Dr. Jeremy Frank, MD

Dr. Jeremy Frank, MD

Pediatric Orthopedic SurgeryMale

Dr. Jeremy Frank, MD is a Pediatric Orthopedic Surgery Specialist in Hollywood, FL and has over 17 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine medical school in 2004. He is affiliated with Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Frank to book an appointment.

Joe Dimaggio Childrens Hospital Div of Pediatric Orthopaedics

New Patient?
JDCH Department of Orthopaedic Surgery1150 N 35th Ave Ste 345 Hollywood, FL 33021
JDCH/Dept. of Orthopaedic Surgery9291 Glades Rd Ste 202 Boca Raton, FL 33434
JDCH Department of Pediatric Orthopaedics1865 N Corporate Lakes Blvd Ste 1 Weston, FL 33326
JDCH Department of Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery1951 Sw 172nd Ave Ste 207 Miramar, FL 33029
JDCH Department of Orthopaedic Surgery5830 Coral Ridge Dr Ste 207 Coral Springs, FL 33076

Memorial Division Of Pediatrics

New Patient?
Memorial Division Of Pediatric Neurosurgery3377 S State Road 7 Ste 100 Wellington, FL 33449

"The patient and the patient's family ALWAYS come first.  As a parent of two young children, I understand how difficult it can be to manage the health of your kids.  I will go out of my way to provide a ..."

- Dr. Jeremy Frank, MD

• Recent Reviews Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews

More Pediatric Orthopedic Surgery Specialists at Joe Dimaggio Childrens Hospital Div of Pediatric Orthopaedics

