Dr. Jeremy Frank, MD

Dr. Jeremy Frank, MD

Pediatric Orthopedic SurgeryMale

Pediatric Orthopedic Surgery

Dr. Jeremy Frank, MD is a Pediatric Orthopedic Surgery Specialist in Hollywood, FL and has over 18 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine in 2004. He is affiliated with Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital. His office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital Orthopedic Center

Patient Booking Open
Our after hours patient concierge is open and ready to help you get started.
Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital Orthopedic Center1150 N 35th Ave Ste 345 Hollywood, FL 33021
Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital Orthopedic Center1951 SW 172nd Ave Ste 207 Miramar, FL 33029
Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital Orthopedic Center1865 N Corporate Lakes Blvd Ste 1 Weston, FL 33326
Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital Orthopedic Center5830 Coral Ridge Dr Ste 207 Coral Springs, FL 33076
Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital Orthopedic Center9291 Glades Rd Suite 202 Boca Raton, FL 33434

"Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital physicians provide a wide variety of high-quality medical and surgical services with clinical expertise and a focus on compassionate, patient- and family-centered care in a ..."

- Dr. Jeremy Frank, MD

• Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

More Pediatric Orthopedic Surgery Specialists at Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital

Dr. Frank's Reviews

Dr. Frank is amazing! He repaired my sons ACL, PCL and Meniscus in November 2021 due to a basketball injury. Surgery was very scary to me but Dr. Frank explained everything to me and made me and my son feel at ease. 6 months later my son feels fantastic and is getting back into his sports routine. Thank you Dr. Frank for everything you have done for my son. You are the best!
Denise & Gino Mesiano – Jun 03, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Frank, MD?
Dr. Frank repaired my ACL and meniscus about a year ago, and it went super well and I'm now fully back to normal.
  • Long wait times
Elisenne Stoller – May 25, 2022
ACL tear Soccer
Dr. Frank repaired my daughter's ACL. She plays olympic development level soccer. He did a special ACL for growing kids and she's been amazing since the first day after surgery. Went to PT/Strengthening for 4-5 months. Returned after 7 months and has been on fire since. My whole family loves Dr. Frank. He really is the best and is so funny.
Miguel – Apr 21, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Frank, MD?
Dr. Frank performed and ACL and meniscus tear repair surgery on my 18 year old daughter in May 2021. The repair was very successful and my daughter is able to perform all normal activities and to exercise now. On top of being a great surgeon, Dr. Frank is incredibly kind and personable. He explained everything thoroughly and well. He also kept us laughing throughout the process. Also, he was accessible to us whenever we had a question or issue. We highly recommend Dr. Frank. This was my third time with an ACL surgery repair "patient" under my care, as my son and my husband both had the same injury. So, I speak from experience when I recommend Dr. Frank so highly.
KIm Lehrman – Dec 15, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Frank, MD?
Dr Frank is awesome. He repaired my daughters elbow OCD with a bone plug. She's finally pain free since forever. Thank you Dr F
Nov 02, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Frank, MD?
I tore my acl on both knees and Dr.Frank performed both surgeries! He was so kind and thoughtful and made sure I was 100% ready to go back into sports. I am super grateful for him and his team.
Jul 21, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Frank, MD?
We love Dr. Frank. Amazing surgeon. Funnier person.
Jul 19, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Frank, MD?
Dr Frank per formed surgery on my son in his 9th and 10th grade of high school, my son is now a freshman in college, Dr Frank has gone above and beyond for my son, he is always there for us all through the years, he continues to answer questions and be there. My son plays football in college and I know if we need him he is there. You do not find that often in a doctor, we were blessed to find him.
Shannon Meizinger – Apr 26, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Frank, MD?
Amazing! That is what I say everytime I think about the care and attention to detail by Dr. Jeremy Frank. His OR staff at MHM (top notch), his office staff (accommodating and patient), PA-Melissa (kind and compassionate), Diana (awesome surgical secretary) and everyone I’ve encountered so far, amazing! He sat down, took the time to throughly explain my procedure and answered all my questions. Dr Frank is sweet personable, he takes the time to know you as individual, not just a patient. He made me feel so comfortable and at ease, like I was family. Before my procedure he comforted me and reassured me that everything will be okay. Dr. Frank is always readily available and I can’t help but share the AMAZING experience I had! God bless and protect Dr. Jeremy Frank and his compassionate staff, they’re doing Gods work!
