Dr. Jeremy Fischer, DO

Dr. Jeremy Fischer, DO

Family Medicine  ·

Dr. Jeremy Fischer, DO is a family medicine specialist in Clinton Township, MI and has been practicing for 17 years. He specializes in family medicine and preventive medicine.

Henry Ford Macomb Family Medicine

15400 19 Mile Rd Ste 150

Clinton Township, MI 48038

• AARP
  • Alliance Health Care
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
  • HAP Insurance
  • Health Net
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Messa
  • MetLife
  • Priority Health

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Michigan

Check if Dr. Fischer treats your condition or procedure

• Preventive Care
  • Stitches
  • Vaccination
  • Wellness Examination

My role as a physician is to help patients achieve the best health. By having a strong doctor patient relationship, I strive to understand my patient?s story and background and create a plan of care that we both agree upon. I am conservative with tes...

• Preventive Medicine

3.8

Dr. Fischer?
Dr. Fischer's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jeremy Fischer, DO
Dr Fischer takes the time to understand my needs and goals. He explains good and problem areas and options on how to deal with problem areas. He is always available to do follow ups or if I have a question. He is totally professional yet makes patients feel comfortable to discuss problems.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Fischer, DO?
Dr. Fischer is very professional and caring doctor. I definitely trust my life in his hands. He makes sure I understand his plan of care before leaving the room. I’ve never had an issue with him. He’s such a great doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Fischer, DO?
Dr. Fischer is an excellent physician. I feel that he listens to me and takes my concerns seriously. I am very happy with his care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Fischer, DO?
we are so happy with the doctors here and the staffs in the front they are very caring to us they do a great job at keeping us healthy thank you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Fischer, DO?
Kind and caring but a straight shooter.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Fischer, DO?
Dr. Fischer is very kind and patient. He is always willing to answer any questions that you have. He is never judgmental and never talks down to you. We have been coming here for over 13 years. He takes the time to listen.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Fischer, DO?
I've been seeing Dr. Fischer for over 13 years, and he is very down to Earth. He gives you the options of things and doesn't force anything upon you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Fischer, DO?
I have been a patient at the office for several year's and have always had a positive experience. From the office staff to the physician's everyone has treated me with respect and compassion. I had some what of an emergency and it was a Sat. morning. Thank goodness the office was open and I was able to see Dr. Fisher. It was the first time I had seen him and by the time I left he made sure I felt better and we had a plan of action. Thank you Dr. Fisher and everyone in the office. I will miss you
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Fischer, DO?
He really listens and explains your options for medical treatment. I felt like I was participating in my appointment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Fischer, DO?
This is an office of intern-doctors, Dr. Fischer is the only full MD on staff, which makes any diagnosis difficult, as Dr. Fischer does not normally see the patient he is only consulted by the intern-doctors outside of the exam room. The front office staff is nice. Some of the intern-doctors absolutely do not listen to the patients. Medication is over prescribed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Fischer, DO?
The billing staff at this office are useless. Let them know I'm only covered by my insurance if I see Dr. Fischer. He was busy, so they booked me in for prev.exam with one of his residents. They billed it under the resident's name. Got a bill for $190! I called my insurance and they told me that his office needs to rebill it under his name and it will be covered. His billing dpt. tells me they'll rebill it under the right name, but they billed it under the residents name again. Sorry, not paying
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Fischer, DO?
Asks the right questions, answers the questions posed to him For me a legal liability claims adjuster who was involved in med records as a matter of course, he really advised me properly . Better yet he has prescribed the right treatment for me with my sore back and I went from a pain ratio of 9-10 to maybe a 1 after I fell in my garage. I had had previous L4-L5 surgery fusion... This gentleman listens which is what most physicians should do...............brilliant and caring.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Fischer, DO?
Brought my 4day old newborn in to get checked out and we got HARASSED by not one but 2 doctors for not getting vaccines done. First one came in she checked the baby all out and wouldn't stop pushing shots after I clearly told her our entire family doesn't do vaccines and my 7 year old hasn't had a single one. She kept going on and on about what a bad decision I'm making till I got mad and told her I'm done talking about it. 2 minutes later another doctor comes in to 'check the baby out' and agai
I'm sorry you felt harassed. Vaccines are very...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Fischer, DO?
lack of experiences and compassion - They will not do paperwork- Hospital diagnosis my sister with nerve impingements upper hip and lower back, - she needed a Doctors note from office for work until she could get physical therapy and pain mgt treatment until the pain was under control . the Doctor that saw her decided she could go back to work and get up from her desk job every 10 mins she can't even get in the shower without pain Dr.s reply what does that have to do u working . PAIN ???
I'm sorry you felt the paperwork was not...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Fischer, DO?
Since being a patient at this Doctors office I have yet to even meet Dr.Fisher at all. I understand and have no problem with him being a busy man and having to see residents. But I feel like as being a patient of his and leaving all my medical needs up to him and his staff, I should have been introduced to him at least once. Also with my last two visit I feel as if I have got little to no answers. I feel like as a patient I am just simply wasting $30 every time I come in.
As a residency clinic, there are 3 other faculty...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Fischer, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Fischer?

Insurance accepted

Health Alliance
Health Net
Medicare Advantage PFFS
Tricare
Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
Messa
Messa - Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
MetLife
MetLife PPO
Priority Health
Priority Health HMO
Private HealthCare Systems
Zurich

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Fischer treats patients.

Henry Ford Macomb Hospital