Dr. Frank's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Frank

4.5

Dr. Frank?
  • Office environment (144)
  • Staff friendliness (144)
  • Explained conditions well (141)
  • Long wait times (17)
  • Appointment was rushed (15)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (14)
I tore my acl on both knees and Dr.Frank performed both surgeries! He was so kind and thoughtful and made sure I was 100% ready to go back into sports. I am super grateful for him and his team.
Jul 21, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Frank, MD?
We love Dr. Frank. Amazing surgeon. Funnier person.
Jul 19, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Frank, MD?
Such a great pediatric sports doc. Dr. Frank did shoulder surgery on my grandson. He plays lacrosse. Torn labrium. His shoulder kept coming out of the socket. He's back in travel lacrosse and no more dislocations. Go see Dr. Frank right away. He's a great doc and funny.
Nancy G – Jun 25, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Frank, MD?
Dr Frank fixed my daughter's knee. She plays soccer on a club team and was heart broken when she found out she tore her ACL. Dr Frank sat with us and was so kind. He described the whole procedure and the rehab. As sad as we were, we knew God lead us to the right person to get my daughter back. We prayed and went forward with surgery. 9 months later, our daughter is back on the field like she hasn't missed a beat. We thank Jesus every day for our blessings. We can't thank Dr Frank and Joe DiMaggio enough for everything. Be well
Apr 28, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Frank, MD?
Dr Frank per formed surgery on my son in his 9th and 10th grade of high school, my son is now a freshman in college, Dr Frank has gone above and beyond for my son, he is always there for us all through the years, he continues to answer questions and be there. My son plays football in college and I know if we need him he is there. You do not find that often in a doctor, we were blessed to find him.
Shannon Meizinger – Apr 26, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Frank, MD?
Amazing! That is what I say everytime I think about the care and attention to detail by Dr. Jeremy Frank. His OR staff at MHM (top notch), his office staff (accommodating and patient), PA-Melissa (kind and compassionate), Diana (awesome surgical secretary) and everyone I’ve encountered so far, amazing! He sat down, took the time to throughly explain my procedure and answered all my questions. Dr Frank is sweet personable, he takes the time to know you as individual, not just a patient. He made me feel so comfortable and at ease, like I was family. Before my procedure he comforted me and reassured me that everything will be okay. Dr. Frank is always readily available and I can’t help but share the AMAZING experience I had! God bless and protect Dr. Jeremy Frank and his compassionate staff, they’re doing Gods work!
RBC – Oct 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Frank, MD?
All about money or red tape, not sure. My son went in for knee pain and since making the appointment, his foot began to hurt.....probably because he was compensating for the knee pain. Dr. Frank refused to look at the knee in the appointment. My son actually wants to be an ortho doctor. The best I can do here is make lemonade out of the lemons and encourage my son to not be this type of doctor.........one that has lost his humanity in the sake of money and/or red tape.
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
Matthew Peterson – Oct 13, 2020
Hi Matthew. Your feedback is important to us. To...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Frank, MD?
Excellent care from Dr Jeremy Frank at Joe DiMaggio Children’s at Wellington office.
Jul 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Frank, MD?
I have gone to Dr. Frank for two different surgeries. I liked him so much after knee surgery that I requested for him to do my shoulder surgery as well! Is very upbeat and energetic and brings a positive vibe that makes you feel better about having to have surgery.
Jun 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Frank, MD?
My son is a travel baseball player, very active in all kind of sports, unfortunately he had an accident playing baseball, he had tibia/fibula broken and Dr.Frank was in the hospital to do his surgery, we were so blessed it was him, he has so much knowledge and we were so confident with him through the whole process of the post op, he is very nice and my son leg ?? is back to normal, my son is back in baseball ?? with no pain, no discomfort, and no atrophy, Thank you Dr.Frank for all your help
Yaima – May 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Frank, MD?
I have been having severe pain in my shoulder for many months. Multiple doctors told me I needed surgery. Dr. Frank did the right kind of MRI and told me I did not have anything torn. Most surgeons are just looking to cut you open. Not Dr Frank. I cannot recommend him enough. He listens.
Melissa L – Dec 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Frank, MD?
Dr. Frank repaired the labrum in her right hip this June 6th, 2019. He was very through on our first appt and I felt confident I had made the right choice. The surgery was very clean and the scars are minimal, it matters since she is a dancer. I would definitely recommend him. he has great bedside manner and Is great with the kids.
Bobbie Myers – Oct 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Frank, MD?
So happy to have met Dr. Frank 6 years ago. He has done 3 operations on my knee and I wouldn't have it any other way. He is an amazing doctor and has helped me regain the confidence that I needed to carry on with my everyday activities. Quick, authentic, and informative. His PA Melissa is also amazing and has great bedside manner. I really am super grateful for him and his team!
Bianca – Aug 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Frank, MD?
My son was injured at a lacrosse tournament on Sunday. He was still having pain this morning. I called the office and was told there was no availability. 30 minutes later, Cheryl called. There was a cancellation and something opened up. Dr. Frank has a great bedside manner. Highly recommend. The only downside was waiting 1.5 hours in the waiting room but it all worked out.
  • Long wait times
Boca Raton, FL – Jun 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Frank, MD?
This place is a money making scheme with no regard for a patient's well-being. My 1 year old had his toe-nail reattached in the ER after something fell on his foot. I went here for a follow-up and they put my son in a cast up to his hip. My son's leg was not broken - but they said this would keep him from touching the bandage on his toe....long story short, this ridiculous decision weakened my son's leg after 6 weeks and when the cast came off - he fell down (as toddlers do) and then wound up fracturing his tibia. So now he did need a cast. He had a blister forming on his heel from the prior cast, which I showed them and they said not to worry. Well, six weeks in another cast and that blister turned into a full blown ulcer. When the cast came off, Dr. Frank had the audacity to tell me to throw some hydrogen peroxide on it and put a sock on it.....we needed a plastic surgeon and treatment to heal my baby's wound. He's been left w/ a flattened and scarred heel and his gait is off
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
May 30, 2019
Your feedback is important to us. To protect...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Frank, MD?
Dr Frank has treated both of my children and was very professional and knowledgeable. His staff was also very fantastic and extremely kind.
Lisa P in davie, FL – May 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Frank, MD?
Great doctor, awesome staff at Hollywood Office. Highly recommended. Rose, Michelle, front desk lady, all of them...Thank you very much. Dios los bendiga.
AaronL/BC – May 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Frank, MD?
Dr. Frank is the BEST! He did arthroscopy surgery on my daughter's right and left hips and we couldn't be more grateful to him. He is not only a wonderful surgeon, but he is also amazingly kind, patient, and caring as well as very responsive. I honestly don't know any other doctor that responds right away to an email when you have a question or concern and gets you in to see him immediately. I highly recommend Dr. Frank as he is truly ONE IN A MILLION!!
Oct 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Frank, MD?
Dr. Frank was such a pleasure to work with after my 8 year old daughter tore her ACL. We searched everywhere for the right doctor to do this surgery and thank god we found Dr. Frank. He was kind, patient, understanding and spoke to us and our daughter in terms we could really understand. No doctor talk. My daughter is back doing gymnastics and loving life again. Thank you Dr. Frank. You're the best.
Maria – Nov 30, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Frank, MD?
Unprofessional, superficial, arrogant. After the visit when asked for a recommendation for a sports psychologist for my son that is having some issues, he not only DID NOT provide the recommendation but took a look at my son and said: "If you are burnt our just quit man". That was his advice to my 16 year old swimmer son. "Some people think they are great at sports, but they are not and if they get burnt out they should just quit". "I am the doctor to the Olympic Wrestling Team". What a joke.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Long wait times
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Monica in Parkland – Nov 14, 2017
Thank you Monica for your feedback. As a sports...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Frank, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Frank?

