Dr. Jeremy Fischer, DO

Dr. Jeremy Fischer, DO

13 reviews

Family Medicine | Male | 42 years old

My role as a physician is to help patients achieve the best health. By having a strong doctor patient relationship, I strive to understand my patient?s story and background and create a plan of care that we both agree upon. I am conservative with testing and try to use labs and imaging only when needed to help with diagnosis. I believe in prevention and educating my patients so that they understand their health. I am also interested in non-drug therapies for pain relief.Read more

Existing Patient Phone Number
Henry Ford Macomb Family Medicine
Distinguished Hospital Award for Clinical Excellence

Dr. Fischer is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Dr. Fischer's Experience

See how Dr. Fischer's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Fischer

Dr. Fischer accepts 19 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Fischer has admitting privileges.

Dr. Fischer's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Fischer to family and friends
Dr. Fischer's Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
Macomb, MI |
The billing staff at this office are useless. Let them know I'm only covered by my insurance if I see Dr. Fischer. He was busy, so they booked me in for prev.exam with one of his residents. They billed it under the resident's name. Got a bill for $190! I called my insurance and they told me that his office needs to rebill it under his name and it will be covered. His billing dpt. tells me they'll rebill it under the right name, but they billed it under the residents name again. Sorry, not paying
in Sterling Hts. mi 48313 |
Asks the right questions, answers the questions posed to him For me a legal liability claims adjuster who was involved in med records as a matter of course, he really advised me properly . Better yet he has prescribed the right treatment for me with my sore back and I went from a pain ratio of 9-10 to maybe a 1 after I fell in my garage. I had had previous L4-L5 surgery fusion... This gentleman listens which is what most physicians should do...............brilliant and caring.
in Clinton twp |
Brought my 4day old newborn in to get checked out and we got HARASSED by not one but 2 doctors for not getting vaccines done. First one came in she checked the baby all out and wouldn't stop pushing shots after I clearly told her our entire family doesn't do vaccines and my 7 year old hasn't had a single one. She kept going on and on about what a bad decision I'm making till I got mad and told her I'm done talking about it. 2 minutes later another doctor comes in to 'check the baby out' and agai
I'm sorry you felt harassed. Vaccines are very important to protect newborns and that is why it was brought up several times. We don't discharge patients for not vaccinating but we will educate on the importantance of vaccines at every visit.
in Clinton Township, MI |
lack of experiences and compassion - They will not do paperwork- Hospital diagnosis my sister with nerve impingements upper hip and lower back, - she needed a Doctors note from office for work until she could get physical therapy and pain mgt treatment until the pain was under control . the Doctor that saw her decided she could go back to work and get up from her desk job every 10 mins she can't even get in the shower without pain Dr.s reply what does that have to do u working . PAIN ???
I'm sorry you felt the paperwork was not completed the way you were hoping. I can't comment on your specific situation, but many times employer forms have very specific return to work criteria. If you contact the office we will work with you the best we can to fill out the paperwork accurately.
Macomb, MI |
Since being a patient at this Doctors office I have yet to even meet Dr.Fisher at all. I understand and have no problem with him being a busy man and having to see residents. But I feel like as being a patient of his and leaving all my medical needs up to him and his staff, I should have been introduced to him at least once. Also with my last two visit I feel as if I have got little to no answers. I feel like as a patient I am just simply wasting $30 every time I come in.
As a residency clinic, there are 3 other faculty and myself overseeing the practice. I may not be the doctor overseeing your case, but next time just ask staff to schedule you on a day where I am overseeing. I will be happy to talk to you with the resident physician, and see how we meet your medical needs.
Have you seen Dr. Jeremy Fischer, DO?

Compare Dr. Fischer

More Family Practitioners like Dr. Fischer at Henry Ford Macomb Family Medicine

Dr. Fischer's Care Philosophy

Dr. Fischer's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice and Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
  •  Malpractice claims in Michigan not available

Dr. Fischer has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

Why It Matters: Dr. Fischer's Board Certifications

• Pneumonia

Mi State Univ Coll Of Osteo Med

Graduated in 2002

St John Oakland

Dr. Fischer does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fischer and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Preventive Medicine