Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility  |
Dr. Jeremy Groll, MD
Dr. Jeremy Groll, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility doctor who practices in Centerville, OH. He is 46 years old and has been practicing for 20 years. Dr. Groll is affiliated with Miami Valley Hospital and Kettering Medical Center.

7095 Clyo Rd

Centerville, OH 45459

• Health Net
  • Medical Mutual of Ohio
  • MVP Health Care
  • NGS CoreSource

Learn about Dr. Groll

Compassionate care for contemporary families

Dr. Groll's Experience

Dr. Groll's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

Accredited by: American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology*

• Abdominal Disorders
  • Bleeding Disorders
  • Blood Disorders
  • Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia (CAH)
  • Ectopic Pregnancy
  • Endometriosis
  • Female Infertility
  • Gestational Diabetes
  • Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
  • Infertility
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages

• Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Syphilis Screening
  • Thyroid Screening

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• Notre Dame
  • San Antonio Unif Ser Health Edu
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2001
  • U NC-Chapel Hill/Carolina Chldns Hosp
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2004

Dr. Groll has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Groll does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Groll and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Groll's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Groll to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Groll's Performance
Centerville, OH |
Not every practice is the right fit for every person and vice versa, and that's okay. Dr. Groll and his staff most certainly have compassion for their patients and have a beautiful state of the art facility. We never had any doubt about the passion and commitment they have in solving fertility issues. The struggle that we faced is that the practice is reasonably new and it shows. In other words, the left hand didn't always know what the right hand was doing and that was a deal breaker for us.
in Dayton, OH |
After confirmation from my Gynecologic Oncologist that I have to get my ovaries removed at age 27, I felt a sense of hopelessness. So, I wanted to seek my options before removal. SprinkCreek and Dr. Groll have been such a blessing in my life!! They've given me hope and the possibility for future babies even after ovary removal!! My first consultation with Dr. Groll, he was so positive and encouraging in what they could do to help me. They have been so supportive every step of the way.
in Dayton, OH |
Dr. Groll and his staff are so friendly and knowledgeable. I immediately felt comfortable with everyone. They are so encouraging and helpful during a very stressful time. My husband and I (and our little peanut) are so happy we made the decision to try SpringCreek Fertility!
in Dayton, OH |
Dr. Groll and his staff helped my husband and I achieve our goal of having a child. His staff and facility are excellent and caring. He takes time and care at every appointment so you understand the process you're going through.
in Reynoldsburg, OH |
Hello my name is Angel and I would just like to say that I feel so comfortable with Dr Groll and his staff. This is my first try with fertility and was not sure about it. After meeting with him I feel like it is very possible, They talked to us about discounts even knocking some prices down because i have insurance they just do not pay for fertility treatments. I even was referred to Compassionate care for a amazing discount, and we travel from Columbus but it is all so worth it. Thank you
I have always had a great experience with Dr.Groll. Always feel comfortable and secure with the delicate matters he is assisting my husband and I with. It is sometimes difficult to get a call back from the nurses but it is overall an excellent facility.
in Columbus, Ohio |
I went to Dr. Groll per a recommendation after having a failed IVF and what I would consider neglectful care at a clinical nearby my home. He is amazing. He's all about statistics and is up to date with new options to bring about a positive outcome. Not to mention we drove nearly 2 hours to his office for his care. I absolutely love him and will be back to his office for our next treatment.
The quality of medical care is horrible. Springcreek is only interested in your money. After receiving below average medical care, I sought a second opinion. After having a great experience with the second opinion, I truly realized that Dr. Groll's treatment recommendations and care were bordering on malpractice. I am not upset about the outcome because I realize that it is not predictable, but the level of care I received is disappointing! I wouldn't recommend Dr. Groll to my worst enemy.
Have you seen Dr. Jeremy Groll, MD?
Are you Dr. Groll?

See our Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialist at Miami Valley Hospital

Visit Dr. Groll