what I thought was sciatica but it turned out to be a herniated disc. He said I had no choice but surgery. It is 3 1/2 weeks, I did not have to take one pain pill after the surgery and I am returning to work today with some restrictions. He did exactly what he told me he was going to do and he said I would have no pain afterwards. Thank you!
in Mandeville, LA |
My Grandmother was in so much pain for so long. Her quality of life was steadily declining for the past 4 years. She had multiple epidural injections into her back with some relief but they quickly wore off. She was then referred to Dr. Jeremy James. She felt comfortable talking with him and his PA about her concerns and they were very knowledgeable. The surgery day came and went and she is completely pain free for the first time in 4 years! Thank you so much Dr. James and the DISC of Louisiana!
in Mandeville, LA |
Highly recommend Dr. James. After 2 years of off and on and 3 months of constant pain. Completed minimal invasive surgery. Walked out of Surgery same day with no pain. Post surgery has been exactly as he informed me it would be. Unbelievable!! He also has a Very polite and Imformative Staff.
in Mount Hermon, Louisiana |
I've been holding out for a while bc I was always scared to have surgery. First appointment he told me what was wrong and my option. I careful considered them all. Then one day the pain got worse and I literally couldn't deal. He made me feel comfortable about what procedure I would have done and I felt safe. His team is amazing as well. I would so recommend him to anyone. DR. JEREMY, thank you for giving me my life back. Went in surgery with pain and came out pain free and have been ever since!
in Covington, LA |
I highly recommend Dr. James. After suffering with a herniated disk for about a year, Dr. James correctly diagnosed the problem and gave me treatment options. I choose surgery. Now, only two months later I am completely pain free and able to resume my normal life style. This has been a good experience all over, and I would go back to Dr. James if needed (although I hope not :-)).
in Springfield, La. |
I was having terrible pain in my shoulder and neck due to a pinched nerve, Dr James replace disc in my neck and after 3 months I am no longer have any pain. I would recommend him to anyone.
in Covington, LA |
My first visits with Dr. James was very informative. Dr. James is very direct, specific, answers all questions fully, and makes excellent eye contact when speaking. He does not rush you through your appointment. I was told by hospital staff when I checked in for my ALIF procedure, that I had one of the very best orthopedic/spine surgeons in the business. Dr. James is very confident and extensive in his surgical experience, which is why I was personally referred to him. He is excellent!
in Ponchatoula, LA |
Dr. James is down-to-earth and friendly. He is very competent. He explained everything to me in a way I could understand it and left it to me to make my decision to have surgery (he wasn't pushy in the least.) For me, it was a no-brainer, because I could no longer walk or go to work. The operation was nothing short of a miracle. As soon as I woke up from the operation, I knew it was a success. I was up and walking within hours of surgery. My quality of life is 100% better.
in Covington, LA |
All of my friends will see what I post, but I wish it could be more people. Dr. Jeremy James operated on me for two areas of acute stenosis and a ruptured disc with pain and burning down my right thigh and leg. Well, after 3 1/2 years of accommodating (7 back braces of varying types, a pick up stick grabber to get things off the floor, living on a heating pad and/or cold compress), I am well on my way to normalcy. Staff is exceptional. 5 Stars
Franklinton, LA |
I highly recommend Dr.James (& his staff). I had a very positive experience with a successful surgery. Dr. James is very informative and thorough and he has a very supportive staff.
in Franklinton, LA |
Excellent Doctor and excellent staff. Dr. James is very interested in helping his patients if he and if he thinks he can't eh is very honest with you. Wonderful surgeon and bedside manner. Yes, I would certainly recommend him.
Covington, LA |
My Mother had back pain for years having continuous pain shots along the way. However, after Dr. James performing minimally invasive surgery, she is pain free and enjoying life. I would recommend Dr. James to anyone with back pain. Thanks Dr. James!!
in Covington, LA |
Excellent Surgeon. Surgery was a complete success.
in Angie, LA |
Wonderful. He is an amazing DR.
in Ponchatoula, LA |
I was completely unaware of my problem. Weakness in legs and at times no feeling in legs. At initial appointment dr. James read my MRI and was totally aware of my problem and assured me that he can fix it. He was confident and explained in detail what needed to be done. After surgery I had tremendous relief and could not have been more pleased. On follow up visit He explained any limitations I may have and thankfully they were minimal. I would highly recommend Dr. James for both his knowledge an
Have you seen Dr. Jeremy James, MD?
Are you Dr. James?