Dr. Jeremy Hannon, DMD

Dr. Jeremy Hannon, DMD

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Male

Oral and maxillofacial surgery requires additional years of hospital-based surgical and anesthesia training after graduation from dental school. As an oral and maxillofacial surgeon, Dr. Hannon manages a wide variety of problems relating to the mouth, teeth and facial regions. Dr. Hannon practices a full scope of oral and maxillofacial surgery with expertise ranging from dental implant surgery and wisdom tooth removal to corrective jaw surgery. This also includes techniques designed to rebuild bone structure with minimal surgical intervention and optimal patient comfort. We can also diagnose and treat facial pain, facial injuries, and fractures. As a graduate from the University of Michigan, Dr. Hannon continued his education and received his DMD from the University of Pennsylvania, and completed a General Practice Residency at the Queens Medical Center. He went on to complete his Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery training at Temple University Hospital in Philadelphia. Currently he is an attending surgeon at Queen’s Medical Center and a volunteer instructor to the residents. Our staff is trained in assisting with Intravenous (IV) sedation or outpatient general anesthesia in our state-of-the-art office setting. Patients are continuously monitored during and after surgery.

Oahu Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery

45-1144 Kamehameha Hwy Ste 301

Kaneohe, HI 96744

Learn about Dr. Hannon

The surgical staff at Oahu Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery are experienced, oral and maxillofacial surgical assistants, who assist in administration of IV sedation and surgery. All staff are informed administrative personnel, well-versed in health and insurance policies, and are CPR certified.ons.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Oral Sedation
  • Root Canal
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Whitening

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Hawaii.

Education data for Dr. Hannon is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Hannon has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Hannon has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hannon does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hannon and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Hannon's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hannon to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Hannon's Performance
in Kaneohe, Hi |
Dr Hannon took the fear of having my teeth extracted. He's very compassionate and sensitive to my needs .I was surprised at how fast my teeth were extracted, and if you can get over the noise, it's virtually pain free. The novacaine is the worst part, but they numb you first. I would highly recommend him. He's awesome! One of my favorite doctors.
in Kaneohe, HI |
Dr, Hannon is absolutely the best oral surgeon. I've gone to him 4 times to have teeth extracted (one, this morning) and found him to be very caring and professional. He just called about 6:00 tonight, to see how I was doing. I've never had pain during the procedures and haven't had problems during the recovery process. I went to another surgeon last year and he was the worst. There was pain during the procedure and it got infected, so it isn't that I've only seen Dr. Hannon. He's the best!
in Kailua, HI |
I adore Dr. Jeremy Hannon. I was unlucky enough to aquire the first stages of Osteonecrosis due mostly from taking Zometa I.V. drug due to my cancer. He and his staff has shown me nothing but dedication and professionalism. I never wait longer than 10 minutes from my appointed time. He shows concern and takes every procaution to cause as least pain as possible. He truely cares. I can not see myself going to any other Oral Surgeon in Hawaii but Dr. Hannon. 5 stars are just not enough for him.
Have you seen Dr. Jeremy Hannon, DMD?

Visit Dr. Hannon