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Frank's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Frank's Top Procedures and Conditions

ACL Surgery

Dr. Frank performs ACL Surgery more than 96% of his peers

Dr. Frank performs this procedure more than 96% of his peers

Knee Sprain

Dr. Frank treats Knee Sprain more than 94% of his peers

Dr. Frank treats this condition more than 94% of his peers

Sprains and Strains (incl. Muscle Tear)
high

Dr. Frank treats Sprains and Strains (incl. Muscle Tear) more than 92% of his peers

Dr. Frank treats this condition more than 92% of his peers

• Elbow Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Elbow Fracture and-or Dislocation Treatment, Closed
  • Elbow Fracture and-or Dislocation Treatment, Open
  • Elbow Sprain
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Excision of Femur or Knee
  • Foot and Ankle Fracture Treatment, Open
  • Foot and Ankle Ligament and Tendon Repair
  • Foot Fracture
  • Foot Sprain
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Knee Replacement
  • Knee Sprain
  • Knee Surgery
  • Knee Tendinitis
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Lateral Collateral Ligament (LCL) Sprain
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Ligament Reconstruction
  • Systemic Chondromalacia
  • Tibia and Fibula Fractures
  • Wrist Fracture

Dr. Frank accepts

Dr. Frank accepts the following insurance:

Aetna POS
Blue Options
Blue Select
Canadian Medical Networks
Cigna POS
Corporate Medical Network (CMN)
Coventry Health Care
Behavioral Health Program
Medicare
Medicare Advantage PFFS
Memorial Healthcare System
Memorial Consumer Health Plan (MCHP)
Memorial Managed Care Plan (MMCP)
Molina Healthcare
PHCS
Preferred Medical Plan
MMA Medicaid
Prime Health Services
Quality Health Management (QHM)
Simply Healthcare
South Florida Community Care Network
Sunshine Health
Tricare
Standard
Neighborhood Health Partnership
United Healthcare POS

The patient and the patient's family ALWAYS come first.  As a parent of two young children, I understand how difficult it can be to manage the...Read more

Dr. Jeremy Frank is a board certified orthopaedic surgeon with fellowship training in pediatric orthopaedic surgery and adolescent sports medicine. He...Read more

• Pediatric Orthopedic Surgery