RBC – Oct 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Frank, MD?
All about money or red tape, not sure. My son went in for knee pain and since making the appointment, his foot began to hurt.....probably because he was compensating for the knee pain. Dr. Frank refused to look at the knee in the appointment. My son actually wants to be an ortho doctor. The best I can do here is make lemonade out of the lemons and encourage my son to not be this type of doctor.........one that has lost his humanity in the sake of money and/or red tape.
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
Matthew Peterson – Oct 13, 2020
Hi Matthew. Your feedback is important to us. To...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Frank, MD?
Excellent care from Dr Jeremy Frank at Joe DiMaggio Children’s at Wellington office.
Jul 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Frank, MD?
I have gone to Dr. Frank for two different surgeries. I liked him so much after knee surgery that I requested for him to do my shoulder surgery as well! Is very upbeat and energetic and brings a positive vibe that makes you feel better about having to have surgery.
Jun 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Frank, MD?
My son is a travel baseball player, very active in all kind of sports, unfortunately he had an accident playing baseball, he had tibia/fibula broken and Dr.Frank was in the hospital to do his surgery, we were so blessed it was him, he has so much knowledge and we were so confident with him through the whole process of the post op, he is very nice and my son leg ?? is back to normal, my son is back in baseball ?? with no pain, no discomfort, and no atrophy, Thank you Dr.Frank for all your help
Yaima – May 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Frank, MD?
I have been having severe pain in my shoulder for many months. Multiple doctors told me I needed surgery. Dr. Frank did the right kind of MRI and told me I did not have anything torn. Most surgeons are just looking to cut you open. Not Dr Frank. I cannot recommend him enough. He listens.
Melissa L – Dec 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Frank, MD?
Dr. Frank repaired the labrum in her right hip this June 6th, 2019. He was very through on our first appt and I felt confident I had made the right choice. The surgery was very clean and the scars are minimal, it matters since she is a dancer. I would definitely recommend him. he has great bedside manner and Is great with the kids.
Bobbie Myers – Oct 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Frank, MD?
So happy to have met Dr. Frank 6 years ago. He has done 3 operations on my knee and I wouldn't have it any other way. He is an amazing doctor and has helped me regain the confidence that I needed to carry on with my everyday activities. Quick, authentic, and informative. His PA Melissa is also amazing and has great bedside manner. I really am super grateful for him and his team!
Bianca – Aug 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Frank, MD?
My son was injured at a lacrosse tournament on Sunday. He was still having pain this morning. I called the office and was told there was no availability. 30 minutes later, Cheryl called. There was a cancellation and something opened up. Dr. Frank has a great bedside manner. Highly recommend. The only downside was waiting 1.5 hours in the waiting room but it all worked out.
  • Long wait times
Boca Raton, FL – Jun 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Frank, MD?
This place is a money making scheme with no regard for a patient's well-being. My 1 year old had his toe-nail reattached in the ER after something fell on his foot. I went here for a follow-up and they put my son in a cast up to his hip. My son's leg was not broken - but they said this would keep him from touching the bandage on his toe....long story short, this ridiculous decision weakened my son's leg after 6 weeks and when the cast came off - he fell down (as toddlers do) and then wound up fracturing his tibia. So now he did need a cast. He had a blister forming on his heel from the prior cast, which I showed them and they said not to worry. Well, six weeks in another cast and that blister turned into a full blown ulcer. When the cast came off, Dr. Frank had the audacity to tell me to throw some hydrogen peroxide on it and put a sock on it.....we needed a plastic surgeon and treatment to heal my baby's wound. He's been left w/ a flattened and scarred heel and his gait is off
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
May 30, 2019
Your feedback is important to us. To protect...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Frank, MD?
Dr Frank has treated both of my children and was very professional and knowledgeable. His staff was also very fantastic and extremely kind.
Lisa P in davie, FL – May 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Frank, MD?
Great doctor, awesome staff at Hollywood Office. Highly recommended. Rose, Michelle, front desk lady, all of them...Thank you very much. Dios los bendiga.
AaronL/BC – May 23, 2019